The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old June 8th, 2013 (06:33 AM).
Stevemagegod

Basically what People said about Iris i feel the same way.

Cilan. He is the white version of Brock. And i personally think he is Gay and he is annoying as **** at least Brock was trying to get laid every episode. Brock also knew what he was talking about Cilan tries to compare everything.

Trip brand new Trainer thinks he to cool for anyone else just because he beat Pikachu.

Ash. He lost to someone who didn't even bring 6 Pokemon with him on a full Battle. Cameron never even registered on time to begin with as he had to beg Nurse Joy to let him enter which was just even more of an insult when he lost to him. He also chose the worst ****ing team possible to battle with when there should of been no reason he should of lost in the Unova league.

N. This guy just pisses me off to no end. Mostly because he is the incarnation of Peta. He actually made Ash feel guilty about making Pokemon battle for him. That's just a dick move.
Old June 8th, 2013 (11:08 AM).
milkymew

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevemagegod View Post
Cilan. He is the white version of Brock. And i personally think he is Gay and he is annoying as **** at least Brock was trying to get laid every episode. Brock also knew what he was talking about Cilan tries to compare everything.
ok, no. im pretty sure saying that somebody is the white/black version of anotehr person is borderline racist. and clian also knows what he's talking about! also, "tries to get laid every episode" is a perfect description of a weirdo. maybe im wrong, but that paragraph just seems wrong.

also, i never liked officer jenny for some reason. i dont even know why.

Username: milkymew
Partner Pokemon: Flareon

Titles:[None]
Tatum's PokePet

Fira the level 80 Typhlosion!
Old June 11th, 2013 (01:11 PM).
Ckbruin

Nature: Quirky
I never liked Max from the Advanced series...I dunno something about his personality just makes me tick.

Paul is definitely a controversial character in the D/P series, but nothing about his training style is unlawful, it just seems immoral to most people in the Pokemon world. His callousness also contributes to some hate towards him, but this DOES evidently increase his Pokemon's skill.

Unova introduced a whole bunch of characters I could really care less about, Iris being one of them. She's really annoying, even though she's on the start of a journey herself (I think), so I might have to give her a bit of slack. Cilan's okay...I mean he replaced Brock which got me really angered at first, but now I think his cuisine puns are starting to get to me. Trip is...bleh. Despised. That's all.
Old June 12th, 2013 (10:41 AM).
The_Consumer

Tracey is an annoying character. Didn't they find him on an island or something lol?

Go back to Pinkan Island
Old June 12th, 2013 (11:15 AM).
SetheKing
Budding Supervillain

Nature: Calm
I despise almost all characters in the anime. Gary Oak, Paul, and Trip are some of the few characters I actually like (And I stopped watching halfway through Unova). And Trip got a bit odd at times, mainly because in his early appearances the way they wrote his personality was inconsistent. At first he was a jerk, and then the next he was just some loner. Pick one, and stick to it, people.

I pretty much hate all the other characters.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links