The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 14th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Aurora
stick it in ze boot

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to Aurora
I kicked whatever 'addiction' I had to soft drink a month or so ago on doctor's orders (apparently they exacerbate the gastrointestinal issues I've been having for the past decade), so that certainly wouldn't be an essential.

I have an odd quirk in which I'll eat cereal out of the box whenever I'm hungry. Whether it be the afternoon or the dead of night, if I'm hungry, I'll eat some cereal. Thus, if we're out of cereal (preferably trash like Crunchy Nut or Nutri-Grain) I'll pester my mum to buy some next time she visits the grocery store. I just can't be without my boxes of cereal, because I don't enjoy eating anything nearly as much as cereal when I'm really hungry and it's not kosher to have a large meal.

server modblogmy lovely pair <3twitterfighting for social justice • skype me: auroracr9826
Old June 14th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Sanguine
À la rentrée!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I can't wake up and start my day properly without going into the kitchen and getting a waffle first. If we are out, I can sometimes substitute them for blueberry muffins, but I'll end up nagging my sisters to go out and buy some.

oooh, belgian chocolate covered waffles <3

[02:57] -Dark Azelf: u liek teh bottix
[19:45] -Dark Azelf: she is evil and cute kinda like satan except in a bunny forme

[00:57] -Kanzler: stupid guys make me homo
[23:11] +PervertedPika: Yeah, I have had bad things happen when my family was home and I was having Marky time in my room ;.;
Old June 23rd, 2013, 02:55 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Honestly? Nothing. A few years ago, I would have said something like Coke because I drank so much of it and always had it in the house. But nowadays I drink it a lot less and, when I do get the urge, I can just go across the road to a 24-hour petrol station. Sure, I have to make myself look vaguely decent and not like a homeless person (and shoes, bleh!) but, if anything, it makes me want to have it less, which is a good thing, all things considered!
Old June 23rd, 2013, 09:40 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
I need frozen raspberries. Need, need, need. I finished them all yesterday and honestly I had a pretty crappy day today because I just need my frozen raspberries lol. They're so good...
I stay away
Old June 24th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

Ice for cold drinks, pretty much a nessesity for me in summer time. Soda, cause I'm addicted ;; and Chili Garlic sauce, that stuff is good on a lot of things.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links