• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

1st Gen What's your favourite legendary in RGBY?

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2013
I would probably have to go with mew or mewtwo just because they both look boss

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
At the time, I really liked Articuno a lot.

^ I'm With You.
I never used legendary pokemon in my party, because i felt like i was cheating.
But i loved Articuno's look. and when i did need help with dragon types, i would use it.

And to this day, i still love Articuno. It looks amazing.

JawDane

Here for the Nostalgia
Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
My favorite was Zapdos. I know this because I was always let down when it got damaged in the Pokémon 2000 movie.

Years
Truthfully, I don't have a longtime favourite. This is because I keep changing my mind and every new month results in a new favourite xD

My current favourite, however, is Moltres. I guess it's because I like it's name...but who knows, maybe next week I'll prefer Mew because who not P:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think they all have great designs and I don't dislike any of them. If I had to pick a favorite, it's a tie between Articuno and Mew.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Mewtwo was my favorite Because he was a epic monster not to mention he's a rare Pokemon

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
My favourite was Articuno. I think the cry made it the favourite for me, and probably because I didn't waste a lot of balls to catch it, unlike the others.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Since I always picked charizard, for the second gym I'd use pikachu then not use an electric until I caught zapdos. Then, I'd use him for the first of the elite 4.

Exayes

Inventor of icecream pokemon.
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2013
Mew, hands down, you had to do so much to get him, and the first thing I did after the discovery of the glitch was trying to get Mew as early in the game as you could - as soon as you got fly, I think it was the legendary I had most fun with - Mewtwo is my least favorite because you can only catch it once youve completed the game, kinda sucks :/

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
mew, I remember I played through yellow without using my ss ticket until I got surf, then I caught mew, it was awesome.

xZSx Venom

The most symmetrycal
Years
what your fave legendary in rbgy

out of all the legendary pokemon in gen 1 I love mewtwo. It is a beastly pokemon to use. I used mewtwo in the elite four (and only mewtwo) and wrecked them :P

Years
1st Generation never had many Legendary Pokemon to begin with, but the one that always got my liking was the amazing Mewtwo. He was like the ultimate god back in those days and I do love Psychic-types as well.

SoulSilver10112

George the Poliwag
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2013
Mewtwo. Back then the psychic type was overpowered, there was really no stopping Mewtwo. Plus, I've liked Mewtwo since I first saw him anyways.

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Zaptos was a beast, all the flying god bird Pokemone were well flying god bird Pokemon beast.

Back