• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Here is my SU!
Name: Leo Lionhart

Sex:Male

Dorm: Suicune(preferably but if thats not open i will take Entei)

Appearance: He is 6'1 and 185 pounds; has an athletic build and is lean and muscular due to training habits. Has deep brown eyes with a tinge of red in them if you look closely. Healthy natural tan skin and wavy Black hair that is swooped over to the right. He is very handsome. He wears dark blue jeans along with a black poke armor muscle shirt(equivalent to a sleeveless under armor shirt) Red and White shoes(close resemblence to Nike). He carries a backpack that is also red and white. Has a red and white hat that he only wears during battles.

Personality: Calm and collected normally, very valiant and courageous, is a natural leader. He is feircly loyal and will protect his friends and pokemon at all cost.Despite being Kind and gentle normally; he can be just as equally cold and cruel. When battling and fighting he gets fiery and exitable traits only seen by others when he is in the fray. He has a very witty sense of humor and is cunning in general, very intelligent and very confident by nature he is quite the charmer and enjoys flirting playfully with women. While he is able to control his emotions quite well if he is angered he loses all focus and becomes enraged taking away his logical thinking; which puts others and himself in danger. He harbors a deep hatred for Team Rocket. He often takes his friends getting hurt personally; feeling guilty and even getting a little depressed. When it comes to pokemon Leo loves them and even the most vicious pokemon can love him.

History: From the way he carries himself, people assume Leo comes from a well to do family. Sadly, this is not the case. Growing up in New Bark Town, Johto Leo's parents divorce leaving his little brother:Lukas and himself in their mothers care. Their mother only cared for Lukas and despised Leo. She often abused Leo verbally, and physically. Even Lukas his own little brother was in on it too. He grew up with a bad image thanks to the rumors his mother and Lukas spread so that even the townspeople would dislike him. At age 12; Finally sick of it all Leo ran away. Halfway to Kanto he met a mysterious hooded man that gave him 6 pokeballs. The man patted him on the
head and told him to always look forward and cherish his blessings. Leo still does not know who that man was. The 6 pokemon team Leo now had containing: Pichu, Munchlax, Torchic, Mudkip, Snorunt, and Dratini became Leos greatest friends and protectors. Leo started his journey through Kanto finally having a childhood and something to live for. After 2 and a half years Leo had gotten all 8 gym badges and had learned a lot about pokemon and became a juggernaut in the battlefield. He challenged the Indigo Pokemon League and lost to the elite four never getting to even see the champion. Leo shrugged the loss off, but his pride was shot. For the next week he spent his time in solitude at the abandoned power plant in Kanto. It was there that he first encountered Team Rocket. Even as strong as his pokemon were and as strong as he was through training alongside his pokemon thier numbers overtook him and his team. By the end of the battle he was almost dead and his pokemon stolen.Leo passed out a broken human. Leo woke up a day later to a togepi tending to his wounds he was still in the power plant alive. The next half of the year he started a new slate with new pokemon. A new drive was his desire to see Team Rocket destroyed. He recieved mail from a mysterious courier that was an acceptance letter for the Pokemon Trainer Academy and a ticket to get on the S.S. Oak for travel to the island. It was strange as he never even heard of the academy let alone submitted an entry request. He thought about how strong he needed to be, "always cherish your blessings" he remembered. Here is his chance and he is not going to pass it up.

Pokemon:
1.Togepi
Personality-Togepi was the pokemon that tended to the mentally and physically broken Leo after his battle with Team Rocket. He then wanted to join Leo. Overall this Togepi is the reason why Leo continued on his journeys. Kind hearted, loving, and thoughtful. Even though he is a baby he can be described as a mature baby. Very protective of Leo and other pokemon, can be really aggressive towards potential threats. He swallowed an everstone one day in a training freak accident, he will never be able to evolve but Leo loves him regardless
Lv.30
Moves: substitute, metronome, facade, protect, psychic, wish
2.Monferno
Personality: Stole Leo's hat as a chimchar; Leo had to catch him to get his hat back. Seems to have molded his personality after Leo. Calm, fiery in battle, courageous, loyal, and has ladies man like tendencies. He is like a pokemon version of Leo except, with a less problematic past.
Lv.27
Moves:dig, brick break, fire blast, protect, flamethrower, aerial ace
3.Spiritomb
Personality: Leo was attacked by Spiritomb shortly after he caught his chimchar. Spiritomb proved to be a tough capture, but Leo succeeded. Very mysterious and almost emotionless. It will only smile or laugh around Togepi and Leo. In battle he is relentless and can be cruel. Loves the sense of fear from enemies.
Lv. 29
Moves: hypnosis, dream eater, shadow ball, faint attack, protect, thief

Opening Post:
~Leo Lionhart~S.S. Oak~
There Leo was, standing on the front end of the deck looking staight ahead towards the destination. he stood there in silence watching the island get closer. It was beautiful, impressive; and not many things impressed the boy. His Monferno stood next to him arms crossed just like him. Spiritomb was floating on the other side of him eyes shining with uncharacteristic exitement. Leo noticed this, "There must be plenty of strong trainers and pokemon here, huh Spiritomb?" Spiritomb merely nodded. Leo continued watching when he felt something tugging on his pants. He looked down, smiled and scooped the little baby pokemon up into his arms so that he could see over the rails of the ship. Togepi his pride and joy and an amazingly strong pokemon for its size and stature; was now waving his hands in the air and screaming in pure joy! Leo and Monferno sweatdropped; Togepi was still a baby no matter what and the everstone he swallowed on accident will always keep him that way. But Leo smiled (we all love him nonetheless) he thought to himself. That was when he heard mumbling; high pitched, frantic, giggly mumbling. Leo and all of his companions turned around in sync and sized the makers of the noise up. A group of five girls that immediatly turned red when Leo looked at them (might as well have some fun) he thought. "Togepi go entertain those nice girls for a little while" He whispered to the joy pokemon in his arms. Togepi flipped out of Leos arms and ran towards the group of girls. They nearly went crazy! "Watch after him if you please, i would very much appreciate it" Leo said smoothly his deep voice almost a purr. He never thought he could see human beings turn so red and Togepi was definitily enjoying himself jumping up and down around the girls. The whole scene was interupted when the p.a. System popped on. Everyone looked at the speaker.

"We have now arrived at Oak Island!!!"

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@ Michaela. Your SU's History seems to consist of 35 paragraphs o.O I... think I died reading thru it. In a good way, of course xD

@ Megaman. Progress with the Joint Post between gimmepie, ChiliDawgs and I is very, VERY slow. But we're still here and aren't going anywhere! o3o

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
@ Michaela. Your SU's History seems to consist of 35 paragraphs o.O I... think I died reading thru it. In a good way, of course xD

It is currently at around six-thousand words (a little bit more than six-thousand I guess), but I'm currently going more in-depth about the history in a word document while I have time.

(I probably won't be posting it because it will, most likely, be loooooooooooooong.)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Sorry that I'm late with the class lists. Alot of stuff suddenly came up for me. Long story. I'll try my best to have them today since I'm not busy at all. Red Lion Leo I'll look over your SU when I wake up in the morning I'm fairly tired atm ^^'

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Sorry it took as long as I did to post. I was considering what my character should do, and I also crashed before I could really go anywhere with said post. :P

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@JNathan, shayshay Sorry for taking so long to post. I have posted earlier today, just to let you know.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
my character Vanille is training her Pokemon near the Suicune dorm and is free for interaction :)

pokefan9900

The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!
Years
Well, there's a battle I'm making my way towards that's about to start near the Suicune Dorms, soooo...yeah, you could say you see it (or feel the temperature rising, as that's what's happening)

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Alright, I postinated!

I think it's safe to say that Mike's already getting close to the scene. However, he doesn't arrive in time to hear what Adrian is saying though...

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Red Lion your good to go. Still working on the class list. I'm sorry I've been so slow lately :/ I'll try to get this list up when I can.

Alright you know what? I think I just got an idea that will make my life easier. Rahter then assaigning random classes to all of you and due to the current unorganized state of the front page which is going to be a heck of a chore to do, I think I should give you guys the freedom to decide which classes you want your characters involved in. This way I can see who's actually avalible and that way everyone can be happy with the classes they have chosen. I can edit this post as time goes by. After all, its your education :D

Here are the player classes.

-Lexi Styles - Eggs 101 & Breeding

-Ashara Soleil Harris- Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Techniques

-Ryan Newson- Pokemon Legend Studies

-Steven Yew- History/Mythology

-Sage Smith - Berries and Poffin Making

-Zane Alta- Pracical Battling

-Bai Kong- Journeys
Mark Wilson

NPC classes are fair game for anyone. Check out the list on the front page. Your character can go to whichever NPC class he wishes. Just make sure if anybody else wants to go to that same class before you start controlling said NPC character. For now, lets focus on filling in the player classes.

Also, ONE CHARACTER PER CLASS. If you have two characters you can't throw them in the same class. Its unfair to people who want a specific class.

I want to appologize for how disorganized this seems. I'm doing my best to get things straightened out starting with the front page.

Last edited:

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Awesome! Thanks! Pokefan ill be ready to interact in a little bit

@Megaman can I get the Human psychic training with Sabrina class

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Journeys with Bai Kong for Derrick Fastolf, please o3o

And yes, we will post... Eventually.
It was a horrible chore getting around typing the post since we're three peeps xD But yeah., we are still working on a better post :3

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Journeys with Bai Kong for Derrick Fastolf, please o3o

Aww, I feel special.

Of course, now I have to think of a first class and who exactly is going to be teaching said class.

I kinda want to throw Hei out there at students just to troll...

I think Megaman already called my class, though, considering that Mark Wilson's name is underneath Bai's class list thingy. YOU CAN ALL JOIN MY CLASS.

Megaman, for classes, is it okay if I could just kidnap create a bunch of NPCs? If I'm doing what I think I'm doing currently, I'll probably need a lot of students. >>; <<;

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Skye for Eggs and Ciel for Legend Studies please. :D

Gaiz come join Ash, she'll make you punch each other. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back