• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Song(s) you never get bored with.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Right now, obsessed with Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield, Backstabber by Kesha, Alone by Kelly Clarkson, and Timebomb by P!nk. They're pretty catchy. Also, I'm getting back into Kelly's Behind These Hazel Eyes. Pop-rock was pretty jumping around 2010, I wonder what happened to it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Christ on a crutch, this page lagged me bad.

Anyway, Fix You by Coldplay never gets old for me. I've been in love with that song since I first heard it and saw the video. I plan to use it in my wedding, whenever that is lol. I'm not walking out to boring traditional music. I'm walking out to this.

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
"My Heart" from Titanic is a song I never got bored with, especially the remixes... ^ ^;

*Gets pelted by berries from all sides*

I'm a fan of Coldplay too, especially "Clocks"

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2014
A few of my favorites that I don't see myself getting bored with any time in the near future.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Christ on a crutch, this page lagged me bad.

Anyway, Fix You by Coldplay never gets old for me. I've been in love with that song since I first heard it and saw the video. I plan to use it in my wedding, whenever that is lol. I'm not walking out to boring traditional music. I'm walking out to this.

Haha, that's a brilliant idea! And a great song too, by a great band. I never get bored of it either.

The entire discography of Busted and Muse, never get bored of any of them. Especially Muse, they're literally the greatest band in the world right now. "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and "Diane Young" by Vampire Weekend are two I can't get out of my head at the moment. I know it's only been a hit for about a month or so, but Can't Hold Us is about the 3rd most-played song in my iTunes already (Admittedly that's only counting since I got my computer at the start of the year, but still). Diane Young didn't really seem great when I heard it in the album, but I fell in love with it after hearing it in a club, and for some reason I just want to listen to it 24/7. Really frustrating in exams when all I've got going through my head is "baby baby baby baby...".
Another two albums I never get bored of are "Brothers" and "El Camino" by The Black Keys. Particularly Gold on the Ceiling, ever since I saw the last episode of Chuck where Sarah walks up the beach to this, it's not been out of my head.

And finally, because I love music so I could make a 200+ post thread of just me raving about different songs, every now and again a certain slightly older song pops into my head:

EDIT: Allright, so I seem incapable of putting YouTube videos into my posts, so just click the links. Trust me, you'll enjoy it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHV0zs0kVGg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1i5coU-0_Q

Oh, and seeing as I've just picked two songs from 80s films, I feel the need to link to "Twist and Shout" from Ferris Bueller's Day Off because, well...awesome :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqQFTq2FIdY

EDIT: Btw, I'm not trying to look cool by posting those links, I genuinely do have all these songs floating around my head!

Last edited:

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years

How is it even possible to get sick of this? It's the epitome of making you feel like a badass. Really.

And this. Really. This makes you just realize how awesome everything is.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
As far as VG music goes, there would be far too many to list. But lately, there has been some songs that I came across that I'm sure I won't get bored with. I'll only put 2 of them down.

These sound like a modern day Iron Maiden. I really like Iron Maiden, so I can't see me getting bored of this any time soon.

Now I really love Icewind. I think there's only one song I don't like. But this has to be my favorite of them all.

Years
The songs that I never get tired of...
Gemini-Falling
The Postal Service-Brand New Colony
Jamiroquai-Falling
Gemini-Rise and Fall
Gemini-Blue
Gemini-And You
The Bigger Lights-Hey Summer
New Order-Blue Monday
New Edition-Candy Girl

There are about 500 more. The above is just a taster :P

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
The song I never get bored is The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright. I listen to this song about 4 years and I can't stop!

Last edited:

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
A few of my favorites that I don't see myself getting bored with any time in the near future.

hell yeah young sinatra, this dude knows what's up, i'll check out the other vids, i think i've heard of eyedea, but oblivious to blueprint.

as for songs i never get bored of
gorgeous - kanye west ft kid cudi and raekwon
electric feel - mgmt
blessing it -substantial & pase rock [prod by nujabes]
hard to beat - hard-fi
and ive also been bumping gotta get thru this by daniel bedingfield at the moment, sort of a classic in my mind

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Most of Fleetwood Mac's discography from 1975 to 1987 is pretty much timeless to me. Since discovering it, there hasn't been a time where I haven't found it all kinds of pleasurable to listen to. This is in contrast with some of the stuff that I used to listen to, which I can't imagine listening to now, and vice versa. Maybe it's because they were already so well established when I first listened, but I can't see myself ever getting bored of the Mac!

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Anything by Alstroemeria Records, especially their gapless "Dancehall" albums.

There are also a few songs by Wiz Khalifa, especially his older songs from his "Kush & OJ" and "Rolling Papers" albums.

Demetori, Undead Corporation, and Thousand Leaves never get old to me either, especially Star Voyage 2008 by Undead Corp.

Years
Right now I am really liking this song by Zed I think it is

Oh, you mean Clarity?

I have to admit I fell in love with this song lately, the clip is actually goddamn epic graphics-wise. No wonder I had to stick the video on my profile. Otherwise, I also tend to never get bored of anything by Calvin Harris, I think his songs have good charm to them.

(Oh, and I liked your post there)

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I'm a sucker for reminiscing on good times, and the vibe and the feel-good tone to this song just makes it perfect. The lyrics are awesome too. Even the music video adds to the feel to the song... it's just perfect.

Back