• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Hello everyone! I'm back. However, I'm very sorry, but I'm leaving tomorrow until Saturday....Please don't hate me! I'm really sorry, this week's events kind of came out of nowhere... I'm also sorry to say that I probably won't be able to post Chapter One until I get back, since battles are pretty involved. I could post it today, but then I wouldn't be here to dictate it's events or RP Nokam during the battle. On a side note, this is the last time I leave, except for a week in July...

Also, making a second character is fine. Just hold off on introducing them right away. Not every character is available from the start in Fire Emblem!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
More time with Chapter Zero for interaction isn't much of a bad thing.

You know, if we could actually start interacting some.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Wait, are you planning of starting chapter one on sunday gmt +12? I may not be back by then. I leave tomorrow after all.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Someone, please give me something to post about ._.

It's Fire Emblem for God's sakes, I took my turn, someone else make a move!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Personally, I think we should all just be at about the same time, so that there's no confusion.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
@WolfOfEve: I agree, it'll be confusing if one character's at dawn, another's at dusk while a third's at midday.

@Everyone: I'm about to leave, and won't be back for a few days... I'll post again when i return.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
C'mon everyone, get to posting! We don't want FIRE EMBLEM to die!

Yosh! Yosh! Yosh!

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Hello everyone! I'm back early, and I'm rather sad to see that no one has posted in the IC Thread. I understand that people have other conflicts, so ,to get things moving, does anyone mind if I post Chapter One Sometime tomorrow?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
As I've said before, I'm having trouble coming up with anything for a post, so, yes, I'm actually in favor of us moving towards Chapter 1... That might increase activity ICly, I think.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hello everyone! I'm back early, and I'm rather sad to see that no one has posted in the IC Thread. I understand that people have other conflicts, so ,to get things moving, does anyone mind if I post Chapter One Sometime tomorrow?
I don't want to see this RP die, not with this theme! I'd prefer we stay at zero for the characters to meet, but people aren't posting ;3;

As I've said before, I'm having trouble coming up with anything for a post, so, yes, I'm actually in favor of us moving towards Chapter 1... That might increase activity ICly, I think.
NUUUU, THEENK UF TEH INTERACSHUNS

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I don't want to see this RP die, not with this theme! I'd prefer we stay at zero for the characters to meet, but people aren't posting ;3;

NUUUU, THEENK UF TEH INTERACSHUNS

Well, I was the last to post, so I'm open for any interactions, but I can't post twice in a row. Maybe someone can come interrupt Nokam's workout?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Hello everyone, I have returned. I see that we're currently at a bit of a standstill in IC posts, so how about I get the post train rolling again.

All aboard!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
*sigh* I cannot think of anything to post about, nor about a way in which I can approach someone else and interact.

I'm very sorry, Garde. I think I'll have to resign since I don't want to be pulling anyone back :[

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Ok everyone, the posting drought has officially ended. I've also opened up for some interaction, so for those without anything to do, get to it.

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
Since Dunsparce has posted, if noone else can interact with her I could? Since I've already done a few posts I just wanted to make sure tat everyone gets to post a bunch of times.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Yeah, well I would really like to post something, but it's really frustrating when a character interacts with you and completely disappears when it's their turn to post again... Haven't been able to post for days now...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'd posted in response to Dansparce, though that doesn't mean no one else can get involved.

Back