• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@pokeman. It musn't have gone through, but it's okay o3o I'll manage to post something... eventually xD

Just not now... I'll be busy for most of the day :O

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
My last post was a little look in more detail at Zoro's past, I just felt that the history on my SU wasn't quite enough.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
...When Cloff joins, I want to make it as awkward as possible.
Also, I'm leaving in four days!
When I get back, should I update Cloff's SU with what he did between running off from the clan and joining the shepherds? Or should I just let that get revealed in the RP later on...

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@darkpokeball- until you're gone, I was thinking that maybe you could do some of the events of his history IC. Like, detail what he did to get kicked out. That would allow you to start building your character, and it would also allow you to leave off with him leaving, and he is traveling while you're gone.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Dansparce: If my brief experience with role playing is any example you may be waiting a loooong time for night...

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
@Colony: Yeah... That could be problematic. Oh well, if worst comes to worst i'll just post something explaining what she was doing or something.

Colony

Years
@jov: I'll post first thing when I wake up. Sorry I haven't posted very fast. I had planned on posting earlier today, but I lost track of time... I posted, and Wayra now has the ability to use Flux to fight.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
@darkpokeball- until you're gone, I was thinking that maybe you could do some of the events of his history IC. Like, detail what he did to get kicked out. That would allow you to start building your character, and it would also allow you to leave off with him leaving, and he is traveling while you're gone.
oops. just read this. well, it appears to be too late now because i am leaving in two days and tomorrow, my last day, i'm pretty busy.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@darkpokeball- It's fine, it's fine.

@Dansparce- The camp is mostly a collection of tents, with a large common area in the middle of camp. There is also a sparring/practice field. Hope this helps with an questions.

@ everyone- I will be leaving early tomorrow, and will not be able to post or read anything until Wednesday. I apologize if anyone has any questions during that time, but there's not much I can do. Thanks for your patience guys.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
@WolfOfEve: If you want, you can interact with my character (Even if she's plotting to destroy the campsite). It would give both of us something to post about...

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I... Have no idea what to post about...

C'mon brain, think!!! *head burns in flames* D,:

So... any one care for a tiny bit of interaction so that I can get back in track? Pretty please?
... I have cookies o3o

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
I... Have no idea what to post about...

C'mon brain, think!!! *head burns in flames* D,:

So... any one care for a tiny bit of interaction so that I can get back in track? Pretty please?
... I have cookies o3o

It's really difficult since we have no official plot yet, I don't even know what to interact...
Can I have cookies? o3o

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, Jin is just 'laxing by the fire pit, warming himself up as he wakes up for the day.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Are we allowed to make second characters? If so, I would like to make one :P

On an unrelated note... This is my 200th post o3o

Colony

Years
I think we can, but I would hold off until gardevoir gets back. I personally think it would be ill advised to introduce too many characters this early, which is why no one will be seeing Citlali anytime soon. Besides, it's Fire Emblem if we didn't have recruitment options there would be something seriously lacking.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back