The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura

Advertise here
Do you consider yourself a healthy person (mentally and physically)? What are your unhealthy traits? Do you get sick easily? Are you an active person? What would or could you do to make yourself healthier?

P.S. The title means "how are you?" but can also literally translate to "are you healthy?" from Japanese, I believe! That's why I went with it for the title ;3

Last edited by Kura; June 18th, 2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old June 18th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
I consider myself pretty healthy. I workout (although I'll admit, I haven't been able to lately) and play sports. I do have a habit of eating quite a lot, though. The weight never catches, probably cause of fast metabolism. But if I were to cut down on my intake, I'll guess I'd be healthier. At first glance, though, I'm really skinny, so people wouldn't expect it. :I

Also, what does the title mean?
Old June 18th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Arc
trap

Nature: Bashful
I'm pretty healthy myself, both physically and mentally. Though, I always get sick in the summer for some reason D:. But overall, I lead an active life as I always try to work out daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
Also, what does the title mean?
It means "How are you?" iirc. c:

Old June 18th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Yukari Yakumo
necrofantasia
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
I am..not really healthy in a physical way...yeah, and my emotions are always quite strong and get the better of me, so I guess I'm a really unhealthy person
pairs
family
credit
theme
lover
Old June 18th, 2013, 06:25 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I'm somewhat healthy. Was a lot worse off when I was really young, mainly because of being born over 2 months early. Lots of hospitalization and I was expected to be "developmentally delayed" or whatever the correct term is. Now the only things pertaining to it that still exist are that I have (very mild) acid reflux and am still underweight. I don't know if the latter is (medically) considered to be good or bad, though haha.

Mentally...it varies. Most of the time, somewhat average, I guess. During some points in time, though, I probably shouldn't be left alone.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Sanguine
À la prochaine!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I like to consider myself healthy - I go the gym a lot more than I should, and my job kinda requires that I stay in shape. My diet could definitely be improved, though xD
Mentally, it depends on one's viewpoint.

I rarely ever get sick, the worst I remember experiencing is a cold in Year 3, and I'm pretty active.

[02:57] -Dark Azelf: u liek teh bottix
[19:45] -Dark Azelf: she is evil and cute kinda like satan except in a bunny forme

[00:57] -Kanzler: stupid guys make me homo
[23:11] +PervertedPika: Yeah, I have had bad things happen when my family was home and I was having Marky time in my room ;.;
Old June 18th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I always seem to have a cold which sucks, on the mental side not 100%.

in all not so healthy.
Old June 19th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
Mentally, I'm completely fine. My mental state has never been better and it continues to rise as the days pass. I've tailored my life to my preferences, so there isn't much to get worked up about.

Physically...eh. I don't go out of my way to be healthy. I don't exercise, I don't eat healthy. At some point I should probably go to the doctor to see what's up with my shoulder, but I haven't been since I was like 8 so I'm nervous.
Old June 19th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Tsutarja

Physically, I am not a healthy person.. well overweight for my age (and height), because I despise healthy foods and exercise However, my immune system is fine

However, I am mentally healthy.. although there are times when my emotions can get raised, but I'm not a person who gets easily angered.

Super Smash Staff Collab
mod pairs family twitter pc social sites
Old June 23rd, 2013, 09:38 AM
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
All things considered, yeah. I don't think I really have any outstanding unhealthy traits any more, now that I've cut down on my sugar intake. I don't get sick that often any more. I don't think there's a whole lot more I can do to improve my health, it's all about maintaining my current routine now.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 02:31 PM
Limerent
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I'm not exactly healthy but not totally unhealthy either. I do very little exercise and can't really run far or lift heavy stuff, but I eat pretty healthy and am not overweight. Perhaps I have a fast metabolism. The limited physical skills may be a health issue in the future but more concerning is my mental health. Somedays I'm happy and other days not so much, but getting progressively worse and not in control of my life. So yeah, how am I? Not that great.
Old June 24th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

I'm healthy as in I feel fine and I do not get sick often. I have a slow metabolism so I'm sorta chunky sometimes, but it always evens out. I fluctuate around 10 pounds sometimes. Gain in the summer lose in the winter whatever. I haven't really gained or lost too much weight if you compare to my 6th grade year. I was 120 and I'm 125 now and before that I was 130

I don't really work out so that's why my weight flies around so much. I need to work out though.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here