The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old June 7th, 2013, 01:23 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
What purpose do you make your Join Avenue? Today i have about all of my shop dedicated to Ev training of some sort. I make a butt load of poke cash so I figure why not then adjust when its maxed out.
Old June 7th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

It has a vibrant selection of shops for every possible taste. In the future, once I get it to Lv.100 (if I ever decide to go that far), I'll make a point of bringing in more shops of a specific type and building them to have all services available.

I will then never go back unless I have business to do there.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old June 7th, 2013, 01:46 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Dont think I will make it to lv 100. Seems like a pain to do.
Old June 7th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
I've never even looked at "join avenue". When those people were telling me about it I just pressed "A A A A A A A AAAAAAAA". But shops? Hmm sounds interesting.

Wonder Trade!!!
Old June 7th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Starry Windy
Chyaaaaaaa~
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
My Join Avenue have many variations of shops, but I make it a bit focused on training my Pokemon (like leveling up) and raising the friendships of my Pokemon.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old June 7th, 2013, 09:00 PM
h0tshot1025

Nature: Bashful
I have a variety of shops. My Avenue is currently at Rank 37.
I have seen 5 of the 8 Gym Leaders in my Join Avenue so far. (Cheren, Roxie, Elesa, Marlon, Clay) I usually use the Salon, the Cafe and the Hatchery. Join Avenue will always be my favorite feature. Most of my shop owners right now are from GTS Negotiations. It turns out that Recommendations get even more unique when other shop owners in your avenue have information/records on them. You can check it at the NPC beside the Front Desk :D

Old June 7th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Absol
Community Supporter

I haven't used the Join Avenue that much, although I did check it out and I have a few shops set up there. Though to be fair I mainly play my games to bred and catch Pokemon nowadays lol Join Avenue just doesn't have enough to offer me at the moment though so I don't ever use it.
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:00 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I... have absolutely nothing in my Join Avenue ;.; I actually don't have much of an idea how Join Avenue works and how to get shops anyways ahaha >.<

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I don't recall my current rank, but I do have at least one shop of every type because I always love diversity. You never know when you need a variety of stuff! I've also had every Gym Leader visit me at some point.

I also balance out the genders of the shopkeepers, usually having 4 males and 4 females.
My current shops are:

- Jaclyn's Corner (Nursery)
- Bistro Antonie (Cafe)
- Salon Axel (Beauty Salon)
- Judith's Shop (Market)
- Aleron's Garden (Florist)
- Happy ★ Jephew (Raffle Shop)
- Jenna Colosseum (Dojo)
- Atilio Museum (Antique Shop)

The antique shop is currently the most popular right now, but as soon as this bunch reaches Level 10 and the promotion finishes I will be replacing them again.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Last edited by Hikamaru; June 8th, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
My Join Avenue isn't doing too bad right now- if I recall it should be at level 29. There's a pretty good mix of shops throughout the avenue, with the only one that I've got multiple of is the Raffle Shop (can never have too many chances at potentially winning a Master Ball).

I don't actually use it all that much anymore, though. Its always bothered me how there are names of some shop owners I've invited in Japanese, but since their shops got up to level 10, I never got around to replacing them. Maybe if I put some more effort into it again, I'll either replace them with some of the random NPCs, or just go on the GTS to find some random people.
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:11 PM
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I love Join Avenue! I'm currently at level 16, and I just added the Nursery. I think I have every type of shop right now, and they're all around level 5. I have both NPC and people from Dream World as shopkeepers. I'm still not sure what are the benefits of having other players in your avenue, since I've been asking those NPCs who ask questions, and they keep saying that nobody answers their questions, and then there's the guy in the suit who says he knows my shopkeepers history, but he also keeps saying he doesn't actually know anything...
Old June 8th, 2013, 07:15 AM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
My Join Avenue have many variations of shops, but I make it a bit focused on training my Pokemon (like leveling up) and raising the friendships of my Pokemon.
Pretty much what he said. Anyway, here's my layout.

Spoiler:
Old June 8th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
I like Join Avenue, but the problem is that there are so few customers out there when you're offline, making the upgrading process take a long time.

Anyway, I'm currently at Rank 9. My most notable shop is the Flower Shop run by Ainikki, which is at Rank 7. I use it generally to buy damage-reducing berries. So far I have the Passho, Haban, Payapa and Chople berries, and can't wait to grab all the others.

I also can't wait to grab a Master Ball either!
Old June 8th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Esper

I've got mine at level 30-something and I have one of each shop at level 10. I mostly used the dojo and the cafe to give some of my higher level Pokemon an quick level boost. I've got quite a few Pokemon on my game that are lvl 90 or higher thanks to those features.

deviantart blog pair
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:26 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
My Join Avenue in White 2 is currently at level 71. That's what happens when you have plenty of spare time in your hands. I also have all the different types of shops except for the Raffle Shop; a second Flower Shop is in its place instead.

Old June 8th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Darkrai Lv.1000
Has a tendency to figure things out

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Darkrai Lv.1000
I named my Join Avenue "Wal-mart". xD

Mine is at Rank 15, and I'm waiting for someone to come build a Nursery, which is the only one I need. Instead, there is a second Mart in its place. The first Mart(Emporium) is maxed out, and I'm working on the rest. I barely need anything there, as my story team is already in their late 90s, but it's a fun pastime.

It's taking a while to build my Join Avenue up, especially since there's no one near me with a copy of the game.
Old June 8th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilurn View Post
I like Join Avenue, but the problem is that there are so few customers out there when you're offline, making the upgrading process take a long time.

Anyway, I'm currently at Rank 9. My most notable shop is the Flower Shop run by Ainikki, which is at Rank 7. I use it generally to buy damage-reducing berries. So far I have the Passho, Haban, Payapa and Chople berries, and can't wait to grab all the others.

I also can't wait to grab a Master Ball either!
As an aside, get some Dream Pals and go trade Berries via the Store Shelf. You can acquire all of the EV berries there as well, completely free, and then just plant and grow them (takes about four days, return daily to water in case your "pals" don't and you get maximum yield). You get five of one when you first use the DW, as well, which is what you can trade with.

And yeah, the standard Oran, Lum, Pecha, Sitrus, etc. are all there too. No Enigma Berries, however.

As for a layout above, I kicked Janus out a long time ago. That's now my Flower Shop run by a DW person. Joy.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old June 8th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Keiran
Moshtradamus

Nature: Careful
My Black 2 avenue is around level 50, I stopped grinding it months ago when I maxed everything I wanted. I have 3 different types of dojos (they train different EVs), 3 Cafes, 1 Mart and a Nursery. My White 2 focuses on berries, different marts than my B2 for vitamin coverage, and a salon. Its about level 20. I basically made them into one-stop training centers lol.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old June 10th, 2013, 08:18 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

I just built 2 more dojos so now I have like 4 of them with a bistro two egg places and a museum for the random win
Old June 11th, 2013, 06:40 PM
EClipZe-Chayce

Nature: Quirky
My Join Avenue is REALLY low... it's only a level four, I think.
And I've been playing this game for about two month, so I don't know why it takes so long!
But what I DO like about my join Avenue is that my Beauty Salon is run by a Hiker, which is actually pretty ironic.

Old June 12th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I think my avenue is level 20 which 2 Cafes, 1 dojo, 1 lottery, 1 nursery and a shop.
Old June 20th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Volcarona
then live beautifully until the end
Community Supporter

My Join Avenue provides a little bit of everything - dojo trainers, lottery hosts, florists, those merchants selling berries and other consumables, etc. Some of the members are random people, while some are OTs of people I trade with. Mac is condemned to a lifetime of serving me.

Forget the world, tears, and the notion of strength
I only want to hear your beautiful laughter
It flares up and sparkles
The magic within you which I cannot see in myself
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Nature: Jolly
My join avenue has a salon, two colosseums, a bistro, a lottery shop, an emporium, a museum, and a garden. Each shop is at level 10, and my join avenue overall is at Level 44.

I named my Join Avenue "Seffner", which is named after a small town outside my hometown of Tampa. I named it that because I went to school there and it was a little joke between me and my other friends who play Pokémon. xD
Fairy
Old June 21st, 2013, 05:56 AM
zroc
Pokemon trainer

Nature: Modest
My join ave is pretty basic at the moment, im trying to reach level 100 but its a long process. I have a wide range of shops. I would like to dedicate my shops to EV training

3Ds code- 3497-0110-1817

IGN: Zack
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:03 PM
이큐리
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
My join avenue is finally full! One of every shop. I'm still trying to rank them up though.

Sponsored Links