The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Chit Chat Café

Notices

Chit Chat Café Wondering what your fellow members are eating for breakfast? Want to chat about the weather or other silly things? Idle chit-chat and polls go here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 19th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Pära

Nature: Serious
1. I can legally misplace my virginity at 16 in my country, so I'm not going to get busy under the sheets until then I think. What sucks in my country is that 16 is only for heterosexual people yet homosexuals have to wait until 18. That's a bit unfair, and this is coming from someone who will never do it with another man
2. Uh, well I do like not being in trouble with the law.
3. Eh, I don't know. Defiantly not with some strangers but someone I've been in a relationship for a long amount of time.

(Can't really think of a response for the bonus question :/)
Old June 20th, 2013, 08:39 PM
DjentlemanJoe
A True Djentleman

Contribootn.

1. How many times do you think you've had it?
Times, or people slept with? I've had 3 long term relationships since 16, countless times. I've got a gutter mind too and I'm quite open, so I guess you could say that I've had a lot more offers than I've taken. The answer to how many times is countless. If were discussing how many people I have put the P in the V, its 3. Everything else throws that number to one I probably can't recall.

2. What age did you lose your virginity, providing you have lost it?

3. Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls
Nope.

Twitter: @LordJSullivan / @SUNManga
Ask for BBM / Channel pin if you have
Old June 20th, 2013, 08:41 PM
CardSeller5
Unhatched Egg

Probably close to 100. not going to lie. I've been in a relationship for almost two years.
Old June 21st, 2013, 05:20 AM
nimbo
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nature: Naughty
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?
I think it's mainly because I don't have anyone. I've never dated anyone and no one has shown any desire for me :'(

2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?
I'm fine with it. The majority of my friends are not, they think it's weird. I'm only 19! I don't want to lose my virginity to someone I don't know, I want to lose it to someone I love. I don't need to be married, but I think it's important to share it with someone special.

3. When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?
As soon as I find the right person :)

As for the bonus question, it's their body. I don't really care if someone has sex 5 times a day with 5 different people. As long as you're safe and happy, great. Get your freak on lmao
Old June 22nd, 2013, 07:25 AM
Plumpyfoof

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Quote:
Originally Posted by diab_low View Post
What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people?
Well when you talk about those people its their decision to have sex with whom they choose to, but in reality it is kinda wrong because why open your self to a lot of people. Sex is an intimate act keep it for the one special person in your life.
So I'm not picking on you for any specific reason but I'm interested in hearing your opinion on how different people think.

We're very different, you're obviously religious and having sex outside of marriage is in your words "wrong". But I wonder in what way?
To me, it's kind of like I feel as if you're missing out on the experience of having a good night and then going off to the rest of your life feeling elated for the next day or so.
So not having sex is fine, but to be completely missing out on it is also kind of wrong I guess.

I'm thinking that mutually opening myself to not-so-random strangers gives both of us an opportunity to feel good in more ways than just one and for more than that time spent in bed. Because to people like me the the amount of special doesn't change person to person.
The sex isn't special the person isn't special it's everything that went into that night that is, the getting ready, the date, the food/movies/paintball(If you're a woman and you disagree with paintball, you're wrong best date EVER), then the building up of courage to invite them back to your place etc.
In a sense, my version of special gets ruined the longer you're in a committed relationship.

Actually now I kind of want to open this up to everyone, I want everyone's opinion on what "special" really is and what "wrong" actually is (without going into a religious debate please).
Old June 22nd, 2013, 01:49 PM
Cordelia
LIMITLESS

Nature: Bold
- More times than I can count. It's easily to 1000 if not higher by now. I have been married for over four years now. :P

- I was 19 almost 20.

3. Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls?
- Nope, I'm straight.

Seraph Robe

Elixir

House of Ylisse

Loyalty, Strength, Honor.

Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:18 AM
Catholic Nun
Back in the habit.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Catholic Nun
I think a lot of people are underestimating the fun you can have with random sex. I'm not suggesting people do it with just anybody, but a one-night stand every now and then is fine. You don't have to be in a relationship to enjoy the carnal pleasures, no matter what your parents tell you.

Moderator of Chit Chat Cafe
Old June 23rd, 2013, 04:40 PM
The Sly Fox

For all you fiends out there:

I have had sex only twice in my life. Both times were with the same girl, who was my girlfriend at the time.

I lost my virginity when I was 19.

3. Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls?

As I stated above, just with one girl. So nope.

Bonus-What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people?

Doesn't bother me, they can have all the sex they want and with all the people they want! Haha.

Old June 25th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Catholic Nun
Back in the habit.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Catholic Nun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro.
Doesn't bother me, they can have all the sex they want and with all the people they want! Haha.
Toshiro should be President.

Moderator of Chit Chat Cafe
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links