The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 4th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Spade
I am the deity you call "God".

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Spade

Advertise here
Um... h-hi. Nice to meet you all.

"Shut your Meowth, you ain't matchin what I'm earnin. Evolve all you want, ya still a *****, Persian. Czars of bars, toss ya'll beyond Mars and stars, I start the car and the engine roar like Charizard."

"Understand that I'm Mew, the original one, Snorlax, sleepin on ya, my style weighin a ton. Bars hard as an Onix, honestly you know, I'm fly and I'm cold as **** like Articuno."
Old June 5th, 2013, 02:28 AM
daiichi
Unhatched Egg

hi.. im new here..
nice to meet you all
Old June 5th, 2013, 02:42 AM
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerellasky View Post
I'm AmerellaSky! Call me Sky for short! I love generation IV best, but I play V too! Can't wait for generation VI!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiichi View Post
hi.. im new here..
nice to meet you all
Hello there girls, welcome to PC! I hope you are all doing great today, cos I know I am.

Sky, I definitely advise you check out both the Fourth and Fifth Generation sections since I heard you played those games, and I have to say they are among my personal faves as well. I loved Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black/White and Black 2/White 2, they have such great graphics and I loved the features and the Pokemon those games had. Oh god I'm still playing Black 2 right now, so I can get ready for X & Y. Speaking of X & Y, I advise coming over to the Pokemon X & Y section as well where you can take part in the ongoing speculation regarding the games. I'm loving most of the new Pokemon right now, notably the starters (Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie), Pancham, Helioptile, Fletchling and Sylveon. They're all so cute!

And Daiichii, why not consider making an introduction thread? You don't have to, but this thread can still serve as a place to introduce yourself. In fact, the New Users' Hangout is basically a little chit-chat thread where you can not only meet fellow newbies, but also the older members like myself. I joined this humble forum two years ago and I still remain an active member today. Is there any particular reason you joined PC? I'm sure you'll find a section you might like and since we are a big forum we tend to have a lot of good stuff to look at.

Have fun you two, and remember you can contact Cirno or another staff member if you ever need help, just look for 'em bold blue names that lurk around the forum. I'm also available if you need a new friend, just send me a visitor message!

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | supporter

Old June 5th, 2013, 08:16 AM
fieryiman

Nature: Lax
Hello everybody.Its a day i've been looking forward to for long.Finally i am a member of pokecommunity.
Its always been my dream to join such a community where i can freely discuss POKEMON.Very very thrilled to be in your midst.

According to rumours,pokemon x and y will be introducing a new pokemon type-fairy.What on earth is that?Any idea?
Froakie,Fennekin and Chespin are remakes of the poliwag,vulpix and seedot families.
Note the similarities,seedot and chespin both represent nuts and are grass/dark.
Froakie and the poliwag family-water/fighting frog-like pokemons
Fennekin -fire/psychic fox-something ninetales should have been(after all,it HAS mystic powers)-in short,all that vulpix would have dreamt of being is represented by fennekin.

Last edited by fieryiman; June 5th, 2013 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 5th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Um... h-hi. Nice to meet you all. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiichi View Post
hi.. im new here.. ^^
nice to meet you all
Oh you two! Don't be shy! Many of us would love to get to know you. :) Welcome to the forums, and I hope you are doing alright around! Don't be shy to tell us all about yourselves. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryiman View Post
Hello everybody.Its a day i've been looking forward to for long.Finally i am a member of pokecommunity.
Its always been my dream to join such a community where i can freely discuss POKEMON.Very very thrilled to be in your midst.

According to rumours,pokemon x and y will be introducing a new pokemon type-fairy.What on earth is that?Any idea?
Froakie,Fennekin and Chespin are remakes of the poliwag,vulpix and seedot families.
Note the similarities,seedot and chespin both represent nuts and are grass/dark.
Froakie and the poliwag family-water/fighting frog-like pokemons
Fennekin -fire/psychic fox-something ninetales should have been(after all,it HAS mystic powers)-in short,all that vulpix would have dreamt of being is represented by fennekin.
You'll defo love it here. If discussing Pokemon is your dream, then you've come to the right place! You should visit the Pokemon XY section where there is currently discussion about what you want to discuss! In my opinion, I do have a feeling that there would be a fairy-type, but please...I don't want new moves that won't be helpful in battle. xD
Old June 6th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Misty's Conscience
Unhatched Egg

Hi, people! I'm new here, but i'm obsessed with pokemon so i guess that's one thing in common :D

And i love mew and eevee, not to mention arcanine

Last edited by Misty's Conscience; June 6th, 2013 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty's Conscience View Post
Hi, people! I'm new here, but i'm obsessed with pokemon so i guess that's one thing in common :D

Your name is very...intriguing!

Welcome to the forums. I'm TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH POKEMON TOO. And been obsessed for almost 15 years you just can't imagine omg. Glad to see ya here, hope you stick around & stuff and feel free to message me anytime! :)
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:

Hehehe I love your username as well!

Welcome to PC btw, we have loads of Pokemon fans both old and new. I've been a fan for a long time, and I never plan on quitting anytime soon. Is there any particular part of PC you like? And maybe you should join our Eevee Club if you want to discuss about Eevee and its evolutions, and while you're there check out the rest of the Pokemon Clubs forum as well since you might find some great clubs. Clubs are often a great way to get to know fellow members.

Have fun and I hope I get to see you become an active member!

Old June 9th, 2013, 04:21 AM
cheezburgur5793

Hello everyone I am cheezburgur (if no one noticed yet my name is taken from icanhazchezburger.com) and i am new to the website and so i went to the new users section
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheezburgur5793 View Post
Hello everyone I am cheezburgur (if no one noticed yet my name is taken from icanhazchezburger.com) and i am new to the website and so i went to the new users section
I actually visit the Pokememes section of that site because I love jokes and humor, so I guess we might get along well if you're that kind of person. But anyways, welcome to PC Cheezburgur!

I'm glad you joined, and don't worry if you feel scared at first. I was once like you around two years ago, but since then I made new friends and even became a PC Supporter (aka those members with green italic names you may have seen floating around) and got cool new features and everything. Is there any particular part of PC you like? We have a lot of sections so I'm sure something may have caught your eye.

Well, have fun and remember to contact me or a moderator if you ever need a little help. I do hope to see you around the forums!

Old June 9th, 2013, 04:46 AM
cheezburgur5793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
I actually visit the Pokememes section of that site because I love jokes and humor, so I guess we might get along well if you're that kind of person. But anyways, welcome to PC Cheezburgur!

I'm glad you joined, and don't worry if you feel scared at first. I was once like you around two years ago, but since then I made new friends and even became a PC Supporter (aka those members with green italic names you may have seen floating around) and got cool new features and everything. Is there any particular part of PC you like? We have a lot of sections so I'm sure something may have caught your eye.

Well, have fun and remember to contact me or a moderator if you ever need a little help. I do hope to see you around the forums!
I like ROM hacking and screw around with my emerald ROM when i'm bored and i'm interested in roleplaying but i know i'm bad at it. also the pokememes section of cheezburger is preactically all i look at on it

Last edited by cheezburgur5793; June 9th, 2013 at 04:52 AM.
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

It looks like you might love the wide variety of hacks over in the Emulation & ROM Hacking forums here, it has everything you need to know about ROM hacks, and there's also great resources you can use to make your own. Sadly I don't post there much, in fact not at all since I suck at hacking.

But we have a few sections outside of there as well so go check them out if you need a break from the hacks.

Old June 9th, 2013, 01:17 PM
SUPPAFREAKY

hello im new to pokecommunity!
Old June 9th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Guile_the_Poliwrath

ok so...i just joined this site, and i am a little confused on some of these methods. im kind of a noob at this. ._. as my name suggests im Guile_the_Poliwrath, and yes, all my games almost have a poliwrath named guile. i still kinda need help figuring this out. any suggestions?
Old June 9th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPPAFREAKY View Post
hello im new to pokecommunity!
Hi there! Welcome aboard! Hope you are enjoying the community! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guile_the_Poliwrath View Post
ok so...i just joined this site, and i am a little confused on some of these methods. im kind of a noob at this. ._. as my name suggests im Guile_the_Poliwrath, and yes, all my games almost have a poliwrath named guile. i still kinda need help figuring this out. any suggestions?
Welcome to you as well! Can you be a bit specific as to what you need help with? Like navigating the forum in general? Are you looking for something specific? As a newbie like you, I know it's very difficult for you to jump in a forum like this one, so I'm more than welcome to guide you if you like! :)
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Razatrix

Nature: Naughty
Hey all! Just getting my name out there real quick, looking to makes some friends and what not!
I'm a Black 2 Trainer and enjoying every minute of it!
Really looking forward to chatting with you all!
Old June 9th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razatrix View Post
Hey all! Just getting my name out there real quick, looking to makes some friends and what not!
I'm a Black 2 Trainer and enjoying every minute of it!
Really looking forward to chatting with you all!
Hello Chris, welcome to PC!

We have all the topics you'd want in a Pokemon forum, and since I heard you're playing Black 2 I advise you head over to the Fifth Generation forums where you can find some great B2/W2 topics or even get help from fellow players as well. I also read your introduction thread and noticed you're a competitive battler as well, so why not also check out Battle Center and its resident Pokemon Showdown server. I'm there as Hikamaru so yeah come say hi if you pop by.

Have fun here, and if you ever need help ask a moderator anytime!

Old June 11th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Sargas006
Unhatched Egg

Hello everybody. Like all here I love Pokemon and Poke games. Now I play Pokemon Emerald. I hope I meet here a lot of friends
Old June 11th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargas006 View Post
Hello everybody. Like all here I love Pokemon and Poke games. Now I play Pokemon Emerald. I hope I meet here a lot of friends ;)
Welcome, Sargas! Lovely to see you here! We have an Advanced Generation section here in the forums, so you should totally check that out. :D Hope you are having a great time!
Old June 12th, 2013, 01:40 AM
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargas006 View Post
Hello everybody. Like all here I love Pokemon and Poke games. Now I play Pokemon Emerald. I hope I meet here a lot of friends
Hello to you too, Sargas and welcome!

As Meganium90 stated, our Advance Generation Gaming section would be perfect for you. Hoenn was actually my first region as far as playing Pokemon goes, but I actually liked 5th Generation much better. You joined at a pretty good time cos the latest batch of X & Y news surfaced, such as the new Fairy-type and also 5 new Pokemon.

I do hope to see you around PC and remember, contact a moderator if you need help!

Old June 12th, 2013, 09:01 AM
miasma
Somewhat Sinister

Hi!! I like pancakes and death. Plz'd to meet ya.
Old June 12th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

mmmm pancakes. :D I served ya a plate for ya! Welcome aboard! Hope you have fun and don't hesitate to ask for help <3
Old June 12th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Hikamaru
The Sea Otter Pokémon
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasma View Post
Hi!! I like pancakes and death. Plz'd to meet ya.
I heard you wanted pancakes, so I gave you some:

I do hope you enjoy it here and remember, contact a staff member if you need help!

Old June 13th, 2013, 09:23 AM
HeartofCalcifer
Unhatched Egg

Hi everyone newbie here. I know Gen 1 pretty well, getting to know what I've missed out on. Should I go in Gen order or does it not matter which order I go in to see what I've missed out on?

Quote:

Eevee! So cute and awesome One of my favorite Pokemon. Do you have a favorite evolution of Eevee?
Old June 13th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartofCalcifer View Post
Hi everyone :) newbie here. I know Gen 1 pretty well, getting to know what I've missed out on. Should I go in Gen order or does it not matter which order I go in to see what I've missed out on? :)
Well, you can just start off with Generation 5 since it's a reboot generation. There's no need to start off from Generation 1 and on. I kinda skipped 3 & 4 when I played Generation 5.

Welcome to the forums, though! I'm from Gen 1 as well but I adore Generation 2 so much. <3

Sponsored Links

Advertise here