The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 17th, 2013, 05:53 PM
anhlong1122

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbeef View Post
can we get pokemon that can evolve and dont have to trade??? some people dunno now how to trade and they really want the pokemon they never get
Yes you can, they re all now in the game wiout trading
Old June 17th, 2013, 06:52 PM
chimpact

Send a message via Skype™ to chimpact
This is a fun hack, but you made this game extremely annoying with low level wild pokemon and high level trainer battles. It's annoying to grind when your pokemon are not getting experience from wild pokemon and the trainers are higher levels than you, have access to better items (which is really dumb), and better movesets.

Can you tell me why exactly I can't buy hyper potions when I have pokemon with 200+ HP or super potions when I had 100+? It's seems ridiculous.

I can deal with the bugs but the lack of any good items when my opponents are using full restores left and right with leftovers and lum berry on all their pokemon is really annoying. Please fix that
Old June 17th, 2013, 10:14 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarrks View Post
Thanks a lot ! I found evee and togepi before your answer but I was still looking for the two others.
Frozen Dungeon is quite far from where you are currently. Battle Cave is where you just came out from previously where you battled the Professor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpact View Post
This is a fun hack, but you made this game extremely annoying with low level wild pokemon and high level trainer battles. It's annoying to grind when your pokemon are not getting experience from wild pokemon and the trainers are higher levels than you, have access to better items (which is really dumb), and better movesets.

Can you tell me why exactly I can't buy hyper potions when I have pokemon with 200+ HP or super potions when I had 100+? It's seems ridiculous.

I can deal with the bugs but the lack of any good items when my opponents are using full restores left and right with leftovers and lum berry on all their pokemon is really annoying. Please fix that
I am quite surprised that everyone is complaining about the difficulty... Don't get mad please. Hey speaking of grinding your team... Have you not get that VS Seeker yet?

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 17th, 2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 18th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I am quite surprised that everyone is complaining about the difficulty... Don't get mad please. Hey speaking of grinding your team... Have you not get that VS Seeker yet?
People are just not adapted to this kind of "difficulty"
Old June 18th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Omn
Moogle King

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
People are just not adapted to this kind of "difficulty"
I wouldn't call this difficulty though its simply just cheap way of making it difficulty. Like as an example I was in an area where all the trainers are like level 40 i get to a battle with a rival his pokemon are like 10-20 times my level. Like I know you can just grind but its get so tedious and I'd rather be progressing with the story but when you can't cause your pokemon are lower level than every other enemy trainer in the story. It gets frustrating. Like the hack is good but the need to grind and the stupidly high level of pokemon that your rivals and enemy trainers have just makes it not fun for anyone.

Old June 18th, 2013, 11:04 AM
JoeyBarten
Unhatched Egg

I tried to start it with VisualBoyAdvanced & NO$GBA but it cant be found. What Emulator do i need?
Old June 18th, 2013, 05:24 PM
chrispbacon
Unhatched Egg

This is seriously a great game, I wish one of the official games could be this good. I can't wait for DR 2.
Old June 18th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBarten View Post
I tried to start it with VisualBoyAdvanced & NO$GBA but it cant be found. What Emulator do i need?
VBA.
OF course you need to patch the ROM first... playing the IPS file won't work.
Old June 19th, 2013, 01:19 AM
ureibosatsu
The Jewgong

Is there some event or something before Eevee can evolve to Umbreon/Espeon? I just got to the third gym city, took my Eevee out of the box, and the Moon Stone has no use on him...
Old June 19th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Quarrks
Unhatched Egg

Now that my Togepi evolved into a beautiful Togetic, I'd like to know where can I find a Shiny stone ?
Old June 19th, 2013, 05:02 AM
shuenjin
Unhatched Egg

Whats the walkthru wall cheat code for DR?
i am stuck at Amaris mansion after dropping
Old June 19th, 2013, 05:18 PM
clydez13
Unhatched Egg

What do you do after the 8th gym? And how do you go to that malice palace on the map? Thanks.

Quote:
So... Who gets the stick? Miku, or Farfetch'd?
Old June 19th, 2013, 07:28 PM
chohideki
Unhatched Egg

I'm having problems with my growlithe, it doesn't learn a move at all, it's already 53 and i only have flamethrower ;(
Old June 19th, 2013, 10:34 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureibosatsu View Post
Is there some event or something before Eevee can evolve to Umbreon/Espeon? I just got to the third gym city, took my Eevee out of the box, and the Moon Stone has no use on him...
Maybe be you have to increase it's level and happiness a bit in order to use the stone. Well to be honest that it is all weird that the Moon stone is not working on Eevee to get an Umbreon...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydez13 View Post
What do you do after the 8th gym? And how do you go to that malice palace on the map? Thanks.
When you beat Blitz enter the secret path behind him to reach Malice Path. Now you have to Get One of the Dragon Stones from the Yin/Yan island first through Dragon Valley. So do it first....

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 19th, 2013 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 20th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Omn
Moogle King

Nature: Jolly
Hey im having a problem when i get to dragon valley the game and i try walking towards the karate man the screen just changes to a random colour and i have to reset the game and i can't get past that part. Is there any fix or something that i can do.

So i got past it but i can't battle the karate man

Last edited by Omn; June 20th, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
Old June 20th, 2013, 11:14 AM
CrunchBuggy

Can somebody tell me how do I evolve Yanma?

Name: Ferdinand
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Just how can you resist that little guy?
Old June 21st, 2013, 01:07 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omn View Post
Hey im having a problem when i get to dragon valley the game and i try walking towards the karate man the screen just changes to a random colour and i have to reset the game and i can't get past that part. Is there any fix or something that i can do.

So i got past it but i can't battle the karate man
So don't battle him. That Glitch near Karate Man must be because of your patched ROM. Try to patch on a clean ROM and then try to see what happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchBuggy View Post
Can somebody tell me how do I evolve Yanma?
Here you go.....YANMA evolves into YANMEGA at Lv40

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 21st, 2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 21st, 2013, 01:30 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Now that my Togepi evolved into a beautiful Togetic, I'd like to know where can I find a Shiny stone ?
Shiny Stone is not present in the 3rd generation games.
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:12 AM
Quarrks
Unhatched Egg

So there's no way to have a Togekiss ?
Old June 21st, 2013, 10:22 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
So there's no way to have a Togekiss ?
You have to use a Sun Stone on Togetic to evolve it into a Togekiss
Old June 22nd, 2013, 02:32 AM
iDasher
Anime Lover :D

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to iDasher
How can I evolve my Munchlax? I didnt see it on the attached file. Im assuming just level it to around 40-50 ish?
Old June 23rd, 2013, 02:52 AM
xeothe9teenth
Unhatched Egg

I'm stuck trying to find a good team for Adrian. I cant even make it past the guy before Adrian :/ Anyone got any good grinding tips? Also a bit sad that I have one last part in this game and having to figure out that DarkRisingGirl bailed on DR2
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:42 AM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

Is this game complete? I can't do a lot of forum searching due to an issue i'm having with my computer right now.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 02:47 PM
TheShinHado
The Enigma

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokenoob666 View Post
Is this game complete? I can't do a lot of forum searching due to an issue i'm having with my computer right now.
It is completed. I hope that you enjoy the hack!

Pokemon Illusions Supporter

Hyped for Dark Rising 2

Pokemon Rose Supporter
Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:04 PM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

oh, and before i go, where do i find the pieces (ups, etc) last time i tried looking for that stuff i nearly got infected with a virus.

oh, and before i go, where do i find the pieces (ips, etc) last time i tried looking for that stuff i nearly got infected with a virus.

oh, and before i go, where do i find the pieces (ips, etc) last time i tried looking for that stuff i nearly got infected with a virus.

Last edited by Pokenoob666; June 23rd, 2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links