The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Voting Polls

Notices

Pokémon Voting Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

View Poll Results: Worst eevee evolution?
Glaceon 1 3.85%
Flareon 11 42.31%
Leafeon 5 19.23%
Espeon 3 11.54%
Umbreon 2 7.69%
Jolteon 2 7.69%
Vaporeon 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:11 AM
EClipZe-Chayce

Nature: Quirky
Yeah. Would you say Vaporeon, Flareon, Leafeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Jolteon or Glaceon?
Who is the total CRAP master out of these guys?

Sorry if I spelled those wrong... hahaha

Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:26 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
I'm going to say...neither!!! I love all 8 of them (including the new one, Sylveon). How can anyone hate an Eeveelution? They each have their vantage points if you raise them right. Eevee and Eeveelution advocate right here.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:23 AM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I don't technically hate any of them, I just dislike the animal most of them are based on, foxes (I don't like foxes myself).....

but the one I dislike by design the most is Umbreon - of all the Eeveelutions its the one I"m less likely to use in a team.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:54 AM
Nuke

Nature: Relaxed
I dislike Vaporeon the most by design, but even then I still would regard it as 'okay'. I'd struggle to find a use for any of them in a game apart from maybe Jolteon.

X + Y - 4914-3466-1264
Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:57 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
King of Kaiju

It's obviously Flareon, because he's got no moves, more specifically Flare Blitz.

Credit goes to anon from JoyReactor.com for the sig he posted
Old June 23rd, 2013, 10:12 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
Statwise it is Flareon, but to me I think the worst one is Leafeon, whenever I used one in battle it always fainted to easily.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:31 AM
.Bacon
Unhatched Egg

Leafeon is just complete garbage overall. 2nd worst would be flareon, it's move pool is just horrible

Youtube

Sometimes we make mistakes, our mistakes make things harder for ourselves and others. We must look at each other face-to-face and understand that these mistakes are part of growing.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 12:27 PM
TweenyTodd
Quitting cuz i got a job

Nature: Sassy
IDK, I use Swords Dance Leafeon a lot, and although its not as good as facade guts ursaring or swellow, i use facade guts flareon.
I personally dislike espeon, just because I find it graphically less appealing than the other 6.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:21 PM
Doctor
Allons-y!

Nature: Naive
I don't downright dislike any of them, but if I had to choose I guess I like Vaporeon or Glaceon the least. Both for their design, as the only one I have truly played with is Jolteon (who owned). Vaporeon just isn't very appealing to me, even though I guess it is a clever way to do a feline/canine type water pokémon. Glaceon could have been done much more cool than it is with some icier features or more fur or something. Get the pun? :B

trust me, I am the Doctor !
Auspistice | Matesprit | Moirail | Kismesis

roleplays | CROSSROADS | DigiDestined
fiction | The Color Of Your Hand
fanclub | HOMESTUCK

Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:28 PM
PervertedPikachu
Drink my tears, or something

Nature: Quiet
My vote goes to Leafeon, to me it just looks silly and I think it's weaker than other Grass types that you could use (My favourite choice for that is Meganium). Flareon comes second for having no good moves to use in battle, but at least it's design is decent.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 10:02 PM
Hikamaru
impossible don't exist

Flareon. The main reason I don't like it as much as the others is due to the fact his movepool doesn't benefit his best stat (Attack) and then again the only two physical STAB moves he gets are really weak in power.

paired with kouzan and heartouch
pc battle server | tumblr | send me a vm

Old June 23rd, 2013, 10:20 PM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
Everyone's going to answer Flareon, but his problem isn't the lack of moves. It's the fact he's outclassed in most roles.

Giving him the Arcanine treatment (Outrage, Wild Charge, Close Combat, Crunch, and of course Flare Blitz) would help him tremendously, but at the end of the day he's still got only 65 base Speed and is quite easy to kill despite having monstrous Sp.Def. He would be better than Rapidash and Heatmor, but those suck anyway and no one uses them.

That being said... IMO Glaceon has it even worse. Mono-Ice is a poor type. He has good defenses but only one resistance. He's a Special sweeper with no Speed and no moves other than Ice Beam and Shadow Ball. A recipe for disaster.

Truth is all Eeveelutions suck one way or another in battle and the only usable ones are those with good abilities or those which can use well the support moves Eevee gets. Vaporeon fits both criteria. But I think Vaporeon is boring, ha ha. :D

Gamefreak, if you ever read this, I want to know why you troll Pidgeot. Talonflame has Gale Wings, Staraptor has good stats and Close Combat, Swellow has Guts, even freaking Fearow has Drill Run. And you troll Pidgeot with Big Pecks, Hurricane, and 10 measly base Speed points. Why, Gamefreak? Is the original bird not good enough for you?
Old June 23rd, 2013, 10:27 PM
Jamais
«c'est presque temps»

Nature: Quiet
I wouldn't say that I hate any of the Eeveelutions, but Leafeon would have to be my least favorite of the bunch. From its unobvious evolution method (not evolving via an elemental stone like it some of its relatives), to having more weaknesses than any other Eeveelution, I could never see myself using it over any of the others.

Old June 23rd, 2013, 10:38 PM
Nonon
subterranean emotion

Nature: Jolly
I like all the Eeveelutions, but the one I dislike most has to be Flareon. I'm sure most of the reasons as to why it falls short of the other Eeveelutions have already been said - regarding its poor typing, movepool and stats (bar attack). Flareon's movepool and other stats just do not cater for its remarkably high Attack stat. Usually for a physical sweeper, you need speed, which is something Flareon lacks.

Most of Flareon's STAB Fire-type moves are special, especially the stronger Fire moves, such as Fire Blast and Flamethrower, while Flareon's strongest Physical STAB move is...Fire Fang. Sure, Flareon can use its new Ability, Guts, to boost the power of its physical moves, but it just...doesn't suffice.

Last edited by Nonon; June 23rd, 2013 at 10:43 PM. Reason: gdi my mind slipped again ;~;
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:12 PM
Aslan
B.A.M.F

I really like all of the Eeveelutions so I've never found one that I've particularly disliked amongst them. However if I had to choose, I'd say I personally don't really like Leafeon. I used one in Platinum and while its design was pretty interesting and cool, battle-wise it was nothing compared to the wonderful attacker that I imagined. Most grass-type moves classify under the special category, a stat in which Leafeon failed at. Leafeon was more on the physical side and while that was unique for a grass-type it brought a lot of cons. It's only real hardhitting move was Leaf Blade and it learned that at Level 74 which wasn't worth waiting for at all to be honest. I don't mind Flareon though personally. :p
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:15 PM
SoraTheTruth

Nature: Naive
I hate the new one, fairy type doesn't make sense to me.
Old June 24th, 2013, 12:38 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
My vote is for Jolteon only. Why??? I just don't like it's design as well as it's type and attacks...
Old June 24th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Sabrewulf238

I've only used Vaporeon on my team so I can't really judge based on capability....but based on looks I would say Jolteon is my least favourite.
Old June 24th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Calm
I voted for Leafeon, but Glaceon is pretty nub too.

Leafeon's best strategy is Leaf Blade and Swords Dance, bleh. It can't cover much type-wise. It can't take a special fire attack to save its life. Its shiny sprite is very bland too.

Glaceon is redundant to me because Vaporeon can use a rockin' Ice Beam. To Glaceon's merit, it does have a powerful STAB Ice Beam / Blizzard. It also has a nice design. So, yeah, sorry Leafy.

Old June 25th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Miss Fortune
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Fortune
I'd say Flareon, just because it dwells at the bottom of NU because of it's horrid movepool. Its not a bad looking Eeveelution at all but its shallow movepool kills i'ts potential to be a great Pokemon.

Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:36 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Like Hikari, I don't like Flareon much at all because of its terrible move pool. I'd say Umbreon too, because of how it can't hurt the opponent too hard, but since it gained Foul Play in B2/W2, I like it just a teensy bit.

Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:50 PM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

Leafeon. I don't like its name, I don't like its design, and I don't like its stats. Case closed.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 05:07 PM
Terabyte

This is a tough one for me since I'm not much of an Eevee trainer, and wanted to stay neutral. But I chose Leafeon because I have never been fond of its design and IMO, it's the one that least resembles Eevee or an Eeeveelution.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 05:13 PM
Snowdrop
Throw a blanket over it!

Every eeveelution is great, but my least favorite is Glaceon. I don't care how well they perform in battle. Glaceon's still cute, but out of all of them she has the least creative design. She's got long ears, some sort of helmet/hairdo sort of thing on her head and a diamond on her back. WOW. That's probably because she came out of Gen 4 though. IMO they could have come up with many better designs for an Ice-Type eeveelution.
Old July 8th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Glaceon, by a significant margin as well. I'm not a big fan of pure Ice-types from a competitive standpoint due to their near complete lack of resistances. That, coupled with a fugly design and boring-ass moves means that Glaceon is at the bottom of any Eeveelution list compiled by me. Apart from 'Worst Eeeveelution', which it would win hands down! :D

Sponsored Links