The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 27th, 2013 (03:32 AM). Edited June 27th, 2013 by Left 4 good.
Left 4 good

I recently finished my 243 PAL N64 games, done it quite quickly actually, and I sold my pokemon collection in first place to help me kick start with N64, but N64 was easy to actually buy bulks and sell off not needed for no loss, anyway.

Starting afresh with Pokemon Cards, I've already bought the Fossil and Jungle complete set, mint condition for £55 on eBay, +£5 postage, which in total is about $90 for you US guys.

But I don't know if I want to collect all cards, if you get me? I'm thinking of just collecting the cards I think look really cool, I'm also gonna collect every Pikachu card as hes my favourite Pokemon, along with Raichu, but am not doing the same for him, whats the best way to buy on eBay? Check completed listings for the card wanted and try get for cheaper? Or buy bulk and sell off unneeded?

All collecting help fully appreciated, thanks.

Also if some-one quite knowledgeable could maybe help me out time to time via skype, if I find what I thinks a good deal or so, and I could return the favour? Message me if interested.
Old June 27th, 2013 (06:05 PM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

It's probably best to just buy the singles you want for the rarer Pikachu cards.

Though since most Pikachu cards are commons, it's probably best to buy bulk for the uncommons and commons.
Old June 28th, 2013 (01:46 AM).
Left 4 good

Yeh I'll probably just do that for my pika's, I've compiled a small list that I think look cool, when quickly going through WOTC sets.

Charizard Base set
Blastoise Base Set
Venusaur Base Set
Lugia Neo Genesis
Ampharos Neo Genesis
Dark Scizor Neo Destiny
Ho-oh Neo Revelations
Raikou Neo Revelations
Entei Neo Revelations
Suicune Neo Revelations
Unown A Neo Discovery
Espeon Neo Discovery
Kabutops Neo Discovery
Erika's Venusaur Gym Challenge
Misty's Gyarados Gym Challenge
Brock's Rhydon Gym Heroes
Raichu Skyridge
Dewgong Skyridge
Nidoqueen Skyridge
Umbreon Skyridge

Thery're all holo, there are a few more I want but I figured I'd finish this list first.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links