• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Most forgettable Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Also Stantler. That was a boringgggggggggg Pokemon. I only just remembered it's existence.

My girlfriend (yes i have one) forgot about Hoppit (yes she plays Pokemon (yes you should be jealous)) and i had to physically describe it to her.

Last edited:

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I tend to forget most of the Johto Pokemon, such as Ursaring, Stantler, Hoothoot and Bayleef. I don't know why; I just find a lot of them are regular, garden-variety Pokemon which are either buried in obscurity (Stantler) or are just bad (Bayleef).

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Those three psychic legendaries in the Sinnoh region that represent the mind or whatever. Can't even remember their names.

Molk

Recipe for disaster
Years
I swear i always forget the slugma and magcargo exist at all lol. Overall i think they're pretty forgettable pokemon tbh, even in the generation they were introduced in they were only available postgame iirc. Not to mention they dont have the best of designs imo and have very little competitive merit :/. I actually completely forgot that slugma existed until i saw a sprite of it this morning lol.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 14, 2014
The vast majority of third gen Pokémon are just something I personally never remember lol, Spinda and Illumise are good examples.

Pikayosh

Epic Pikachu
Years
the most forgettable pokemon would be Polietoad I seriously forgot the name of it reading these posts the 2nd would be porygon-2 not even in the show and 3rd fortress I don't even know where to find one

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Probably Linoone. I mean seriously, I never see any in-game bar Norman's gym in Hoenn and online its non-existent. Also, how anyone could find Dunsparce forgettable is beyond me.

Edit: I guess Linoone can't compare to a pokemon I had legitimately forgotten about. Lumineon is SO forgettable, same with finneon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
Me and a friend were talking about a certain Unova bird with a Unown-like head when we were walking home. We both forgot Sigilyph's name. I even had to check my Pokedex to remember. @_@

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
I remember I didn't even know Huntail and Gorebyss existed for sure until about 2009. They looked familiar, but when I found out that they were actual Pokemon on Bulbapedia, I was like "Oh, cool!" I definitely didn't know they evolved from Clampearl.

Others I had to think hard about to remember- Stantler, Delibird, Relicanth, Alomomola, Surskit, Swalot, and I can't even remember the Hoenn fossil Pokemons' names.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Kecleon! :P
I think it stayed in my mind because of Mystery Dungeon, they are traveling merchants in it. Probably the same for other PMD players.

Last edited:

bn11

Poached egg
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
I don't know my personal most forgettable poke because i can't remember it!

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2013
Barboach, Paras, and Clamperl.
There's probably more, but I just can't remember them!

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
Dunsparce is one i only got to see in gba leaf green/fire red years ago, gamecube xd gale of darkness five minutes ago, gamecube colosseum as a shadow pokemon i have yet to see it in any of the ds games in the wild

Years
While not terribly old, this thread is past the one month revival date, so I'm going to have to close this. If you'd like to have a discussion in the future, please just create a new thread if you don't see an active one already rather than bumping an old one. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back