The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:07 AM
robin22gongon's Avatar
robin22gongon
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Want to know? VM me.
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to robin22gongon
Quote:
Originally Posted by yozzyurubuza View Post
Here is the original script taken from a trainer that has a trainerbattle 0x5

Spoiler:
'---------------
#org 0x1ED4E9
trainerbattle 0x2 0x72 0x0 0x8295A7E 0x8295ABB 0x81ED52A
special2 LASTRESULT 0x3C
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto 0x81ED580
setvar 0x8004 0x72
special2 LASTRESULT 0x1F1
compare LASTRESULT 0x0
if 0x1 goto 0x81ED554
msgbox 0x8295AC3 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"["]Hello" is the beginning of ["]g..."
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x1ED52A
special 0x207
waitmovement 0x0
checkflag 0x12F
if 0x1 goto 0x81ED53B
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x1ED580
trainerbattle 0x5 0x72 0x0 0x8295BC8 0x8295BFA
msgbox 0x8295C1F MSG_NORMAL '"["]Hello" is the beginning of ["]g..."
end

'---------------
#org 0x1ED554
checkflag 0x12F
if 0x1 goto 0x81ED567
msgbox 0x8295AC3 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"["]Hello" is the beginning of ["]g..."
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x1ED53B
msgbox 0x8295B60 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"We should commemorate how we seem\..."
setvar 0x8004 0x72
special 0x1E9
registernav 0x72
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x1ED567
msgbox 0x8295B01 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"Hello, we meet again.\pWe seem to ..."
setvar 0x8004 0x72
special 0x1E9
registernav 0x72
release
end


As you can see, the first was trainerbattle 0x2 0x72 ->Trainer ID 72
As you go on deeper, you'll see trainerbattle 0x5 0x72, still the same trainer ID
Are you sure about that? The one where it changes the levels to match yours? And can you post like the whole script? I gotta see myself.
__________________
LET'S PARTY!
Reply With Quote
  #52    
Old May 12th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Shadowraze's Avatar
Shadowraze
Love and Peace
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Quote:
Originally Posted by yozzyurubuza View Post
Here is the original script taken from a trainer that has a trainerbattle 0x5

Spoiler:
'---------------
#org 0x1ED4E9
trainerbattle 0x2 0x72 0x0 0x8295A7E 0x8295ABB 0x81ED52A
special2 LASTRESULT 0x3C
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto 0x81ED580
setvar 0x8004 0x72
special2 LASTRESULT 0x1F1
compare LASTRESULT 0x0
if 0x1 goto 0x81ED554
msgbox 0x8295AC3 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"["]Hello" is the beginning of ["]g..."
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x1ED52A
special 0x207
waitmovement 0x0
checkflag 0x12F
if 0x1 goto 0x81ED53B
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x1ED580
trainerbattle 0x5 0x72 0x0 0x8295BC8 0x8295BFA
msgbox 0x8295C1F MSG_NORMAL '"["]Hello" is the beginning of ["]g..."
end

'---------------
#org 0x1ED554
checkflag 0x12F
if 0x1 goto 0x81ED567
msgbox 0x8295AC3 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"["]Hello" is the beginning of ["]g..."
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x1ED53B
msgbox 0x8295B60 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"We should commemorate how we seem\..."
setvar 0x8004 0x72
special 0x1E9
registernav 0x72
release
end

'---------------
#org 0x1ED567
msgbox 0x8295B01 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"Hello, we meet again.\pWe seem to ..."
setvar 0x8004 0x72
special 0x1E9
registernav 0x72
release
end


As you can see, the first was trainerbattle 0x2 0x72 ->Trainer ID 72
As you go on deeper, you'll see trainerbattle 0x5 0x72, still the same trainer ID
Well this tut is specifically for Firered although some of the codes here work for RSE too but I'm not sure If it will work for you whether you are using Ruby or Emerald.

But I can give you a tip on learning how to use thosse cides just try and rewrite and learn how the commands are used for and you can make your own scripts with commands that you don't know in no time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53    
Old May 13th, 2013, 08:20 AM
yozzyurubuza's Avatar
yozzyurubuza
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraze View Post
Well this tut is specifically for Firered although some of the codes here work for RSE too but I'm not sure If it will work for you whether you are using Ruby or Emerald.

But I can give you a tip on learning how to use thosse cides just try and rewrite and learn how the commands are used for and you can make your own scripts with commands that you don't know in no time.
Well thanks, btw I used trainer ID and try to search the name multiple times, it shows that there are same trainer names with different trainer ID, maybe those are the next pokemons that the trainer will use after the 1st battle.
Reply With Quote
  #54    
Old May 15th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.'s Avatar
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: 木ノ葉隠れの里
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Rom Being used: FireRed v1.0

Comments:

Well, I am completely new to this. Although I know how to hack a Pokemon ROM, but I have never scripted in a event. o.o I came to this tutorial hoping to gain knowledge on scripting. Now my questions. All I need is my ROM and XSE right? And after I acquire those two things, will I make a script or base a script on your examples? I am looking for a script to make the national dex available, I have found a few, but am unsure if I should use them..
Here is the one I think I will use:
HTML Code:
#org 0x800000
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x10A
if 1 jump 0x800050
special 0x16F
setflag 0x10A
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox 0x800100
callstd 0x6
waitfanfare
release
end

#org 0x800050
msgbox 0x800070
callstd 0x6
release
end

#org 0x800070
= Like your new POKéDEX?

#org 0x800100
= Your POKéDEX was upgraded!
Is it possible to change the text in the script, just the text? Also, do you thin you could add images to your tutorial showing step by step on how to use XSE. Otherwise, til someone reply's, i shall be playing around with this myself. Excellent tutorial. So, I shall return later. :3

EDIT:

I downloaded XSE form this thread, I UNZIPPED it, and when I try to open XSE.exe, it opens then closes suddenly. Then after a few times, I get a ''Runtine Error 9'' from it. .-.

I feel as if this is Java related?

~Just saying!
- It is not a virus.
- I re-unzipped it and tried it again, and it still did not work.
- What is wrong with it?
__________________
- Uzumaki Naruto Jr. -
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my shinobi way!"

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruto Jr.; May 15th, 2013 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Ugh, problem with the program. .-.
Reply With Quote
  #55    
Old May 15th, 2013, 02:47 PM
TweenyTodd
Quitting cuz i got a job
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: NOYB
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto Jr. View Post
Spoiler:
Rom Being used: FireRed v1.0

Comments:

Well, I am completely new to this. Although I know how to hack a Pokemon ROM, but I have never scripted in a event. o.o I came to this tutorial hoping to gain knowledge on scripting. Now my questions. All I need is my ROM and XSE right? And after I acquire those two things, will I make a script or base a script on your examples? I am looking for a script to make the national dex available, I have found a few, but am unsure if I should use them..
Here is the one I think I will use:
HTML Code:
#org 0x800000
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x10A
if 1 jump 0x800050
special 0x16F
setflag 0x10A
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox 0x800100
callstd 0x6
waitfanfare
release
end

#org 0x800050
msgbox 0x800070
callstd 0x6
release
end

#org 0x800070
= Like your new POKéDEX?

#org 0x800100
= Your POKéDEX was upgraded!
Is it possible to change the text in the script, just the text? Also, do you thin you could add images to your tutorial showing step by step on how to use XSE. Otherwise, til someone reply's, i shall be playing around with this myself. Excellent tutorial. So, I shall return later. :3

EDIT:

I downloaded XSE form this thread, I UNZIPPED it, and when I try to open XSE.exe, it opens then closes suddenly. Then after a few times, I get a ''Runtine Error 9'' from it. .-.

I feel as if this is Java related?

~Just saying!
- It is not a virus.
- I re-unzipped it and tried it again, and it still did not work.
- What is wrong with it?
First off:
Make sure you have the .ini file in the same folder as XSE.

Second:
You will probably use more than just XSE. The reason is after you make the script, you need to give it to someone or something. This is most often done through A-Map. I use 1.92, but the newest version is 1.95.

Third:
I see quite a few things that could be fixed in this script.
Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x800000
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x10A
if 0x1 goto @like
special 0x16F
setflag 0x10A
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @upgrade 0x2
waitfanfare
release
end

#org @like
msgbox @text 0x2
end

#org @text
= Like your new POKéDEX?

#org @upgrade
= Your POKéDEX was upgraded!
Reply With Quote
  #56    
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.'s Avatar
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: 木ノ葉隠れの里
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweenyTodd View Post
First off:
Make sure you have the .ini file in the same folder as XSE.

Second:
You will probably use more than just XSE. The reason is after you make the script, you need to give it to someone or something. This is most often done through A-Map. I use 1.92, but the newest version is 1.95.

Third:
I see quite a few things that could be fixed in this script.
Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x800000
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x10A
if 0x1 goto @like
special 0x16F
setflag 0x10A
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @upgrade 0x2
waitfanfare
release
end

#org @like
msgbox @text 0x2
end

#org @text
= Like your new POKéDEX?

#org @upgrade
= Your POKéDEX was upgraded!
Well, thanks for your help. My XSE folder unzipped contains no .ini file. So could you help me with that? And I already have Advance Map, I am quite good at using it to be honest. And thanks for the script update, although I did not see any differences. Also after I get XSE to work, if anyone helps me, how do I insert the script, if you care to help. :p
__________________
- Uzumaki Naruto Jr. -
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my shinobi way!"
Reply With Quote
  #57    
Old May 15th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Butterslave's Avatar
Butterslave
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Gender: Male
I'm just now making the transition to XSE. Luckily Pokescript and XSE are pretty similar in terms of language, obviously... Regardless, this tutorial helped me to learn the differences and I definitely agree that XSE will be easier to use for me. I'll probably go check out Diego's tutorial, too, just to get the full gist of it. Still, I appreciate this tutorial.
__________________
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Reply With Quote
  #58    
Old May 15th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Shadowraze's Avatar
Shadowraze
Love and Peace
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto Jr. View Post
Well, thanks for your help. My XSE folder unzipped contains no .ini file. So could you help me with that? And I already have Advance Map, I am quite good at using it to be honest. And thanks for the script update, although I did not see any differences. Also after I get XSE to work, if anyone helps me, how do I insert the script, if you care to help. :p
Download the XSE from the first post and it should have a fixed ini in it. :3 And you're using an old version of XSE try using the latest one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterslave View Post
I'm just now making the transition to XSE. Luckily Pokescript and XSE are pretty similar in terms of language, obviously... Regardless, this tutorial helped me to learn the differences and I definitely agree that XSE will be easier to use for me. I'll probably go check out Diego's tutorial, too, just to get the full gist of it. Still, I appreciate this tutorial.
Thanks I appreciate that!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #59    
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.'s Avatar
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: 木ノ葉隠れの里
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Thanks Shadowraze for the info. I will re-download, then back to using the tutorial. Thanks and very nice tutorial. =3

EDIT;


I re-downloaded, it includes no .ini file or settinges, etc. .-. Could someone send me a copy of there updated XSE. O.o I really need it and I am not getting no help... AllI get is the XSE.exe. I need the .ini files please. c=
__________________
- Uzumaki Naruto Jr. -
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my shinobi way!"

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruto Jr.; May 19th, 2013 at 07:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #60    
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Shadowraze's Avatar
Shadowraze
Love and Peace
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto Jr. View Post
Thanks Shadowraze for the info. I will re-download, then back to using the tutorial. Thanks and very nice tutorial. =3

EDIT;


I re-downloaded, it includes no .ini file or settinges, etc. .-. Could someone send me a copy of there updated XSE. O.o I really need it and I am not getting no help... AllI get is the XSE.exe. I need the .ini files please. c=
Click the one in the last part I'll have to edit that big link at the start so it will point to a fixed one.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #61    
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.'s Avatar
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: 木ノ葉隠れの里
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
I finally found a working copy. =D So, thanks for your efforts. Now, could someone help me learn to script Pokemon Events, like Lugia, etc. I want all Pokemon in my game, but legends to be caught like a event. And, could you help me learn how to script it. Plus, I tried the give pokemon example, and when I talk to the person, all I get is a beep sound. .-.
__________________
- Uzumaki Naruto Jr. -
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my shinobi way!"
Reply With Quote
  #62    
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Shadowraze's Avatar
Shadowraze
Love and Peace
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto Jr. View Post
I finally found a working copy. =D So, thanks for your efforts. Now, could someone help me learn to script Pokemon Events, like Lugia, etc. I want all Pokemon in my game, but legends to be caught like a event. And, could you help me learn how to script it. Plus, I tried the give pokemon example, and when I talk to the person, all I get is a beep sound. .-.
If ou only got a beep sound then you must have done something wrong mind showing us your script?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63    
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:02 AM
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.'s Avatar
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.
Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: 木ノ葉隠れの里
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowraze View Post
If ou only got a beep sound then you must have done something wrong mind showing us your script?
I used the 'Old Man and Pikachu' Script listed i the first post. I don't think I understood how to add it in the game. Maybe you could explain it too me. O.o
__________________
- Uzumaki Naruto Jr. -
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my shinobi way!"
Reply With Quote
  #64    
Old June 2nd, 2013, 09:59 AM
SturMinator
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
hello. er~
This question might sound a bit stupid, but the give egg instructions that you have given hasn't been working out for me. I'm beginning to believe that the numbers start with the Hoenn POKeMON, but even when I start from there, I get a Missing No. I'm trying to get an EEVEE egg event to happen.
Anyway you can help me?
Reply With Quote
  #65    
Old June 17th, 2013, 03:20 AM
KableKandi
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
How do I do this part?im confused.
"First of all you must load your Rom. And then script! After scripting click the Compile or the gear Icon on top of XSE. Then copy the very first offset and paste it on Advance Map where your event is."
Reply With Quote
  #66    
Old September 22nd, 2013, 09:34 AM
leafblading
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
hi i've got a question,

I am making a pokemon ROM and i am wondering what I am doing wrong i want the following to happen:
when I talk to the person she should say: Hi do you like my house decoration?
I should be able to tell her Yes or No.
when I say yes she should say thank you, when i say no she should say, that's a pity.
if I said yes she should also give me a rare candy. and I only should be able to only do this once. after this she should say: yay you like my home decoration!

this is my script:

Quote:
#dynamic 0x900500
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x511
if 0x1 goto @tegusta
msgbox 0x890050D MSG_YESNO '"Vivian: Hi!\lDo you like my house ..."
Compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto @yes
Compare 0x800D 0x0
if 0x0 goto @no
end


'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x90050D
= Vivian: Hi!\lDo you like my house decoration?

#org @no
msgbox @pity 0x6
release
end

#org @yes
msgbox @thankyou 0x6
giveitem 0x3F 0x1 0x0
setflag 0x511
release
end

#org @tegusta
msgbox @like 0x6
release
end

#org @like
= You like my house decoration!

#org @thankyou
= thank you!

#org @pity
= well that's a pity
hope anyone can help me out!
Reply With Quote
  #67    
Old October 1st, 2013, 07:17 AM
theRiolvile2's Avatar
theRiolvile2
Working on Pokemon Black X
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Driftveil city in PWT
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Do you know the script give like to receive your starter pokemon
Reply With Quote
  #68    
Old October 16th, 2013, 11:32 PM
TheAmazingSpiderMan's Avatar
TheAmazingSpiderMan
The Burning Emotion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Hey i have a problem, That is this-

okay i do what ever you wrote from dynamic to end and when i finished i click on the button complie and after that as you said i copy the offset 80000 and paste it on the script offset in advance map but when i saw there wasn't the script it was black only with 2 word

----------------------------
#offset ox8000

then i open the saved script again and when i click in exit button it says "do you wan't to save the script" i click no cause it was already saved again i put the offset but again when i checked my script wasn't there what is the problem what to do after i complete writing script ? tell me what to do after i complie it please thanks

so i copy your script and paste it on the offset ox80000 but still nothing happen look

Quote:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x828
if 0x1 goto @how
msgbox @give 0x5
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto @get
compare 0x800D 0x0
if 0x1 goto @ok
end

#org @get
givepokemon 0x19 0x5 0x44 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @receive 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
msgbox @givenickname 0x5
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto @name
compare 0x800D 0x0
if 0x1 goto @go
end

#org @ok
msgbox @oh 0x6
release
end

#org @name
setvar 0x8004 0x0
call @nickname
goto @takecare

#org @nickname
fadescreen 0x1
special 0x9E
waitstate
return

#org @go
closeonkeypress
goto @takecare

#org @takecare
msgbox @please 0x6
release
end

#org @how
msgbox @check 0x6
release
end

#org @give
= Hello there.\pBy any chance would you want to\nhave this Pikachu?

#org @oh
= Oh, I see...

#org @receive
= [black_fr]\v\h01 received a Pikachu from the\nOld Man.

#org @givenickname
= [black_fr]Would you like to give your\nPokémon a nickname?

#org @please
= Please take care of my dear\nPikachu.

#org @check
= How's my old Pokémon?
__________________

Last edited by TheAmazingSpiderMan; October 16th, 2013 at 11:36 PM. Reason: didn't want to double post
Reply With Quote
  #69    
Old October 16th, 2013, 11:39 PM
TheUltimateG.J's Avatar
TheUltimateG.J
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bihar,Darbhanga
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
dude u should post this on script help thread there should it b answered
__________________


A lover of Pokemon and their Hacks this is no other than?

Only he can be----->G.J
Reply With Quote
  #70    
Old October 16th, 2013, 11:49 PM
TheAmazingSpiderMan's Avatar
TheAmazingSpiderMan
The Burning Emotion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Give me the link of script help please ! Ganeshwar or anyone please help !
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #71    
Old October 25th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Koyukkuri's Avatar
Koyukkuri
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Gender:
Yeah, there's this, hack I'm making and I'm sure this'll be very useful, but... I just can't seem to understand even the first sentence. If you are still on, can you tell me how to make the start screen?
__________________

Where the only things remaining exist...
Reply With Quote
  #72    
Old November 3rd, 2013, 12:34 AM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Very nice thread. Helped me relearn what knowledge I lost over the years. Setvars and level scripts aren't as scary as they were when I was 16 :D
__________________
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
Reply With Quote
  #73    
Old November 10th, 2013, 12:05 PM
mf91
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Great tutorial, learned a lot

By the way, did you answer the guy on the first page about the legendary battles? I get that remove sprite thingie, but if you lose the battle against a one-time script, will it still go through? And is it possible to check if the pokemon fainted, was caught or if you ran? (If it is, but a long, advanced and complicated way, then cba ).
Reply With Quote
  #74    
Old November 12th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Orpheus's Avatar
Orpheus
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Kentucky
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Thanks! I've Had a LOT of trouble with scripting, and it doesn't help when i look up something like "how to make a Pokemon battle script" and it only shows what commands to use, and you could have read that from the command help.
__________________


Pair


Theme

Reply With Quote
  #75    
Old November 13th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Golden_Sonic's Avatar
Golden_Sonic
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
What's the correct trainerbattle script I have to use in order to make the battle repeat another time later, such as every Elite Four?

Last edited by Golden_Sonic; November 16th, 2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.