The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 20th, 2012, 08:27 PM
KaiVii
Mime Jr.

Nature: Quiet
Oh! A demo! I will download it after the Beta Weekend for GW2 and let you know anything I find. I really loved and continue to love this game!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196223

Old September 1st, 2012, 09:27 PM
Refrex
Beginning Trainer

So this is the first game of its type that I'm trying out and I downloaded the .exe file. But when i try to run it, it extracts something but says Extract fail. Anyone help, please.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:59 PM
KidNova
AlphaMale

Nature: Lax
I'm having the same problem.
Old October 13th, 2012, 08:26 AM
candelariojo
Unhatched Egg

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to candelariojo
It worked fine with me but i had the problem that after i select my pokemon the professor says some stuff. But it starts looping and he keeps repeating himself.
Old October 14th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Nilaul

I have the same problem, its just looping.
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Freak A
Back !!!

Nature: Bold
I think this is my second time returning after a long break and posting in this game's thread, but, Wow ! I really remember back when you launched this game (if im not mistaking and this is the same peeky chew and xenotime thread ) and it gained popularity quickly and i gotta say just wow ! This game has evolved in the level of well Pokemon. it's great to see you're still going.

The game in all the screenshots seems to be quite interesting. I dont think i'll get around to getting that demo soon, but if i do maybe i could make a post that isn't just awe and actually has some criticism. Till then, keep fighting Peeky and finish this.... (if raptor is still the only finished game ) you could be the next Pokemon Raptor

and I LIKE PEANUTS !!!!!
Old December 8th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
This game looks really good and very appealing, I'd like to do a Let's Play for it, but I can't find a decent screen recorder.

Wanting to Trade: An Elgato Game Capture HD for an Black or Red 3DS + Pokemon X or Y. Let me know if you are interested.
Old December 12th, 2012, 08:24 AM
MajorLeagueGamer

i can't extract the files

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 10:35 AM
THExFR33K
Unhatched Egg

What program do I need in order to play the demo?
-Yes!
-Yes?
-NO!!!
Old January 18th, 2013, 04:37 AM
HRforges
Unhatched Egg

There is a game breaking glitch where after I get the starter and chose not to give it a nickname the professor is in an infinite loop of text. Hope this gets fixed I'm really looking forward to playing this
Old March 1st, 2013, 07:48 PM
djonthe1st!
Unhatched Egg

For me this happens upon entering the Lab The infinite loop is unbeatable.
Old March 17th, 2013, 09:29 AM
HipsterLapras
Pompous Water-Pokemon

Nature: Lax
Is this still in development? it looks very promising and i hope i see it actually finish because literally every other game that looks this good become a lost cause and the devs never finish it.... probably light platinum is the only one that actually finished
Old March 23rd, 2013, 09:08 AM
HonorThief72

How can I play this game. For example, what emulator should I use?
Old March 23rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
carmaniac
Where the pickle surprise at?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonorThief72 View Post
How can I play this game. For example, what emulator should I use?
Doesn't use an emulator. All games here are standalone games that do not require any software to run it. Simply extract the game files and run the game.exe file.

Pokémon: Lost Souls.

Developed by Carmaniac.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 10:24 AM
Dradier234

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterLapras View Post
Is this still in development? it looks very promising and i hope i see it actually finish because literally every other game that looks this good become a lost cause and the devs never finish it.... probably light platinum is the only one that actually finished
This is a fangame, Light Platinum is a hack, theres like a million finished hacks. We are talking about game development here, theres a difference.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 12:51 PM
HonorThief72

Thank you. That helps a lot!
Old March 27th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Dradier234

Okay, the screenshots and music are all epic and everything, but theres a lot of bugs in here, this really needs a extreme make over before its released. First, the bug with the loop, Prof. Larcoon says its a waste of good pokemon, but why did she even give it to you then? Then she gives you a pokedex? Who ever is eventing needs to play a couple more pokemon games to get a feel of the original pokemon games. Also, the players mom, says Hey. To make it more interesting, maybe, "Hello \PN, my sweet honey!" or some other sort that gives feelings. Hope this helps! Theres also a graphic messup, probably because I'm using windows 8.
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:04 AM
Charzar
Fire Dragon

Very Nice, I fully support this
When will it be out ?
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Dradier234

Uh, the game is out, demo 0.6.
Old April 6th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dradier234 View Post
Okay, the screenshots and music are all epic and everything, but theres a lot of bugs in here, this really needs a extreme make over before its released. First, the bug with the loop, Prof. Larcoon says its a waste of good pokemon, but why did she even give it to you then? Then she gives you a pokedex? Who ever is eventing needs to play a couple more pokemon games to get a feel of the original pokemon games. Also, the players mom, says Hey. To make it more interesting, maybe, "Hello \PN, my sweet honey!" or some other sort that gives feelings. Hope this helps! Theres also a graphic messup, probably because I'm using windows 8.
I don't know anything about Windows 8.
But if there not a way you can shrink the HUD?
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Infernapes
Unhatched Egg

You should make a fastforward button where you hold and everything is speeded up that way everything doesnt takeforever
Old May 7th, 2013, 11:55 AM
frankiesay

Hey, I downloaded the most recent demo but the events all seem a bit glitchey.
As previously mentioned the issue is with the loop at the lab, but I am also unable to talk to the professor. I enter the lab and nothing happens, select a pokeball on my own volition and then the loop begins. (and in the bottom corner of the screen the professor appears to be walking towards the stairs? but never makes it to me as the loop makes them begin again.)

If there is any fix for this demo, I'll give it another try!

The appearance and music of the game are stellar, so well done on that. I also like the little beach to the south.
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:30 AM
red5677
Non-Existent Elite Four Champ

Nature: Brave
I like the whole baby idea, the Pinsir one looks really cool. Are they named Pinsir still or do they have a junior name or something?
Old June 19th, 2013, 04:22 PM
MizuRyuHime
Unhatched Egg

Yea im getting "extract Failed" when i try to extract it.
Old October 13th, 2013, 04:06 AM
PeskyJoltik
EPICLY HAPPY

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to PeskyJoltik
I hope the beta version will be out soon..

Sponsored Links