The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 20th, 2013, 07:00 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
I imagine cauterization wouldn't be very fun. x: Kind of a cool concept, though!

Quote:
when I was in third grade I cut myself to the point where it was like I could peel back my skin.
I took this the wrong way and was like "D:"

On the subject of wounds (interesting subject haha), I recently woke up with cuts that weren't there when I went to sleep. That was confusing. I still don't know where they came from. ?_? At first I thought they were just marks from my arm being against something, but then they didn't go away.

But yeah I've never had any serious injuries. Had a bit of flesh cut off my foot by glass, accidentally sliced off skin (maybe flesh, as well) from my ankle, etc. And too many more minor cuts to be able to count them haha.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old June 20th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
@ANARCHit3cht oh dear, you're probably right. maybe that's why the scar tissue is so prominent now, even.

@Slenderman I believe it's a thing. People back in the olden days believed ghosts were doing the scratching, but it's probably because you just scratch yourself at night. It's true! and it happens.

I shaved my arm hair once I nicked myself and a scar is still there. My arm is still hairy.

my arm still hairy
it doesn't look womanly:
maybe a little

I wonder how fun it is having chest or back hair Would you have to shampoo that XD and maybe style it up if you're wearing a button-up shirt down low XD
Old June 20th, 2013, 07:23 PM
ANARCHit3cht

I hate shaving. It is such a pain in the ass, tbh. When I do shave, I usually do it fresh out of the shower for convenience sake. It really sucks, because my beard doesn't grow in super thick right now, it just is this wispy ******** all over my face and a little on my neck that is really annoying to shave. And because it is so wispy like that, an electric shaver doesn't really work, so I have to wet shave. Every. Single. Time.

I can't say that I'm really a fan of facial hair, or bodily hair, for that matter. It just gets to be really irritating in some places, to be honest. Same thing for when your head hair gets long, especially if it is wet. That feeling of wet hair on the back of your neck .________. It bothers the crap out of me. Although the only hair I actually do cut/shave regularly is that on my face and on my head. And even though I am a guy, I don't really like armpit hair because it makes them stink something fierce... and I hate having B.O.
Old June 20th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
I should probably read through what you guys were talking about, but honestly, I just got back from this toddler's birthday and I'm DEAD TIRED.

So I'll check everything out later. Will answer the question about the 1 hour rule, though, whoever asked:

A while ago people complained that topics were changing too abruptly and the 1 hour rule method was chosen as a way to prevent that from happening. Honestly, it did cause the thread to become less active, I've noticed that. Considering removing that, but I'm not sure yet.
Old June 20th, 2013, 08:04 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANARCHit3cht View Post
I hate shaving. It is such a pain in the ass, tbh. When I do shave, I usually do it fresh out of the shower for convenience sake. It really sucks, because my beard doesn't grow in super thick right now, it just is this wispy ******** all over my face and a little on my neck that is really annoying to shave. And because it is so wispy like that, an electric shaver doesn't really work, so I have to wet shave. Every. Single. Time. :|

I can't say that I'm really a fan of facial hair, or bodily hair, for that matter. It just gets to be really irritating in some places, to be honest. Same thing for when your head hair gets long, especially if it is wet. That feeling of wet hair on the back of your neck .________. It bothers the crap out of me. Although the only hair I actually do cut/shave regularly is that on my face and on my head. And even though I am a guy, I don't really like armpit hair because it makes them stink something fierce... and I hate having B.O.
I just let it grow and act like it's no big deal, and if anyone bothers me about it, I'll just go "yeah, I was saving a baby panda, didn't have time for hygiene" and make them feel shallow or something.

and yay summer vacation so i don't have to impress people with my body

Old June 20th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
I'm not growing hair on my cheeks. :I

I feel so damn young whenever someone mentions that. D;
Old June 20th, 2013, 08:19 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
I'm not growing hair on my cheeks. :I

I feel so damn young whenever someone mentions that. D;
I probably will never also :î so either I look like a boy or gross.

great. that's life for ya

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here