• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen How many level 100's do you have?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Currently, my entire team (Garchomp, Gardevoir, Blaziken, Unfezant, Glaceon and Watchog) are all level 100, with only one other (my Delcatty which took forever to evolve due to not knowing where to get a Moon Stone from) being at the same level.

EDIT: Just got my Latias to level 100.

Last edited:

Call me Gamma

Dusty Old Trainer
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 3, 2017
I have three max level pokemon at the moment. My Krookodile is the only one of those that I actually trained to 100. The other two are Lucario and Latios which were received in trades. I would have to agree with how hard it is to reach max level. I'm astounded when I see that people have boxes full of them.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
a few. Charizard, Emboar (my starter), Lucario, Dragonite, Samurott, Sceptile, Zoroark, Ampharos i think that's about it might be missing one.

Zekrom1066

Master of Ideals
Years
Since I've trained my Sinnoh Azelf, Sinnoh Heatran, Sinnoh Dialga to Lv100 already, I have 10 Lv100s as of now, and I released my Unova Heatran as I did not train it properly.

Also, my Dialga has a Sp.Atk stat of 407, better than my previous one :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I've never had a level 100 in Unova, I just get bored of the game too soon. In about 8 tries I've only got as far as N 3 times, Alder once.
Next time I play though I'll probably transfer the pokémon team I've got saved from my old HeartGold file. They're already lv.75-80, so wouldn't be hard to get them to lv.100

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
I have only had a team of 100s when i played Red Version waaay back when it new. Since i don't play directly with my friends competitively i see really no point in getting to 100. My rule of thumb is to basically not care about the level after i've learned all the moves i want to use from what it cannot be taught by TM.
And besides... there isn't enough content to request a lvl 100. but to each their own.

Years
Only the Deoxys e event at the moment. I have yet to train a poke to lvl 100. I get bored and want to start training other pokes to higher lvls. i think i have around 40 at lvl 80 lol. Guess its time to start grinding away

Years
From the top of my head I have a level 100 Samurott, Eelektross, Rotom, Metagross, Swampert and a few others...not all of them became level 100s in these 5th generation games though. Like Swampert, Metagross and Rotom.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I used to have one L100 Pokemon and it was an event Arceus. I only wanted it for the Dex so I then traded it away.

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
Luckily I managed to bring over all my non-level 100 Pokemon before my copies of Pearl, Black and SoulSilver were stolen in a house robbery. I have 5 level 100's; my Darkrai, my Rhyperior, my Lucario, my Zoroark and my Rotom.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
oh, how I remember the old days of getting missing no's (that how you say it) and invinite rare candy's. But as of recently, without cheating, never. I have gotton pokemon to around 70-80, but after that I'm usually working on another one. As long as they are level 50 for competitive play, I'm good. Wait, as I'm writing this I think I got one to 90 one time...cant remember lol

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
I used to have a lot when I had action replay, I don't really see the problem with getting a bunch or Rare Candies with a hack. It'll be more rewarding if you level them up yourself of course, but it can get tedious after awhile.

Years
I haven't had any Level 100's in my 5th Gen games yet, but my latest team in Black were all pretty close to reaching that level until I started on Black 2 and my focus has been on the latter since. I may play Black again if I need a break and replay older stuff lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
I've only had one level 100 before, and that was my Roserade from Pokemon Diamond.

I don't really understand why people who used AR/Pokegen/other cheats are bragging about their level 100s here though. Not the same as actually training it up yourself.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
So far I have 2 Pokemon which are currently on Level 100, Samurott and Crobat, both are in my playthrough of Black 2. I got it by EV-training them and also give them some level boosts on Join Avenue.

Years
yea i have some on gen III and IV games but i cant really count them because i used a clone cheat and AR. in gen V, i dont have any, because i dont really see the need to train after about the levels of the toughest NPC's.

in saying that, gen V wasnt a very fun generation for me. all those sudden level jumps in black just made it teadious. in black 2 i beat the elite four and so far havent gone back, so i havent gone through the trouble of training any pokemon to level 100

JesterLegacy

Random Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
Only had 1, which is Salamence in my Ruby version of GBA :)
Well, too bad the save data got erased for some reasons......

Years
I only have 2... And unfortunately i didn't train them they are an event deoxys and arceus that came as that *le facepalm*

Last edited:
Back