The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Old June 11th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
What part of playing video games do you enjoy the most?

Feel free to state all reasons here!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old June 12th, 2013, 09:58 PM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
Freedom to be a different person and experience a world that would normally hold things that the world we live in could not.

Freedom to adventure into different settings, kingdoms, places, cities and towns.

Freedom to learn and enjoy different stories time and time again.
Old June 12th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

Nature: Relaxed
Whoa, great question. Although, I can't think of a single thing that stands out in my mind....

I'll say the Immersion of it all. I love assuming the role of a character, and going through the game's universe exploring, learning, and growing. It's nice to be someone else in another reality sometimes, eh?
Old June 13th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Limerent
I can hear you.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
My favourite part of a game is the immersion of it all, as Powerserge said. When you can be sitting in a completely mundane environment and become engrossed by the story, gameplay, graphics, sound and have them combine to give an experience that is unique to you, well that makes me love games.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links