The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 22nd, 2013, 10:04 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
"Secrets From Out of the Fog!"
Airdate: 22 June 2013 [USA]

Synopsis

The kids have followed N and the two mysterious girls into an area enclosed in fog. The two girls are N's sisters and live there with Pokémon who have been hurt by humans. The girls don't trust the kids, but N vouches for them. Plasma somehow finds their way in and begins attacking everyone. N does something and drops the kids out of the foggy place and near Dragonspiral Tower.

I really liked seeing how N compares to the two girls here. He's been travelling, broadening his horizons and seeking to understand the main world while the girls have been isolated and their thoughts and ideas turning back in on themselves. They never saw the positivity the world has to offer that N has found mainly through the kids. I dunno it's just interesting to see how isolation does affect viewpoints. Because the girls went through essentially what N did, but he's opening up again while they seek only the company of each other.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:19 AM
ilias_
I completed the Pokédex!

Nature: Calm
I loved that episode! It was such a good one! N's story is interesting! (his name tho lol )

Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 05:17 AM
Draco Razr
Elite Dragon Trainer

Nature: Adamant
The episode was great in that we saw N's past and his two foster sisters Anthea and Concordia. It was also interesting seeing the growing conflict between Ghetsis and Colress with the Team Plasma female grunt becoming suspicious of Colress.

I was pleasantly surprised when Ash chose Pignite to battle with Magnezone and demanded a fire attack. Then I became dismayed again when he ordered Oshawott to attack with a water move then Pikachu with an electric move. Most of the time I am wondering why they suggest non-effective moves to be used against opponents.

Feel free to chat/message me anytime, I love to talk!

Old June 24th, 2013, 12:50 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Episode was OK OK but what was that N guy doing??? Dropping our heroes from the battle and he had any personal Pokemon with him. I really liked Anthea and Concordia characters though. I now learnt why they were called as Goddess in some legends and Poke Stuff
Old June 24th, 2013, 06:28 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
ok this might be a dumb question but ghetsis is n's father right? after this episode i thought so but am not sure. also i really dont see why anthea and concordia are so uptight with their beliefs.
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old June 24th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Ghetsis is the person that sort of raised N but it's sort of implied that he's not N's biological father. As for Anthea and Concordia, they are dealing with their awful life experiences by shutting out everyone so nobody can hurt them again. To maintain this, they have convinced themselves that humanity is terrible and always does more harm than good. This is kind of what they're basing their worldview on, and when they start to realize otherwise, their world starts crumbling. That'd be scary for them.

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Old June 24th, 2013, 09:20 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
oh alright that makes sense. yeah but you have to admit, ghetsis and n look kind of similar (its the green hair) so you could see where i was coming from. thanks for clearing that up.
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old June 25th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter

Yeah they really are designed to look related, despite it being implied that they're not. I suppose if they're designed that way then you subconsciously make that connection and it becomes all the more dramatic on another level when you find out what Ghetsis has done to the boy he called his son. I mean, if Ghetsis had light blue hair and N dark green, you wouldn't necessarily see them as being related. And it's not really mentioned enough to drive that point home. idk

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links