The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 13th, 2013, 01:49 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
A couple of people have been posting links to the ROM; I have to ask that you stop doing that, as linking to ROM files is completely against the rules (and always has been).
Just a friendly warning, but I will have to close the thread if people keep posting links to the ROM.

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old June 13th, 2013, 04:35 AM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Nature: Brave
Hey guys, I created an UPS-Patch for this since rom linking is forbidden. I know that it´s not that fast but hey, it´s at least more than nothing. You need WinRar to unpack it, a clean Spanish Diamond(Edicion Diamante) Rom, I included Tsukuyomi which you will need to patch it.
Here you go: http://uploaded.net/file/532c10g3
B2Topic: Aside from the little errors with some trees the maps look good but there´s still a lot missing like editing the intro & title screen and scripts haven´t edited much I think

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old June 13th, 2013, 05:20 PM
Garchomp

Just a couple of questions
1. How far does this go up to?
2. Is this in Spanish or English?
Old June 13th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Kyo Razorblade Wolf
Goofball

Location: In my house, In my state, in my country, on my continent, on my planet
Nature: Calm
Anyways, I played through the demo. It was pretty fun. I was surprised at how much has been implemented. Hero sprites, music, very good mapping. I hope that this project continues.

And to answer the questions above;
1. The demo goes to petalburg woods so far, however only in terms of wild Pokemon, the trainers stop at Petalburg. At least, I think, unless I missed an event trigger or something.
2. Spanish

Last edited by DrFuji; June 13th, 2013 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Replying to deleted post
Old June 13th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Team Fail
See that, Aster?
Community Supporter

Oh and if you walk around enough, you can also find Dewford Town :P

You are challenged by Lorekeeper Zinnia!
Pairs | Twitter | Alt | Alt II | PHO
Old June 22nd, 2013, 08:48 AM
GamerFatal1ty
Unhatched Egg

Hey dude, I've been on this site for some time but never actually bothered making an account (Even though it says I made one a long time ago, I forgot about it and never used this account). Just a quick note: I am very picky when it comes to Pokemon Rom Hacks.

Anyways, I wanted to say that I would gladly help you translate this game, as it seems to be of high quality. As far as I know, my English is fluent and I can understand pretty much all Spanish text (I can also speak it, as I'm Portuguese, but not exactly write). If you want my support, just send me a message.

PS: As of right now, I cannot hack games yet, but I do know that editing text is a simple task. (It would really be appreciated if you came in contact with me while I still on my summer vacation, as I am very busy with school otherwise)

And finally, hope you the best of luck with this project! :D
Old June 22nd, 2013, 08:30 PM
Garchomp

After playing the demo, all I have to say is: Amazing. Can't wait for the official release
Old June 24th, 2013, 05:40 AM
ZakTheManaic
Zak The Awesome Maniac

I was excited for this hack but I feel like its kind of dead or the guy whos making it just gave up.

Old June 24th, 2013, 02:31 PM
gatarda
Half-PokéGod

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to gatarda
I am YORAMRW from YouTube. Now, I see that you just have hidden your RMSA video's. But why you did that? They are good, and everybody supported you.
Old July 8th, 2013, 05:57 AM
dFhimz

Is this still being worked on? I've been dying to play a Hoenn game on DS!
Old July 9th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Eren Jaeger
Pianoist

Nature: Serious
It's like a R/S remake! cool. Hope you make a english translation of this though,
and change those sprites for a better look.
Old July 9th, 2013, 06:37 PM
demonta4
President of Demonta Games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reFT6...layer_embedded
check this out
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:40 PM
dFhimz

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonta4 View Post
check this out
Looks great! Are you part of the team? Any info about the release?
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:15 PM
demonta4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dFhimz View Post
Looks great! Are you part of the team? Any info about the release?
No I'm not apart of the team just updating the English thread. Amazingcharizard has the link a few posts above, its only beta one though.
Old July 11th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Жека

Cant wait! I love how you're trying to get some bootleggers attention, because if these games get made into cartridges, you will be famous!
Old July 13th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Mr.Kane

Cannot wait until the full release, as I hate playing my laptop for roms, hopefully the nds4ios emulator becomes more stable and will handle the 3d elements of this game. And hopefully they will coincide with releases, great work.
Old July 20th, 2013, 02:16 AM
shiranui93

Nature: Impish
This looks awesome I'll defiantly keep a eye out for this, R/S/E remake looks great.

Overcoming the evil organisations with my companions, they are irreplaceable friends and we will always fight together!

Old July 20th, 2013, 08:11 PM
demonta4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_9TPLx6QdW4
There's a new update from the Spanish site.
Original Post- http://foros.nhdex.com/T-NDS-DEMO-1-...o-Aqua?page=20
Old July 20th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Жека

I've been subbed and already seen that :D I hope for some map pics or daily/weekly progress at least.
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:29 PM
greg_974

Nature: Quiet
Hi, if you need someone to translate your game in French, i'm here . Continue like that and you will make something amazing
Old July 30th, 2013, 11:34 PM
RikuDawn

I'd like to see more progress of this in English.
Old July 31st, 2013, 03:19 AM
RIAD99
Rayquaza

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Yahoo to RIAD99 Send a message via Skype™ to RIAD99
is this game for ds ?
PS: if it is remake try to change the sprite to branden n the rival/friend to may

Old July 31st, 2013, 07:15 AM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAD99 View Post
is this game for ds ?
PS: if it is remake try to change the sprite to branden n the rival/friend to may
It looks like a remake to me...and yeah, it is for the DS, it says it´s a Diamond hack so it must be.

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old August 1st, 2013, 04:49 AM
PokemonMasterX
You don't know what to expect.

Nature: Relaxed
This hack looks pretty sweet. I'm superstitious that the moment remakes of Hoenn start taking off Nintendo will release a remake for the 3DS (remember when Johto remake hacks were just starting out, the most advanced back then was Shiny Gold, and then Game Freak announced HeartGold and SoulSilver?), but this is still very impressive, especially if you can recreate dive and all the mechanics that go with it (you can do away with Defog as an HM, no one will mind ). I'm eager to see what you'll do with the time based events in Hoenn (given that you have days of the week to work with as opposed to just semi-random intervals of time), as well as what else you'll put in (staying true to the original is great, but putting your own spin on things is what makes these remakes unique).
HA! TOTALLY CALLED IT! Inkay evolves at level 30 (supposedly, it was 31 for me) while HOLDING THE 3DS UPSIDE DOWN! Also looking for someone whose FC gives access to Frogadier in the Friend Safari. I'm in the market for a Protean Greninja.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 01:02 PM
Bladius9

I played your Hack dude and I'm have to say I'm amazed! I hope that we'll have some more Beta's in the next time :D

Last edited by Bladius9; August 2nd, 2013 at 01:17 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links