The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 20th, 2013, 10:29 PM
Antemortem
why did Kevin Spacey age

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
I'm on BlahISuck's boat about the simplicity of the Kinsey Scale Test, but I scored a 4 on it regardless, though I feel like a 5 is far more accurate. I've tried and tried to convince myself, for the sake of not being forced to submit to the ridicule and abuse I've seen other people undertake in my surroundings at admitting that they are of a different sexual orient than their peers, that I'm pansexual or bisexual or even heterosexual, but when it comes down to it, I'm just... not. Masculinity appeals to me far more than femininity as a whole, though I'm not 100% turned off to it, I suppose.
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:25 AM
Purple Materia
Shape the future!
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Careful
Pansexual.

I thought I was bisexual at first, but then I realized that most of the time, I'm either attracted to girls or boys I'm emotionally attached to. One of my boyfriends told me I'm too into girls to be bisexual. I can't help it, I adore women. Everything about them is so awesome... at least, I think.

Telling my mother that was pretty difficult, considering she accused me of making up words. xD

"I have fallen from the Land of Magic. I am Stardust Witch Meruru!"
Combat Arms | Raptr | Hummingbird | Last.fm
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:52 AM
Seraphimon-sama

To be honest, I'm a bit bicurious.
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Sprite made by DD's Sprite Shop~!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Old June 21st, 2013, 05:12 AM
nimbo
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Straight. Though I do think other females can be attractive, I am not attracted to them. If that makes sense lol.
Old June 21st, 2013, 05:42 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

I would put myself in the straight and that is about it.
Old June 21st, 2013, 05:56 AM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
I'm straight. Always have been, but I have absolutely no issues with complimenting another man, if he deserves it!
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:04 AM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

Nature: Relaxed
Kinsey Scale test? I just thought people would be able to tell what they are by looking at a chart or something....

Sexuality is so interesting to me. I've always wondered how it is that some people struggle with understanding their own sexuality, because I've never second-guessed myself about it. A lot of sexologists say that a person's orientation and gender identity are fluid, but I just chock that up to the nature of human beings to constantly change with new experiences.

This thread is so insightful already.....
Old June 21st, 2013, 07:16 AM
Aurora
Ustom Tuser Citle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Aurora
I'm bisexual and proud of it. This is still unknown to my parents and I'm not about to tell them...
Old June 21st, 2013, 09:22 AM
Sheep
im actually a foot model

Nature: Timid
While I can compliment girls on their looks, it won't ever go further than that as I'm 100% straight. Guys all the way for me. :D

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
Old June 21st, 2013, 10:08 AM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

I'm not gay, I'm not straight, I'm philophobic.
Im not attracted to either gender, or anyone for that matter.
It makes my feel so free, haha.
I'm really innocent (or would it be called ignorant?) as I didn't even know what making out was until 5 month ago when someone told me, even though I didn't want to know.
I'm weird, but I love it!
As for the Kinsey scale, I'd be...nowhere? I'd be the error in the calculator I guess. I'm attracted to neither gender, so that scale has one flaw, me.
Mwahaha

Last edited by Sandshrew4; June 21st, 2013 at 11:00 AM.
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:50 PM
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
I don't understand the difference between being pansexual.. and just finding people you are emotionally into more attractive. I don't think they're the same thing. I don't randomly fawn over dudes walking on the street going "OH GOD HE'S SO HOT!! I WANNA DO HIM RIGHT NOW" like some other people. I don't think that would make me pansexual. Maybe it's just that pansexuals never get that initial spark of attraction that some others might get when seeing or meeting someone else- like the "there's something about you that intrigues me and I like it."? I am straight but then if I were bi, how would the difference apply?

Are people who are pansexual just not sexually/physically attracted to someone AT ALL until they get to know them? What turns that point from just "Nah I'm not sexually interested at all to you" to.. "wow this guy is actually really nice, I have a crush on him."???
Does it mean that someone who's pansexual absolutely will NOT find someone sexually attractive unless they know them first?

Would it apply then to someone who is only attracted to one gender?
Like can you be a straight-pansexual? or a gay-pansexual?

Don't mean to trivialize or anything, I am genuinely confused between someone who's pansexual, and someone who just prefers to know someone before getting sexually invested in them?
Old June 21st, 2013, 03:00 PM
Purple Materia
Shape the future!
Community Supporter Tier 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
I don't understand the difference between being pansexual.. and just finding people you are emotionally into more attractive. I don't think they're the same thing. I don't randomly fawn over dudes walking on the street going "OH GOD HE'S SO HOT!! I WANNA DO HIM RIGHT NOW" like some other people. I don't think that would make me pansexual. Maybe it's just that pansexuals never get that initial spark of attraction that some others might get when seeing or meeting someone else- like the "there's something about you that intrigues me and I like it."? I am straight but then if I were bi, how would the difference apply?

Are people who are pansexual just not sexually/physically attracted to someone AT ALL until they get to know them? What turns that point from just "Nah I'm not sexually interested at all to you" to.. "wow this guy is actually really nice, I have a crush on him."???
Does it mean that someone who's pansexual absolutely will NOT find someone sexually attractive unless they know them first?

Would it apply then to someone who is only attracted to one gender?
Like can you be a straight-pansexual? or a gay-pansexual?

Don't mean to trivialize or anything, I am genuinely confused between someone who's pansexual, and someone who just prefers to know someone before getting sexually invested in them?
For me personally, I'm pansexual. Pansexual is defined as "all genders". Basically, you're attracted to specific people, not so much their gender.

For me at least, I'm sexually attracted to females far more than males. But if I get to know a boy, I'm capable of falling in love with him despite him not being female. Once I fall in love with him, I'm sexually attracted to him. Although if I just met him, I don't really get the "omg so hawt" feeling since I don't know him, thus not emotionally attached. Make sense?

At least, that's my two cents.

"I have fallen from the Land of Magic. I am Stardust Witch Meruru!"
Combat Arms | Raptr | Hummingbird | Last.fm
Old June 21st, 2013, 03:39 PM
Blade_of_darkness
Corrupt Animatronic
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade_of_darkness
The signs in my own head point to me being half-straight, half-asexual, give or take.

The reason being is that one part of my brain isn't attracted to anyone, regardless of gender, while the other part of my brain has developed a desperate craving for sex. That craving makes me see myself as a male prostitute.

As you can see, this sexuality mix is a fertile breeding ground for self-hatred...

If you see one of us up close, you're already dead!
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:38 PM
Tyrael
This is a Sailor's Prayer
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrael
Any girl on here that says she's single and only wants guys should really hit me up sometime

KIDDING :D

But yeah, I seem to be in the same boat as the majority of guys that have posted here. I'm straight, but I really don't mind complementing a guy or something of that nature.

As long as these struggles are aimless, we will all be standing still.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Old June 21st, 2013, 07:05 PM
Black Ice
[XV]

pretty sure i'm straight but i'd still bang ryan gosling, daniel craig, etc given the opportunity
Old June 21st, 2013, 07:26 PM
Anna
pants on the floor
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Ooh. Nick, I'm liking your post because that's very very similar to my journey and thoughts on the matter.

Er. I don't get embarrassed by much but talking about my own feelings toward sex is one of those things but okay. Um. So, like what you said, I'm not attracted to people in terms of looking at them and thinking I'd like to bang them. But I love the way people look. I recognize and appreciate form and beauty. A lot. And the closest I can get to having others understand that is by expressing it using words with more sexual connotations like "hot" or "sexy". I don't want to bang them. I just really appreciate that they're damn good looking inside and out and want to share that.

Also, sex is interesting. And nice. Um. But I don't really get turned on by people? Like. ireadficsometimesandifitswellwrittenifindithot. But I'm not into the physical aspects. I wouldn't get into watching like actual people do the do. I don't think about the visuals, I like the emotion. Well-written stuff brings feeling and stuff into play and that's more interesting to me than what it looks like.

I really like kissing and cuddling and physical affection that's generally reserved for relationships that will have sex involved at some point. That kind of annoys me, because like... I'm not interested in having sex with anyone. I wasn't even with my last boyfriend. But to be in a relationship that would involve what I like, that's generally going to eventually lead to sex. Or at least there will probably be an expectation of sex. I don't think I want it. I just want a semi-platonic life partner who I can kiss and cuddle but not do the sex with. I mean that's not going to happen but that'd be my favourite thing.

sorry this post is kind of all over but I wanted to share?
Pairs +
Family +
Nakama +
Signature +
Old June 21st, 2013, 07:42 PM
mystletainn
Master of the Elements
Community Supporter

I love boys. A lot. Skinny boys, chubby boys, boys of all colors, sizes, and everything in between. I think about guys more than I probably should. I could talk about the male body all night if I wanted to. Although I'm attracted to some women and I've had intercourse with two (while inebriated and was told I was terrible). I'm like a 5.9999999999 on the Kinsey scale I guess.
Old June 21st, 2013, 08:02 PM
Sheraku

Nature: Quiet
100% Straight, I'm quite happy with my wonderful, beautiful, Girlfriend! Though apparently High School was rough for her, so she's what I'd call emotionally shut-in. She doesn't mind speaking her mind, but isn't one to discuss her feelings, and I'm not one to pressure that. Besides I like the little challenge of getting her to slowly open up to me.
-Team Rocket Kumori Sheraku
Pokemon: Dissappearing Souls
-Corrupt Champion Tsuya Tougen
Pokemon: Hollow Shadows
-Mawile Knight Marek Reiketsukan
Monster Art Online [Remake]
-Grinder Tabris (Cody Martin Ascher)
Old June 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM
Aeon
I CAN MAKE SPAGHETTI (´・ω・`)
Community Supporter

I'm pan, but my preferences are kind of...wonky. I lean on being more sexually attracted to women while have a slight lean for men romantically.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 12:20 AM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

I'm straight all the way. I've always been attracted to pretty girls. Boys never made me feel anything emotionally. I love all of you girls :3
Old June 22nd, 2013, 04:38 AM
Yukari Yakumo
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
I guess I can say I'm straight...can't hide that I've had thoughts about what it'd be like to be gay/bisexual .-.
pairs
family
credit
theme
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:29 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Gay.

Super gay.

Turbo gay.

Never has there been a man who likes other men more than I like other men.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:27 AM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

Nature: Brave
I am questioning. I really do not know where I fit.

I'm single and not really looking for someone because I don't feel that I have room for a relationship. I've gone through one serious relationship that *did* involve sexual interaction and I've gone through a bazillion dates. But part of me tells me that i could possibly do more than just dating guys. To be honest, the whole thing is just confusing, really. I wanna say that I'm straight right now, but I'm pretty much questioning.
11/21/2014 / Staff Collab 2014
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:12 PM
Cryptonix

I'm straight.

Wish I was in some sort of relationship right about now, but I'm confused on how to approach or befriend a girl without seeming like I'm trying too hard.

It's not enough to just tell a girl you like her and be a good person, I guess. You actually have to... *gulp* ...talk to them. D:
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:18 PM
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

I'm gay. Not completely out yet. It's to the extent that my friends and my cousins know about it. Everyone else? Nope. I plan to tell them when I get a place of my own since I know very well what their thoughts on homosexuality are.

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links