1)Has there ever been a time in your life when everything seemed to fall apart, nothing made sense, and nothing mattered anymore?
Whether it be the time someone maliciously confused you for their own amusement, or that time when you didn't know what to do and it seemed as if anything and everything important to you was being taken from you, or any time in your life where you have been completely, utterly confused, sad, and when nothing made sense, please do share.
I apologize in advance if you do not want to share anything too personal.
I would share my experiences of great despair with you, but I have but nothing to say besides that those moments tend to happen quite often. So many of them come and go that they usually slip my mind.
2)Has there ever been a time when you witnessed a discombobulation of order not related to you? i.e. an earthquake, tornado, tsunami, food fight, street brawl, or anything utterly chaotic that you couldn't quite make sense of.
3)What are your other thoughts about confusing events, chaos, and disorder? Discuss
1) Of course. Anyone who hasn't felt that way eventually will. I'd rather not be specific, though.
2) Often, several tornadoes come around every summer. I guess if it's particularly strong, that can be kind of chaotic. That hurricane a while back was a bit chaotic, as well. Though it was fun to stand in the street at night, being pelted with rain and 60mph wind gusts. :D
3) Chaotic fights are less fun. Does that count as an opinion?
1) In a sense I suppose I experienced both complete destruction of my understanding of everything and also the reforming of my imagination at the same time it was quite overwhelming but it half belongs here.
I had an epiphany about two years ago concerning the relevancy of our existence in the universe, I wish I could word it properly. I found the closest thing I could come to putting into our very limited language, from quite a popular video game of all places.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
The best I've come to explaining it is vague and highly abstract and I don't expect that many of you will fully grasp the idea. I think it best that you discover it on your own, it changes nothing about your life only the way you interact with and understand things, but I will push you in the direction. Imagine the quote hasn't anything specific in mind but is relating "nothing" as a paradox but "nothing is true" remain literal.
2) I can't make sense of people who can't make sense of things. Basic things you have to be really thick to not understand. They through me into chaos.
3) Chaos and disorder are natural. Entropy and enthalpy are my favourite excuse for not cleaning my room, because I'm right and big words confuse my mother.