< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > Celebrations! Another splash of blue!

Notices

Celebrations! Celebrate member birthdays, promotions, PokéCommunity anniversaries, and other happy events.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 19th, 2013 (10:33 PM).
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 31,744
Yay guys we have a new mod for Pokemon General and his name is...

Brendino

I was totally calling for this guy to become blue, and now he is working in one of the more fun sections alongside Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers who also got modded in said section earlier. Brendan, I wish you best of luck and tbh I never expected two mods for the same section to get modded in the same day.

SO YEAH GUYS GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!
新年快樂! 恭禧發財!

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club

Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old June 19th, 2013 (10:40 PM).
flight's Avatar
flight flight is offline
frostbeam
Crystal TierCS
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 18,656
This was certainly unexpected. o_o; At first I thought pgen would be fine would Rika, but this is awesome too! The more the merrier, I suppose? xD In any case, congratulations Brendino! I do hope you enjoy the position of modship, and have fun watching over Pokemon General with Rika. n__n

Ice-Type
Frozen in soul, Fiery in heart.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old June 19th, 2013 (10:51 PM).
derozio's Avatar
derozio derozio is offline
dazed
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Akihabara
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 5,323
Eh, I bet you guys won't be as awesome a mod-team as me and Alexial were. ASK ANYONE ON STAFF; WE BONDED LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEEN!!!!!

...lmao, jokes apart, congratulations! I admit, I've never had the chance to converse with you and neither have I seen you post much in the sections where I go frequently but I'm sure you're an awesome guy and will do a dandy job at it. Make PG a better place, dude. :]

theme - Sena Kashiwazaki // official haganai art
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old June 19th, 2013 (11:00 PM).
Starry Windy's Avatar
Starry Windy Starry Windy is offline
Remember that you are loved
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Somewhere in the islands.
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 5,902
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Congrats Brendino for becoming a mod! Don't forget to make Pokemon General sections fun in overall, and enjoyable!
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old June 20th, 2013 (1:36 AM).
Fire's Avatar
Fire Fire is offline
undying
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Skaia
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Posts: 20,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derozio View Post
Eh, I bet you guys won't be as awesome a mod-team as me and Alexial were. ASK ANYONE ON STAFF; WE BONDED LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEEN!!!!!
pffft YOU'LL SEE!! It's already clear that we are on the same wavelength and super nice and friendly and awesome people and we even have a slogan already okay!


But anyways, congratulations here too! Now, I hope you'll get some nice, refreshing sleep with the knowledge that you have a fat blue name and forum just waiting for you when you wake up and have time. Remember - no stress, bro!

META JOURNEY <<>> BLACKTHORN BC
moderator for the Roleplay Theatre
paired with Legend & seeker
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old June 20th, 2013 (4:11 AM).
Ahri's Avatar
Ahri Ahri is offline
Don't you trust me?
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: All over the Pokéworld
Nature: Timid
Posts: 943
Hihi ^-^
I don't really know you since I'm usually too shy to leave the Challenges Section, but I just wanted to congratulate you on becoming a mod ^-^

Oh and here's an Unown Princess taken from some random DA o.o



If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old June 20th, 2013 (5:16 AM).
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka Avishka is offline
...
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,161
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Congrats Brendino for becoming a mod!
Good luck! I'm sure you'll make a Pokemon General a good and fun place. :D
...
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old June 20th, 2013 (7:26 AM).
Treecko's Avatar
Treecko Treecko is offline
#teamcap
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 5,678
Send a message via Skype™ to Treecko
Another new mod? Well I have to say these last two days have been exciting! Congrats on also getting a spot in PokeGeneral Brendan! I think you and Red should make a great pair. :D
United we stand, divided we fall.
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old June 20th, 2013 (7:53 AM).
Team Fail's Avatar
Team Fail Team Fail is offline
fun in the sun
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: yes
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 11,440
Congrats on modship man! Your name looks pretty spiffy in that color! Best of luck in Pokémon General! (btw you'll make it fun in there i know it.)


Maintenant, je joue GTA V, Skyrim, Borderlands et Pocket Monsters Gin/Kin/Crystal

Also, check out my new site, Pushing Buttons, and its blog!
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old June 20th, 2013 (12:47 PM).
Karnavaly's Avatar
Karnavaly Karnavaly is online now
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Milaturia.
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 2,313
Send a message via AIM to Karnavaly Send a message via Skype™ to Karnavaly
I've never talked to him, but... congrats, sir! You'd better do a good job. ;D Anyway, you have a partner now and I hope you try your best! Welcome to the blue people group! (That's not a band.)
Tumblr Twitter my pair Zen is gay Be brave, be beautiful, be you. Current theme.
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old June 20th, 2013 (1:37 PM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: traveling ♥
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 16,801
You've always given me a staff member vibe so it's great to finally see it happen. :D Congrats, Brendino! Do us proud!
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old June 20th, 2013 (3:40 PM).
Honest's Avatar
Honest Honest is offline
شكرا
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 11,692
Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
asdghadsfgasdf DID I REALLY MISS TWO PROMOTIONS? Mfw

Ehehehe, well, welcome to the team, Brendino! I have no doubts that you'll be amazing at doing your job, along side with your partner Red. Become a power duo, okie dokes? ;D Good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old June 20th, 2013 (9:21 PM).
Brendino's Avatar
Brendino Brendino is offline
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wing Fortress
Nature: Careful
Posts: 6,038
I really appreciate all of your comments and congratulations, guys! I hope that myself and Rika can continue in the footsteps of some of the great mods Pokemon General has seen, and make it an active and fun place to be!

I figured the least I could do is reply to those that posted, but I spoilered it so I don't have to stretch the page any further, haha.
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Yay guys we have a new mod for Pokemon General and his name is...

Brendino

I was totally calling for this guy to become blue, and now he is working in one of the more fun sections alongside Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers who also got modded in said section earlier. Brendan, I wish you best of luck and tbh I never expected two mods for the same section to get modded in the same day.

SO YEAH GUYS GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!
Thanks a bunch, Hikari! I really wasn't expecting a thread, so I appreciate the kind thought! *circles hands while clapping*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
This was certainly unexpected. o_o; At first I thought pgen would be fine would Rika, but this is awesome too! The more the merrier, I suppose? xD In any case, congratulations Brendino! I do hope you enjoy the position of modship, and have fun watching over Pokemon General with Rika. n__n
Trust me, I was just as surprised as anyone else after seeing Rika modded earlier in the day. And I'll try to enjoy modship once I get over this initial shock, haha. Thanks, TS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derozio View Post
Eh, I bet you guys won't be as awesome a mod-team as me and Alexial were. ASK ANYONE ON STAFF; WE BONDED LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEEN!!!!!

...lmao, jokes apart, congratulations! I admit, I've never had the chance to converse with you and neither have I seen you post much in the sections where I go frequently but I'm sure you're an awesome guy and will do a dandy job at it. Make PG a better place, dude. :]
We'll be the best mod tag team in history. YOU'LL SEE! THEY'LL ALL SEE!!!! :3

But thanks for the congrats, Dero. Hopefully we'll be able to cross paths more in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
Congrats Brendino for becoming a mod! Don't forget to make Pokemon General sections fun in overall, and enjoyable!
Thank you, Wind Heart! That's the plan- make sure PGen is as fun and engaging as it can possibly be. Hopefully you'll be along for the ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
pffft YOU'LL SEE!! It's already clear that we are on the same wavelength and super nice and friendly and awesome people and we even have a slogan already okay!


But anyways, congratulations here too! Now, I hope you'll get some nice, refreshing sleep with the knowledge that you have a fat blue name and forum just waiting for you when you wake up and have time. Remember - no stress, bro!
See, we're thinking the same already! I'm glad that we're on the same page, since it would be a lot less exciting if I didn't have a great partner to share it with.

And I think I'm going to need a few more days of sleep before I can finally convince myself that I'm not dreaming, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagamiChan View Post
Hihi ^-^
I don't really know you since I'm usually too shy to leave the Challenges Section, but I just wanted to congratulate you on becoming a mod ^-^

Oh and here's an Unown Princess taken from some random DA o.o

Love the picture! Thanks for the congrats, and feel free to come visit us over in PGen once and a while. We don't bite (well, at least I don't). :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
Congrats Brendino for becoming a mod!
Good luck! I'm sure you'll make a Pokemon General a good and fun place. :D
Thanks for the good luck wishes, Avi- I might need them :p Like I said, our goal is to make PGen as fun and engaging as possible, and we hope everyone else can join in, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Another new mod? Well I have to say these last two days have been exciting! Congrats on also getting a spot in PokeGeneral Brendan! I think you and Red should make a great pair. :D
I'd have to agree these last two days have been quite exciting. Thanks again, Aaron!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fail View Post
Congrats on modship man! Your name looks pretty spiffy in that color! Best of luck in Pokémon General! (btw you'll make it fun in there i know it.)
I appreciate the kind words TF! I'll have to get used to my new username color- the green was finally settling in nicely, haha. CANADIAN CLUBBERS UNITE! Wait... that didn't sound right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki's Sword View Post
I've never talked to him, but... congrats, sir! You'd better do a good job. ;D Anyway, you have a partner now and I hope you try your best! Welcome to the blue people group! (That's not a band.)
Well now you have talked to me :) And I will do my best, and make the blue people group proud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
You've always given me a staff member vibe so it's great to finally see it happen. :D Congrats, Brendino! Do us proud!
Thanks, Janna. I never really considered myself having a staff member vibe, but who am I to judge myself? Haha. I'll try my hardest to do the rest of the staff justice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
asdghadsfgasdf DID I REALLY MISS TWO PROMOTIONS? Mfw

Ehehehe, well, welcome to the team, Brendino! I have no doubts that you'll be amazing at doing your job, along side with your partner Red. Become a power duo, okie dokes? ;D Good luck!
That's what happens when you aren't online 24/7 like you should be.

But thanks a ton, Dipu, and myself and Rika will do our best to be a power duo for the ages!! ;)
Third Generation Poll of the Month: Say Hello to the Bad Guys [February 2016]
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old June 28th, 2013 (4:46 AM).
Kura's Avatar
Kura Kura is offline
twitter.com/kuraberrym
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Posts: 10,980
Oooh Congrats Brendino!! :3 I know you will do a great job as mod! Enjoy your new bold, blue look!
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old June 28th, 2013 (5:17 AM).
Imperishable's Avatar
Imperishable Imperishable is offline
typical toxic ezreal player
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 17
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,340
Send a message via Skype™ to Imperishable
Congratulations, Brendino
I hope you do a good job making PGen a great place to be at (p.s. blue suits you)
Palm-Top Tiger

vm | pm
friends
theme
credit

Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:39 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top