The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Dimebag
Master Of Reality

Nature: Gentle
When you say "In version2,almost everything are done,so that means the hack's about 100% done." you mean that there are some missing features in the game ?

\m/ KYUSS \m/
Old June 9th, 2013, 07:04 AM
KidCarter93
PokéTech Guy

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
When you say "In version2,almost everything are done,so that means the hack's about 100% done." you mean that there are some missing features in the game ?
From playing through the game, I don't think there are any missing features (as it's quite a well rounded game), although there could be extra ideas which 1158 would like to include in future.
As far as I can tell, the only other updates would be things like bug fixes and correcting spelling and grammar issues.
Old June 9th, 2013, 11:04 PM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
Cant play the latest versions of ur hacks if i tried to patch with the ups patcher on pc couldnt patch it, i tried my boy emulator on my android which can patch games but couldnt patch either...
Try to patch this .ups file to a clean Emerld rom by tsukuyomi, I think it will work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by openkaart View Post
@1158 my bad, made a mistake. Playing two hacks so I messed up. And questioned at the wrong thread.
So don't mind the Vestria city question.
But thanks for answer the first question.
You're welcome, at least you let me know that there's no such bug exist in this hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Yeah I know that. Who could wait for this long haa haa haa. nevermind because I only have a Fraxure in my team.
You can train your Pokemon by trick house, but I just thought if you have only Fraxure in your team, you'll get overleveled already.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old June 9th, 2013, 11:51 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
OK Finally I make you speak about how to train haa haa haa.
Old June 11th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Rjwalkyz
Unhatched Egg

Where I get the acient sword I beat the central area and the challenge bridge?..I read it all the answers and questions from the people but I don't get it...but they say the sword is in the giant house in the island. But where is the giant house? What location? Where near? Or that is not in giant house in the island?
Old June 12th, 2013, 03:46 PM
noobsaid

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
I am currently at Redwood city and still no sign of that VS Seeker. Also the map is not showing Brox city... Where is it?
I am sorry, I got mixed up with Pokemon Fuligin.
Old June 12th, 2013, 10:37 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsaid View Post
I am sorry, I got mixed up with Pokemon Fuligin.
Yeah I was having that feeling that Fuligin has Brox city but here???

Just a heads up... I have gotten recently HM Rock Smash at Highwave path. Now I am stucked and don't know where to go. Any suggestion???

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 14th, 2013 at 10:26 PM.
Old June 14th, 2013, 06:07 PM
ZakTheManaic
Zak The Awesome Maniac

Can someone tell me when golbat evolves please?

Old June 15th, 2013, 03:04 PM
chaosrules

Is there a move relearner in this game?
If there is, is the price still a heart scale?

Old June 16th, 2013, 05:18 AM
jozo

i was wondering is there any everstone??

Old June 16th, 2013, 07:57 AM
silentCD
Unhatched Egg

Where is the golden temple? And where are all the legendaries?
Old June 16th, 2013, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjwalkyz View Post
Where I get the acient sword I beat the central area and the challenge bridge?..I read it all the answers and questions from the people but I don't get it...but they say the sword is in the giant house in the island. But where is the giant house? What location? Where near? Or that is not in giant house in the island?
I think I said it's in a underground cave, and it's near to Redwood City(Not Mystery Cave), try to find it there.

Quote:
Yeah I was having that feeling that Fuligin has Brox city but here???

Just a heads up... I have gotten recently HM Rock Smash at Highwave path. Now I am stucked and don't know where to go. Any suggestion???
Go back to Mt.Skywall, there's another road on the right which was blocked by a rugged rock, smarsher it for the way to TYRON Tower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZakTheManaic View Post
Can someone tell me when golbat evolves please?
Golbat evolve when leveled up with its happiness value at 220, just like the original Emerld version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrules View Post
Is there a move relearner in this game?
If there is, is the price still a heart scale?
Of course, someone called Dr.T will do this, and just like the original version, he requires a Heart Scale for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozo View Post
i was wondering is there any everstone??
That's a problem, I think I forgot to add it anywhere, sorry, so the only way to stop evolving will only be pressing button "B", sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentCD View Post
Where is the golden temple? And where are all the legendaries?
Golden Temple is on Jade Volcano.
For all the legendaries, I think you can find Celebi in Rumors Forest if you find GS Ball, you can find Keldeo near Freshwind Villa after you arrived Flora Island, Reshiram/Zekrom will be found on the top of Jade Volcano after the event on the top of Mt.Skywall, Kyurem will be available after that in Mt.Snowy, Cresselia will be found on Rocky Road if you got Lunar Wing, Darkrai will be found in Whitewave City after the event in Hidden Cave. Latios/Latias will be found in Halfleaf Cave after you defeated the E4, Shaymin will be avaliable in Flora Road in Flora Island after a hidden event in S.S Bluesea, Mew can be found in High Edge Falls, Mewtwo is in Redwood City, Giratina can be found in Crystal Villa after the event in Orange Villa. By the way, Arceus can be found in a part of Mt.Skywall after you got Azure Flute. I think these are all I can remember.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old June 16th, 2013, 01:02 PM
silentCD
Unhatched Egg

Where do i get lunar wing.and how about keldeo?
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:21 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentCD View Post
Where do i get lunar wing.and how about keldeo?
I think he has already answered your question about Keldeo. Read his post carefully (Keldeo can be found near Freshwind villa after you arrive at Flora island)

By the way 1158... Thanks for replying back....
Old June 17th, 2013, 12:11 AM
jozo

thanks for answering 1158...yeah i know that i need just keep pressing B..just want to ask you...can you tell me which are all dragon type pokemon in this game?? i just love dragons..

and want to tell you thanks for this game for me its awesome and im not worry about some glitches..keep it up! if you decide to make another hack im your supporter :D

Old June 17th, 2013, 12:51 PM
mannen588

Where do i find Shelmet? really wanna know <3
Old June 23rd, 2013, 10:51 AM
Lopotato
Unhatched Egg

How do i play this it looks awesome. i have a clean emerald, and the ups file, but i dunno how to patch it.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:17 AM
Nado
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopotato View Post
How do i play this it looks awesome. i have a clean emerald, and the ups file, but i dunno how to patch it.
Download a ups patcher like Tsukuyomi or NUPS. I personally prefer the latter but Tsukuyomi is much more popular.
Old June 24th, 2013, 05:24 AM
miczster

I tried reading but can't find so I'll ask...how many pokemons in total and does this hack contain physical/special split??? THX n AdV !!!
Old June 24th, 2013, 12:46 PM
BLACK0UT

Nature: Bold
OK i have searched the whole thread and looked on google for a long time and i still cant find out where hm 8 dive is.

Where is H.M. 08 Dive?
Old June 25th, 2013, 12:15 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by miczster View Post
I tried reading but can't find so I'll ask...how many pokemons in total and does this hack contain physical/special split??? THX n AdV !!!
No Physical/Special Split for this hack too. Mainly because it was first introduced in Gen 4th.....
Old June 25th, 2013, 09:24 AM
StaubAig
Unhatched Egg

I know that you got this question probably more than 1.000.000 times but could you please create a list of the pokémons that evolve normaly instead of trade-evolve? It would be extremely helpful for me and maybe other persons AND you don't not need to anwser all these "does ... evolve in this hack" question! Sorry if I bothered you with this comment and sorry for my english.
Old June 26th, 2013, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozo View Post
thanks for answering 1158...yeah i know that i need just keep pressing B..just want to ask you...can you tell me which are all dragon type pokemon in this game?? i just love dragons..

and want to tell you thanks for this game for me its awesome and im not worry about some glitches..keep it up! if you decide to make another hack im your supporter :D
You can get a Axew/Gible at the beginning, Bagon can be found on Jade Volcano, Dratini can be found in Halfleaf Cave, you can evolve Swablu into Altaria at Lv36, and Swablu can be found in Snowy Path. you can get Gible/Axew in Golden Temple after the event on Mt.Skywall. You can find Reshiram/Zekrom on the top of Jade Volcano after that event, too. Kyurem can also be found after this event in Mt.Snowy, Giratina will appear in Cherry Villa after the event in Orange Villa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannen588 View Post
Where do i find Shelmet? really wanna know <3
Shelmet can be found in Marble Grassland and Rumors Forest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miczster View Post
About 386 Pokemon are available currently, and this hack contains physical/special split.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
OK i have searched the whole thread and looked on google for a long time and i still cant find out where hm 8 dive is.

Where is H.M. 08 Dive?
You'll receive HM08 from Lumiere after you finished the event in Mirage Base, if you finished the event there and fly away from there right away, you need to go back to start this small event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaubAig View Post
I know that you got this question probably more than 1.000.000 times but could you please create a list of the pokémons that evolve normaly instead of trade-evolve? It would be extremely helpful for me and maybe other persons AND you don't not need to anwser all these "does ... evolve in this hack" question! Sorry if I bothered you with this comment and sorry for my english.
I think I should make one, but I'm still busy on working on another project, so I can't make one yet, sorry.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old June 26th, 2013, 06:05 PM
I need the help

Why doesnt Uranium give me the ticket after i beat all the gym leaders, then go to bronze city and try to get on the ship. but uranium never shows up after i talk to the lady
Old June 27th, 2013, 11:15 PM
kurochan04

hey ? how to get in central area ? i already finish the tyrons tower
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links