Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 19th, 2013 (10:33 PM).
Hikamaru
this is all yours
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Yay guys we have a new mod for Pokemon General and his name is...

Brendino

I was totally calling for this guy to become blue, and now he is working in one of the more fun sections alongside Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers who also got modded in said section earlier. Brendan, I wish you best of luck and tbh I never expected two mods for the same section to get modded in the same day.

SO YEAH GUYS GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!
Old June 19th, 2013 (10:40 PM).
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
This was certainly unexpected. o_o; At first I thought pgen would be fine would Rika, but this is awesome too! The more the merrier, I suppose? xD In any case, congratulations Brendino! I do hope you enjoy the position of modship, and have fun watching over Pokemon General with Rika. n__n
Old June 19th, 2013 (10:51 PM).
derozio
April 2015 can't come soon enough
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Eh, I bet you guys won't be as awesome a mod-team as me and Alexial were. ASK ANYONE ON STAFF; WE BONDED LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEEN!!!!!

...lmao, jokes apart, congratulations! I admit, I've never had the chance to converse with you and neither have I seen you post much in the sections where I go frequently but I'm sure you're an awesome guy and will do a dandy job at it. Make PG a better place, dude. :]
Old June 19th, 2013 (11:00 PM).
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Congrats Brendino for becoming a mod! Don't forget to make Pokemon General sections fun in overall, and enjoyable!

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Hello World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old June 20th, 2013 (01:36 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Derozio:
Eh, I bet you guys won't be as awesome a mod-team as me and Alexial were. ASK ANYONE ON STAFF; WE BONDED LIKE NOTHING YOU'VE EVER SEEEN!!!!!
pffft YOU'LL SEE!! It's already clear that we are on the same wavelength and super nice and friendly and awesome people and we even have a slogan already okay!

But anyways, congratulations here too! Now, I hope you'll get some nice, refreshing sleep with the knowledge that you have a fat blue name and forum just waiting for you when you wake up and have time. Remember - no stress, bro!

The Doctor & Amy Pond
Old June 20th, 2013 (04:11 AM).
Lulu
Yep, that tasted purple.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Hihi ^-^
I don't really know you since I'm usually too shy to leave the Challenges Section, but I just wanted to congratulate you on becoming a mod ^-^

Oh and here's an Unown Princess taken from some random DA o.o

"The best path between two points is upside-down, between, then inside-out and round again."
Old June 20th, 2013 (05:16 AM).
Avishka
The Balloon Pokémon.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Congrats Brendino for becoming a mod!
Good luck! I'm sure you'll make a Pokemon General a good and fun place. :D
#425 Drifloon
Supporter Collab January 2015
Sister | VM/PM

Old June 20th, 2013 (07:26 AM).
awolfsquared
Goomy is love, Goomy is life.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Another new mod? Well I have to say these last two days have been exciting! Congrats on also getting a spot in PokeGeneral Brendan! I think you and Red should make a great pair. :D
#704 Goomy
Supporter Collab January 2015
tumblr | ask me things
paired to hikamaru
Old June 20th, 2013 (07:53 AM).
Team Fail
See that, Aster?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Congrats on modship man! Your name looks pretty spiffy in that color! Best of luck in Pokémon General! (btw you'll make it fun in there i know it.)

You are challenged by Lorekeeper Zinnia!
Pairs | Twitter | Alt | Alt II | PHO
Old June 20th, 2013 (12:47 PM).
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
I've never talked to him, but... congrats, sir! You'd better do a good job. ;D Anyway, you have a partner now and I hope you try your best! Welcome to the blue people group! (That's not a band.)
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old June 20th, 2013 (01:37 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
You've always given me a staff member vibe so it's great to finally see it happen. :D Congrats, Brendino! Do us proud!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Old June 20th, 2013 (03:40 PM).
Honest
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
asdghadsfgasdf DID I REALLY MISS TWO PROMOTIONS? Mfw

Ehehehe, well, welcome to the team, Brendino! I have no doubts that you'll be amazing at doing your job, along side with your partner Red. Become a power duo, okie dokes? ;D Good luck!
Old June 20th, 2013 (09:21 PM).
Brendino
Thank you Marty!

Nature: Quiet
I really appreciate all of your comments and congratulations, guys! I hope that myself and Rika can continue in the footsteps of some of the great mods Pokemon General has seen, and make it an active and fun place to be!

I figured the least I could do is reply to those that posted, but I spoilered it so I don't have to stretch the page any further, haha.
Spoiler:
Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
Yay guys we have a new mod for Pokemon General and his name is...

Brendino

I was totally calling for this guy to become blue, and now he is working in one of the more fun sections alongside Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers who also got modded in said section earlier. Brendan, I wish you best of luck and tbh I never expected two mods for the same section to get modded in the same day.

SO YEAH GUYS GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!
Thanks a bunch, Hikari! I really wasn't expecting a thread, so I appreciate the kind thought! *circles hands while clapping*

Quote originally posted by Twilight Sky:
This was certainly unexpected. o_o; At first I thought pgen would be fine would Rika, but this is awesome too! The more the merrier, I suppose? xD In any case, congratulations Brendino! I do hope you enjoy the position of modship, and have fun watching over Pokemon General with Rika. n__n
Trust me, I was just as surprised as anyone else after seeing Rika modded earlier in the day. And I'll try to enjoy modship once I get over this initial shock, haha. Thanks, TS!

Quote originally posted by Derozio:

...lmao, jokes apart, congratulations! I admit, I've never had the chance to converse with you and neither have I seen you post much in the sections where I go frequently but I'm sure you're an awesome guy and will do a dandy job at it. Make PG a better place, dude. :]
We'll be the best mod tag team in history. YOU'LL SEE! THEY'LL ALL SEE!!!! :3

But thanks for the congrats, Dero. Hopefully we'll be able to cross paths more in the future!

Quote originally posted by Wind Heart:
Congrats Brendino for becoming a mod! Don't forget to make Pokemon General sections fun in overall, and enjoyable!
Thank you, Wind Heart! That's the plan- make sure PGen is as fun and engaging as it can possibly be. Hopefully you'll be along for the ride!

Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
pffft YOU'LL SEE!! It's already clear that we are on the same wavelength and super nice and friendly and awesome people and we even have a slogan already okay!

But anyways, congratulations here too! Now, I hope you'll get some nice, refreshing sleep with the knowledge that you have a fat blue name and forum just waiting for you when you wake up and have time. Remember - no stress, bro!
See, we're thinking the same already! I'm glad that we're on the same page, since it would be a lot less exciting if I didn't have a great partner to share it with.

And I think I'm going to need a few more days of sleep before I can finally convince myself that I'm not dreaming, haha.

Quote originally posted by KagamiChan:
Hihi ^-^
I don't really know you since I'm usually too shy to leave the Challenges Section, but I just wanted to congratulate you on becoming a mod ^-^

Oh and here's an Unown Princess taken from some random DA o.o

Love the picture! Thanks for the congrats, and feel free to come visit us over in PGen once and a while. We don't bite (well, at least I don't). :)

Quote originally posted by Avishka:
Congrats Brendino for becoming a mod!
Good luck! I'm sure you'll make a Pokemon General a good and fun place. :D
Thanks for the good luck wishes, Avi- I might need them :p Like I said, our goal is to make PGen as fun and engaging as possible, and we hope everyone else can join in, too!

Quote originally posted by AWsquared:
Another new mod? Well I have to say these last two days have been exciting! Congrats on also getting a spot in PokeGeneral Brendan! I think you and Red should make a great pair. :D
I'd have to agree these last two days have been quite exciting. Thanks again, Aaron!

Quote originally posted by Team Fail:
Congrats on modship man! Your name looks pretty spiffy in that color! Best of luck in Pokémon General! (btw you'll make it fun in there i know it.)
I appreciate the kind words TF! I'll have to get used to my new username color- the green was finally settling in nicely, haha. CANADIAN CLUBBERS UNITE! Wait... that didn't sound right.

Quote originally posted by Yuki's Sword:
I've never talked to him, but... congrats, sir! You'd better do a good job. ;D Anyway, you have a partner now and I hope you try your best! Welcome to the blue people group! (That's not a band.)
Well now you have talked to me :) And I will do my best, and make the blue people group proud!

Quote originally posted by Cirno:
You've always given me a staff member vibe so it's great to finally see it happen. :D Congrats, Brendino! Do us proud!
Thanks, Janna. I never really considered myself having a staff member vibe, but who am I to judge myself? Haha. I'll try my hardest to do the rest of the staff justice!

Quote originally posted by Bloodex:
asdghadsfgasdf DID I REALLY MISS TWO PROMOTIONS? Mfw

Ehehehe, well, welcome to the team, Brendino! I have no doubts that you'll be amazing at doing your job, along side with your partner Red. Become a power duo, okie dokes? ;D Good luck!
That's what happens when you aren't online 24/7 like you should be.

But thanks a ton, Dipu, and myself and Rika will do our best to be a power duo for the ages!! ;)
Old June 28th, 2013 (04:46 AM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Oooh Congrats Brendino!! :3 I know you will do a great job as mod! Enjoy your new bold, blue look!
Old June 28th, 2013 (05:17 AM).
Phosphora
touhou 14.5 hype tho
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Phosphora
Congratulations, Brendino
I hope you do a good job making PGen a great place to be at (p.s. blue suits you)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links