• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
My cat, Riri, plays in the shower almost any time she can. There are also species that swim proficiently, but I don't remember what species exactly. Also, I plan on making a post today.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
We have three cats here. One is very overweight and makes loads of noise when he's hungry. Also, he quacks instead of meows. Seriously.

The second is feral, he seeks your attention only when you are busy with something else, but when you open time for him he doesn't give two tail-flicks. He likes to be right there in the kitchen when you make food, follow you into the bathroom for no good reason, and meow every time you say his name.

The last one... She craves attention more than anything else (more than emo teenagers and rebellious kids, even annoying facebook posts!) and likes to rip holes in your clothing and stab you repeatedly in the gut as she's 'kneading'. On an unrelated note, she also enjoys licking the walls.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
The second is feral, he seeks your attention only when you are busy with something else, but when you open time for him he doesn't give two tail-flicks. He likes to be right there in the kitchen when you make food, follow you into the bathroom for no good reason, and meow every time you say his name.

This sounds like Yuki. She walks away when you give her attention but when you're busy gaming or busy with something else then she craves for your attention. Gin is starting to follow her example...

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I don't have any cats of my own, unless you include the ones that roam outside of the door of the apartment I live in. They like to sneak in and scare the crap out of everyone, which is practically what they do. But there's too many to describe them all, but usually I see one which seems to be the mother figure for the rest. It's really quiet but it seems to be wise, especially when it's looking at you from the other side of the street. and stares into your soul.

I was always more of a dog person, to be honest- *shot*

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I prefer dogs over cats, but that doesn't mean I won't have cats either! Dogs are loyal & never ask for anything in return. Long live Roy Mustang!

Sapphire Rose

Years
*Continues walking his raccoon*

Macho... has anyone ever told you how random you can be at certain times?

I prefer dogs over cats, but that doesn't mean I won't have cats either! Dogs are loyal & never ask for anything in return. Long live Roy Mustang!

You're only saying that because I have cats... xD I want a dog toooo...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
For the next week or so I might not be posting that much, I fell down a flight of stairs yesterday and sprained my ankle. Also hurt my back so until I'm feeling better too much time sitting at my computer makes me hurt more than I already am.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
been here...just waiting for my cue...hehehe

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
I need to have Allister respond to Cheryll but I'm thinking on what I can have him say, think and do to make the post more than two lines long.

Sapphire Rose

Years
I guess i'll trow in the events sooner than thought because no one is posting ^^;;

How can I get you guys to post again? c:

Back