Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game
Reload this Page Argos Pokemon Classic Collectors pack questions

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Old June 23rd, 2013 (05:55 PM).

Hey guys,

Was on the Argos website and see they do a 'Classic Collectors Pack' which features a deck (not specified), 2 boosters and 2 promo packs for £13. I was wondering if all contain the same deck or could they be different ones? Also are the cards going to be from Black and White?

I did see an unboxing video of someone whose deck was Dark Explorers and his boosters were from Black and White also.

Has anyone got one of these packs as they seem good value. I only have the most recent plasma storm theme decks so would consider getting this if it's an older Black and White deck.

Thanks!
Chris
Old June 25th, 2013 (01:08 PM).
KYON-KUN, DENWA
CS

I am not very familiar with Argos, not being from the UK.

It's probably a pack from a 3rd party aftermarket re-packager, but in my experience, if a major retailer is selling their card packs, they're probably a trustworthy aftermarket re-packager.

KYON-KUN, DENWA
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links