• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2013
Great hack, probably should've added more areas to grind, but loved the plot, so original! Make more!

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
[First HotQ 2012] Pokémon Snakewood Version

I find the 4th last badge but Asimov says it will be party but where? This is the end. Pls answer me.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
So I found a pixel bug in the very first place you are. Grabbed my Pokemon and went walking to leave, when to the left there was like a 2 inch(on screen) image bug. It showed like 2 white pillars in a different flooring cutting into the trees. Figured I'd bring it to your eyes.

Khawill

<3
Years
The start is pretty tough, though I did find aglitch in this one house. If you interact with it, you can loot an infinite amount of light potions (justa heads up)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
If you interact with it, you can loot an infinite amount of light potions (justa heads up)

This has been mentioned before but it can't be considered as a glitch, maybe cutlerine did this on purpose. The beginning is kinda tough and you don't have a big amount of monrey to spend on potions, balls and healing items. There are more crates ahead.

Years
I find the 4th last badge but Asimov says it will be party but where? This is the end. Pls answer me.

Go to Dewford and Dive at the dock. Underwater, you can find Robcluster (sp?). You need to catch it.
After it is caught, grab the item (Hard Solo Something- sorry, can't remember) and head to Route 103. It's the route above Slateport where the Trickmaster's house (now a Pokémon center) used to be. Go left and find the white rock. Talk to the rock and give it the item, and you will get the Gym Tickets.
Now, go to the route where the former Weather Institute is on, and go south. You should find a girl named Gabriella with a boat (you should see one of the Deadly Seven who got left behind) and talk to her. She'll take you to Gym Island.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Started the game last night. Its amazing great job. I picked this up because of the story and am loving it. Keep up the great work.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
May I know what will the secret egg become and is it worth it?

SecretEgg evolves into Hyperegg, with which you can use an Evolution Stone (Moon stone, fire stone, thunder stone, etc,.) to turn it into one of the Legendary Dogs (Entei, Suicine, Raikou, etc,.)

I think it's pretty worth it.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
SecretEgg evolves into Hyperegg, with which you can use an Evolution Stone (Moon stone, fire stone, thunder stone, etc,.) to turn it into one of the Legendary Dogs (Entei, Suicine, Raikou, etc,.)

I think it's pretty worth it.

You left out the best. If you give hyperegg a moon stone ( which is well hidden ) it will turn into unown which has Unreal stats in this hack . Cutlerine said that it's far superior than the dogs.

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Where can I find the moon stone?
Also, does anyone know the evolution levels of Mystery/Secretegg? Thanks a bunch.

Where can I find HM rock smash?
Thanks for your help.

Where can I find HM rock smash?
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
Hey everyone, recently I started an LP of this game, it is a great game and i've played through it 3-4 times. Because i've played through a couple of times and have read a lot about it on this forum and elsewhere, I believe I can provide a thorough walkthrough for anyone wanting to know more about this game (getting certain pokemon, etc.). If you're interested check out my channel, its "captainjeraw" on youtube ( i can't post links yet unfortunately). Thanks

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
How do I get Dragoone. What Pokemon do I need tO evolve & where can I find it.

Back