The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Chit Chat Café > Celebrations
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 16th, 2013, 09:28 PM
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias's Avatar
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild



Hello there my dear, this is yours truly wishing you a very happy and loving 25th birthday, and your 10th one here in PC!

I hope that it's filled with fond and special moments in which you'll look back on happily, even in the brinks of despair.

Now, y'all have to post here in this thread wishing Pachy a happy birthday with of course with a picture of her favourite Pokemon: Pachirisu!~ Or of MLP/ Sonic X/LoZ.


If you don't I'll hunt you down and kill you

__________________
"The one who seeks the right path!"

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Family | Pairs


Currently on Hiatus until further notice.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old June 16th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Aslan's Avatar
Aslan
B.A.M.F
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Sydney
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Happy birthday Pachy! c:

You're a wonderful user to have around and in general, I hope you stick around. Enjoy your day. x]
__________________
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old June 16th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Nonon's Avatar
Nonon
subterranean emotion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Happy birthday, Pachy n.n

You're that person who always picks up my mood when I'm down. The one who helps me when I need it...the kind girl who helps me feel welcomed and loved

You deserve to have the best day today, so live it to the max :D
__________________
The gloomy power of love.
| | |
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old June 16th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
→ étoile brillante
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Ah Pachy, happy 25th birthday! Never even knew you were that old lol.

I may have never known you until you recently came back to PC after quite a while not being active a lot. Didn't know whether to leave Pachirisu or Cosmo so yeah left both of them for ya:





But yeah, have a great day gurl. Love ur fave Oshygirl, Hikari <3333
__________________


pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm


Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Zorua's Avatar
Zorua
Adventurous One.
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
So how long have we known each other? Quite a while huh? Around 2 years or so? Though truly, it does feel a lot longer than that. In any case, I do wish you a happy birthday, and that everything goes splendidly well today. :3 You're a special person with a special heart, and you deserve everything good that is bound to happen on this day~!

Sorry that I couldn't say a lot more. ;~; As everyone knows, I'm not very good with words, nor am I very good with celebration posts.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Macarous's Avatar
Macarous
maximum potential
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: in front of my TV
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
I hope you have a great 25th, Pachy. You were really welcoming to me when I joined PC, and I'm grateful for that!

You're an an amaaaaazing girl and you certainly deserve something amaaaazing, soo -

CUTENESS LEVEL - IDEK

__________________
moderator on le battle server

[02:57] -Dark Azelf: u liek teh bottix
[19:45] -Dark Azelf: she is evil and cute kinda like satan except in a bunny forme

[00:57] -Kanzler: stupid guys make me homo
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:26 PM
WarPaint's Avatar
WarPaint
has had enough
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: sector 2018
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
happy birthday :D hope you have an awesome day



lol
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:46 PM
tabor62's Avatar
tabor62
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: California
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Hey there Pachy! I don't know you all that well, but I met you in the music room and I downloaded some of the music you had since I thought they were good >.< So Happy Birthday to you! ^.^

Also Cosmo is cute
Spoiler:
__________________
"Insert witty quote here"
0946 2243 9665





Last edited by tabor62; June 16th, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Unconditionally's Avatar
Unconditionally
Let Go and Just Be Free
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Happy Birthday Pachy! I've only known you for a while but you seem like a great person so enjoy your special day and have fun! :D
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old June 16th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Altairis's Avatar
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: California
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Altairis Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Hi Pachy!! Happy birthday! :3

I'm glad you're a part of our server community and tbh we should talk more because I feel like I can get to know you better!! Hope your birthday is a great one
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old June 17th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Kouzan's Avatar
Kouzan
When did the sky turn black?
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
Happppppy Birthday Pachy! You are pretty special special person's pretty nice. Hope your birthday is awesome. To many more to come! Here's a Pachirisu as a gift!

__________________

Oh oh these are beautiful times.
Clubs: Dark Type Club | Adventure Time Club
EGC | BMGf | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old June 17th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Elaitenstile's Avatar
Elaitenstile
Sea turtles, mate.
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Age: 14
I once chanced upon a person in a place called Amity Park, better known as Pokémon Showdown and saw some real class and also wtf this person has a lot of friendsssssssss

Since that day I was ready to throw my hat off to this person so yes here is where I shall leave my hat (maybe the Nazi won't find Hitler's hat here!)



Si si, questo è tutto quello che volevo dire.

Una volta mi è capitato su una persona in un luogo chiamato Amity Park, meglio conosciuto come Pokémon Showdown e ho visto un po 'di vera classe e anche WTF questa persona ha un sacco di amiciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Da quel giorno io ero pronto a gettare il cappello davanti a questa persona così sì è qui che lascerò il mio cappello (forse il nazista non troverà cappello di Hitler qui!)

PS sry i cudnt get a pachirisu for u but ask som1 else 4 1
__________________


I'm Captain Jack Sparrow.







Savvy?
#johnnydeppjacksparrow
Previously known as ★Hoenn★

Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old June 17th, 2013, 05:07 AM
Daenerys's Avatar
Daenerys
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Finland
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Happy BirthDay, Pachy! I'm new here and I don't even know you, but everyone seems to like you very much. It would be an honor to know you. I tried to put here a cute picture of Pachirisu but I couldn't :/
__________________
Don't Worry, Be Happy !
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old June 17th, 2013, 05:14 AM
Dante's Avatar
Dante
Silver Soul
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Akihabara
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dante
Paaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhhhhhhy!!!!

Many, many happy returns of the day, girl! <3; Hope you enjoy the day a lot. :D I always found it amazing how you've managed to turn the opinions of people around after you came back here. Most people really, really like you now. I completely adore you. ;> If I'm not wrong then that's not how it was the previous time you were here on PC. But anyway, the past is past! You're one of, if not the most, helpful members on PC in my opinion. I'm soooooooo glad you decided to come back. I can't stress it enough. You're just aweeesome!! :DDD

KEEP BEING AWESOME AND NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE OKAY??!?!! <333; I don't have any awesome pictures to gift you like most people here but it's okay if I make an avatar for you in the coming days, yes? I'd really, really like to do at least that much for you. :3
__________________
Daily Bloggity
Most interesting blog at PC, hands down.
Also, avatar credit to Lilith
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old June 17th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Miss Fortune's Avatar
Miss Fortune
Fortune doesn't favor fools!
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: On the Rift
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Fortune
Late reply, but its still your birthday!!! I hope you had a great birthday Pachy, its been fun getting to know you. I know we dont always agree, but you stand by your opinion and that is good in a person! Anywho stick around for more!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old June 17th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Airhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Nosferatu's House
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm not sure I know you that well, but a birthday is always a special day so enjoy! :3



Have an awesome time!

Lotsa random love from Rozu.
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old June 18th, 2013, 12:00 AM
Heartouch's Avatar
Heartouch
Count the stars between us
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Kalos Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
Even though I'm late a bit, but I think you'll have fun! Happy birthday Pachy!
__________________
Heartouch | PokéCommunity | Ever Grande City | Showdown PC / Lavender / Gold
My Pairs & PC Family | PC Blog | EGC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr | Was known as Starry Windy.
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old June 19th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Melody's Avatar
Melody
✿Singing Nature's Melody✿
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Cuddling those close to me
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody
Here comes the mega-reply~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twihiki_Amias View Post
Hello there my dear, this is yours truly wishing you a very happy and loving 25th birthday, and your 10th one here in PC!

I hope that it's filled with fond and special moments in which you'll look back on happily, even in the brinks of despair

Now, y'all have to post here in this thread wishing Pachy a happy birthday with of course with a picture of her favourite Pokemon: Pachirisu!~ Or of MLP/ Sonic X/LoZ.
:P


If you don't I'll hunt you down and kill you
Aww~! Twii~! My lovely pair, Thank you so much ♥
This means a lot to me! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
Happy birthday Pachy! c:

You're a wonderful user to have around and in general, I hope you stick around. Enjoy your day. x]
Thank you~! I intend to stick around~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Sonic View Post
Happy birthday, Pachy n.n

You're that person who always picks up my mood when I'm down. The one who helps me when I need it...the kind girl who helps me feel welcomed and loved :)

You deserve to have the best day today, so live it to the max :D
And live it to the max I shall. ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Ah Pachy, happy 25th birthday! Never even knew you were that old lol.

I may have never known you until you recently came back to PC after quite a while not being active a lot. Didn't know whether to leave Pachirisu or Cosmo so yeah left both of them for ya:

But yeah, have a great day gurl. Love ur fave Oshygirl, Hikari <3333
♥ Thank you~ I love both pics!~ :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
So how long have we known each other? Quite a while huh? Around 2 years or so? Though truly, it does feel a lot longer than that. In any case, I do wish you a happy birthday, and that everything goes splendidly well today. :3 You're a special person with a special heart, and you deserve everything good that is bound to happen on this day~!

Sorry that I couldn't say a lot more. ;~; As everyone knows, I'm not very good with words, nor am I very good with celebration posts.
Aww. Don't you worry. You've done as much and are as special of a person as I am, if not more!~ Besides, you're an amazing person too~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriarteh. View Post
I hope you have a great 25th, Pachy. You were really welcoming to me when I joined PC, and I'm grateful for that!

You're an an amaaaaazing girl and you certainly deserve something amaaaazing, soo -

CUTENESS LEVEL - IDEK
Yay~! Thank youu~!

CUTENESS LEVEL 90000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinator View Post
happy birthday :D hope you have an awesome day :)

lol
Thank you~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
Hey there Pachy! I don't know you all that well, but I met you in the music room and I downloaded some of the music you had since I thought they were good >.< So Happy Birthday to you! ^.^

Also Cosmo is cute
Yus, She is cute. Very cute!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDash View Post
Happy Birthday Pachy! I've only known you for a while but you seem like a great person so enjoy your special day and have fun! :D
n.n
As are you. You're a pretty fun person. I hope we get to know each other better soon~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapras* View Post
Hi Pachy!! Happy birthday! :3

I'm glad you're a part of our server community and tbh we should talk more because I feel like I can get to know you better!! Hope your birthday is a great one :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Happppppy Birthday Pachy! You are pretty special special person's pretty nice. Hope your birthday is awesome. To many more to come! Here's a Pachirisu as a gift!
Yay~! Pachirisu! n.n
Thank you~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Hoenn★ View Post
I once chanced upon a person in a place called Amity Park, better known as Pokémon Showdown and saw some real class and also wtf this person has a lot of friendsssssssss

Since that day I was ready to throw my hat off to this person so yes here is where I shall leave my hat (maybe the Nazi won't find Hitler's hat here!)

Si si, questo è tutto quello che volevo dire.

Una volta mi è capitato su una persona in un luogo chiamato Amity Park, meglio conosciuto come Pokémon Showdown e ho visto un po 'di vera classe e anche WTF questa persona ha un sacco di amiciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Da quel giorno io ero pronto a gettare il cappello davanti a questa persona così sì è qui che lascerò il mio cappello (forse il nazista non troverà cappello di Hitler qui!)

PS sry i cudnt get a pachirisu for u but ask som1 else 4 1
...I don't speak Italian unfortunately. But you are certainly a unique and fun character to be around! You should come around PS more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
Happy BirthDay, Pachy! :) I'm new here and I don't even know you, but everyone seems to like you very much. It would be an honor to know you. I tried to put here a cute picture of Pachirisu but I couldn't :/
I look forward to it too, you seem pretty nice~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derozio View Post
Paaaaaaaaaaaaachhhhhhhhhhy!!!!

Many, many happy returns of the day, girl! <3; Hope you enjoy the day a lot. :D I always found it amazing how you've managed to turn the opinions of people around after you came back here. Most people really, really like you now. I completely adore you. ;> If I'm not wrong then that's not how it was the previous time you were here on PC. But anyway, the past is past! You're one of, if not the most, helpful members on PC in my opinion. I'm soooooooo glad you decided to come back. I can't stress it enough. You're just aweeesome!! :DDD

KEEP BEING AWESOME AND NEVER LEAVE THIS PLACE OKAY??!?!! <333; I don't have any awesome pictures to gift you like most people here but it's okay if I make an avatar for you in the coming days, yes? I'd really, really like to do at least that much for you. :3
AMG DEROOOOOO! MAI HERO!~ *squeeeee*
Ooh...Yus. Please dooo!~ You can use my current avvy stock for it or if you want to use another Cosmo image as stock that's cool too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
Late reply, but its still your birthday!!! I hope you had a great birthday Pachy, its been fun getting to know you. I know we dont always agree, but you stand by your opinion and that is good in a person! Anywho stick around for more!
♥ Oh don't you worry Jelli~! I don't think we disagree as often as you think we doo~! Even if we do, you're always a pretty good sport about it, and I like that about you~! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm not sure I know you that well, but a birthday is always a special day so enjoy! :3

Have an awesome time!

Lotsa random love from Rozu.
Thank youuuuu~! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
Even though I'm late a bit, but I think you'll have fun! Happy birthday Pachy!
Windyyy~! :D
Thank youuuu!~
__________________
Seedrian Dreams ♥
~~~Pairs~~~
YamiNoBlade Twihiki_Amias
Zorua
Avant Garde
~~~+~~~


Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old June 19th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Kura's Avatar
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
Happy Birthday Pachy!! Hope it was a great one! Happy that you are back at PC and able to celebrate another year of getting older with us! <3
__________________
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.