Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center
Notices

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

View Poll Results: Do you own the Pokemon you use in battle simulators?
Yes, always. 1 16.67%
No, just testing them out. 2 33.33%
Some, there are a couple. 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 6th, 2013, 11:04 AM
ProfGrove

Advertise here
I'm just wondering how many have trained and put in the real work in-game to acquire the EV trained Pokemon used in battle simulators. I tend to think people just play the battle simulator here and there without owning most of the Pokemon used. I myself don't have any EV trained Pokemon at the moment, but am working on it.
Old June 6th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I don't get the question, really. Are you asking about having them as having original not Smogon copy/paste sets or having them as having a copy of the Pokemon in your retail game?

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old June 7th, 2013, 09:27 AM
ProfGrove

A copy of the Pokemon in the retail game.
Old June 7th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I hardly ever use simulators but if I do, I use them for testing only, so I RNG all of the teammates, train them and provide the items to enjoy them on WiFi.

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I own the species in most cases but not with characteristics they have.
EVs, shininess (in most cases) and IVs are edited.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 14th, 2013, 05:56 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Nope. I don't have enough patience or free time to actually train them. Besides, the only person I battle offline is a friend, and he only uses legendaries. Kind of kills the fun. T:
I am in the process of leaving PC and IRC channels associated with it.
If you wish to contact me, this is my channel:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.systemnet.info&channel=%23SableyeCorner
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here