The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old June 19th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
So, what's the plan now? I'm planning that everytime that there's an event happening in LONAV or maybe Leon's ascension, the music would change from the Lights Instrumental from this

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=THxTwJqgXAA

So what's your plan when you reach your lands?

Leijon

:33 < Coz you know I'd walk a thousand miles

#poc #fcg #battleserver #pclive #dailybloggity #theshippingqueensdiary
Old June 19th, 2013, 02:11 AM
Adventure
original dex holder

Nature: Naive
Well, EB has said that he'll guide us so I believe that ;) I'll just wait for Leon to reply to Josie's pestering and for Divya to interact with the machines and enter the medium and then I'll make Josie become Leon's client and enter!

I think we should try and get the pre-entry shenanigans over with as soon as we can, to reach the "real" game.
Old June 19th, 2013, 02:30 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

I might make the post later or if not this weekend.

In that post, I'll make a mega 3 way pesterlog which I would pester with Josie, Divya and Ryan xD

Also, I was planning that once Leon gets inside the Medium, then I would lead Josie in the game.

In an unrelated topic, if we ever have a scratch, I would totes make SISTER, Leon's dancestor and maybe flirt with Josie's Post-scratch bro xD

Leijon

Old June 19th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Adventure
original dex holder

xD

Oh yeah, have you thought about ectobiological parents? I haven't decided if BROTHER or the COUNTESS will be Josie's ectoparent. Probably the COUNTESS though but yeah, not sure yet.
Old June 19th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

i would make SISTER, Leon's ectobiological parent and totes thinking that Divya is the one making the babies xD

Leijon

Old June 19th, 2013, 03:01 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Yo I'm working on my post don't worry. *flips hair*

But yeah ectoparents...I kinda want to do Ruchi as the parent but....I'm not sure how it would work. Time shenanagins i guess. I could also do Dad Jhaveri...I actually made him in mind of the scratch. But I actually want to do Ruchi if anything right now :3

and weapons...is it okay if I have Divya use glovekind? So she can kick but with her studded knuckle gloves and whatnot. For now she'd just have her practice gloves on, basically just hand wrappings to soften pressure on her hands and stuff when she punches.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old June 19th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

I would use penkind as my weapon tho. idk how it would work tho, maybe Leon could stab their enemies using a pen and maybe alchemize it with a swiss army knife or something to make it more of a weapon xD

So, Divya as the maker of the babies, y/y?

Also, if we do have a scratch, I would love the dynamic between Post Scratch Leon's SISTER, Josie's BRO, Ruchi, and Ryan's one xD But its still up to EB tho :33

Leijon

Old June 19th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Adventure
original dex holder

I think we should try to get into THIS session before we plan a scratched one. :D

I'm all for someone other than Josie being the ectobiologist, Divya would be fun. I think Ryan would be pretty nice as the ectobiologist though. Being mute and having to try and keep 8 babies under control until they are shipped off to the asteroids xD
Old June 19th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

idk maybe Leon could be a good ectobiologist, seeing as he is the Sylph of World, or something :D

Leijon

Old June 19th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Adventure
original dex holder

Oh, that actually makes sense ^^ Someone who takes care of stuff. I'm happy with whoever, like I said :D As long as it's not Josie because she would shake her head and walk out the door after the first baby was created xD
Old June 19th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

I'm totally cool with Leon being the ectobiologist. It seems it would fit him the most, besides the fact that Divya's the first to enter (she probably wouldn't know what to do with kids anyway)

Then again, if nobody else wants to do it Divya can. Because John didnt really know what to do with kids and karkat sure didnt either, but they were fine ectobiologists.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old June 19th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Chalifoux
<< misplelled user tile... *tittlle >>
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
And suddenly, posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Gunner View Post
So, what's the plan now? I'm planning that everytime that there's an event happening in LONAV or maybe Leon's ascension, the music would change from the Lights Instrumental from this

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=THxTwJqgXAA

So what's your plan when you reach your lands?
I actually have thought of including that song already. At some point of Leon's quest in LONAV. Because the voices will soon turn out to be not only from his family o3o That's all I will say...

Also, when you enter your land, I'll describe the landscape (bear with me 'cause I suck at describing stuff), aand the major quest of the land will begin. In order to fulfill this quest, several small goals, or, side-quest if you may will have to be completed. The denizen is met at some point during these quests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
I think we should try and get the pre-entry shenanigans over with as soon as we can, to reach the "real" game.
Posolutely absitive! :D
Cause then the real fun will begin...
he, he... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Quote:
In an unrelated topic, if we ever have a scratch, I would totes make SISTER, Leon's dancestor and maybe flirt with Josie's Post-scratch bro xD
Let's first focus on THIS one session. I decided that the Scratch WILl be available, seeing as how a player must consult with Echidna before trigging it, and, well... she's Josie's denizen owo
However, the Scratch will only become available if you somehow are unable to deliver the genesis tadpole/produce the ectobiology planets/defeat the black king/whatevs before the Battlefield is destroyed during the reckoning.

I have yet to consider the Tumor. And the Green Sun, too. But that has yet to be seen...

Quote:
Oh yeah, have you thought about ectobiological parents? I haven't decided if BROTHER or the COUNTESS will be Josie's ectoparent. Probably the COUNTESS though but yeah, not sure yet.
Quote:
i would make SISTER, Leon's ectobiological parent and totes thinking that Divya is the one making the babies xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
But yeah ectoparents...I kinda want to do Ruchi as the parent but....I'm not sure how it would work. Time shenanagins i guess. I could also do Dad Jhaveri...I actually made him in mind of the scratch. But I actually want to do Ruchi if anything right now :3
You can all decide which member of your family/friend circle will be your ectobiology parent, by the by o3o
Just as long as you decide before the actual ecobiology labors begin owo

Quote:
and weapons...is it okay if I have Divya use glovekind? So she can kick but with her studded knuckle gloves and whatnot. For now she'd just have her practice gloves on, basically just hand wrappings to soften pressure on her hands and stuff when she punches.
Sure! :D You can go with the most ridiculous things you can think off, and then alchemize them in something epic! :3 So, if you want GLOVEKIND, then go for it!

Quote:
I would use penkind as my weapon tho. idk how it would work tho, maybe Leon could stab their enemies using a pen and maybe alchemize it with a swiss army knife or something to make it more of a weapon xD
You could also write a very rude note that makes the underlings cry! xD
But, sure, go ahead, then alchemize it with something very "deudly". :)

The ectobiologist... My first guess is that Dyvia would be in charge of that, being the leader of the session n' stuff.
But anyone who wants to be it can if they feel they can do something hilarious as the baby-maker xD Leon could do seeing as he's the Sylph of World... And Ryan is mute, so... yeah xD

Quote:
I'm totally cool with Leon being the ectobiologist. It seems it would fit him the most, besides the fact that Divya's the first to enter (she probably wouldn't know what to do with kids anyway)

Then again, if nobody else wants to do it Divya can. Because John didnt really know what to do with kids and karkat sure didnt either, but they were fine ectobiologists.
But if you're all okay and raise your hand for Leon to be our baby-maker, raise your hand, and my GM powers will make your wish come true! :D
Cause we all know magic is real ---

Also, Rika is a moderator again...

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk

Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Reviews
Pair
Old June 19th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Adventure
original dex holder

Quote:
You could also write a very rude note that makes the underlings cry! xD
this would be the best thing happening ever
Old June 19th, 2013, 06:32 PM
DLMuerte
#aldnoahzero

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
So much stuff!

Ectobiology- I think I'll go with Ryan's FATHER... although that would raise questions about his MOTHER. I had an idea where both his MOTHER and his FATHER were created through ectobiology.... yeah. And Leon would probably be a good ectobiologist. Ryan could do it as well, but he's already got the frogs, so I think we could just leave him be with those. If he did though, I could totally see something similar to that one animation in Homestuck (John: Reunite with your loving wife and daughter) but with PS3 controllers. Or a piece of a replica triforce for each one.

Weapons- It's rather obvious Ryan will have MACHETEKIND (BLADEKIND?) and 2BLADEKIND, but I was thinking TEASERKIND (brainteasers), because he could use Rubix Cubes... somehow... Maybe kind of like Vriska's dice? Or just chuck them at random underlings to unleash his frustration? Or maybe frustrate the underlings with them? So many possibilities...

Lands- Okay, the most I can say is that I can't wait to get into the Medium, period. Speaking of which I thought of making the consorts turtles, and the only thing they'll be fast at doing is cooking. Unless the frogs become consorts? I'm not sure anymore...

Rude note- I think I would fall off my chair. Nuff' said.

Scratch- If that happens, I would probably RP as FATHER. He's not mute, sadly. ;_; MOTHER would be fun, but she's too much like Roxy (or at least in the alcohol aspect of it). I'd like to pretend we haven't stumbled on that topic though, because personally I'd like to be surprised if it happens.

Red's a moderator!- *quickly write VM after this post because you totally didn't notice, fail*

Other- I was thinking about how we'll outfit the characters after we enter the medium, i.e, John in the outfit Vriska picked out for him. I keep imagining Ryan in a gray trench coat, his USB drive shirt, brown cargo pants, manly boots of the manliest kind, and the USB drive strewn over his neck because it's a necklace.

YA | S: WoF | FE: TRW | F:TLoD
Old June 19th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

I dropped the first drama bomb on the RP as Leon enters in a state known as an emotional breakdown

Basically, he hates Ryan's "renovation" of his room xD

And I gladly take the reins of being the ectobiologist of the session with EB's guidance!

Leijon

Old June 20th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Adventure
original dex holder

Hahha! I think I'll wait until EB posts for Divya now, before I make a reply to Leon and Divya in the same post. I don't think she'll be talking to Ryan for a while yet because she is preoccupied ^^
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

oh and EB, I already dropped the PEN on the strife card and hope you dont mind i added a little part after it.. if its okay tho

Leijon

Old June 20th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaMuerte View Post
Weapons- It's rather obvious Ryan will have MACHETEKIND (BLADEKIND?) and 2BLADEKIND, but I was thinking TEASERKIND (brainteasers), because he could use Rubix Cubes... somehow... Maybe kind of like Vriska's dice? Or just chuck them at random underlings to unleash his frustration? Or maybe frustrate the underlings with them? So many possibilities...

Lands- Okay, the most I can say is that I can't wait to get into the Medium, period. Speaking of which I thought of making the consorts turtles, and the only thing they'll be fast at doing is cooking. Unless the frogs become consorts? I'm not sure anymore... :P

Scratch- If that happens, I would probably RP as FATHER. He's not mute, sadly. ;_; MOTHER would be fun, but she's too much like Roxy (or at least in the alcohol aspect of it). I'd like to pretend we haven't stumbled on that topic though, because personally I'd like to be surprised if it happens.

Other- I was thinking about how we'll outfit the characters after we enter the medium, i.e, John in the outfit Vriska picked out for him. I keep imagining Ryan in a gray trench coat, his USB drive shirt, brown cargo pants, manly boots of the manliest kind, and the USB drive strewn over his neck because it's a necklace.
It would probably be MACHETEKIND. But that leaves us with few options for wielding. Besides, Dirk has BLADEKIND and he only uses the Unbreakable Katana, which I guess could've also been KATANAKIND? So, yes, I'll let you get away with BLADEKIND and 2xBLADEKIND, Just as long as you don't go bananas with tons of different kinds of blades...

Frogs will just be frogs :p Turtles will be consorts with a miserable pay.

I wouldn't worry for it. Cause I can grant you, that if it /does/ happen, I'll make sure it's surprising and amazing and whatnot o3o
But don't try to lose in this session on purpose just because of me telling you that xD

You could also alchemize outfits that are odd (to say the least) once you're in the medium owo

Quote:
I dropped the first drama bomb on the RP as Leon enters in a state known as an emotional breakdown

Basically, he hates Ryan's "renovation" of his room xD

And I gladly take the reins of being the ectobiologist of the session with EB's guidance!
Lol. All hail our new ectobiologist *bows*
May you make beautiful babies on your journeys o3o

Quote:
Hahha! I think I'll wait until EB posts for Divya now, before I make a reply to Leon and Divya in the same post. I don't think she'll be talking to Ryan for a while yet because she is preoccupied ^^
And I'm gonna reply soon enough :D

Quote:
oh and EB, I already dropped the PEN on the strife card and hope you dont mind i added a little part after it.. if its okay tho
Of course it's okay! The possibilities for the mysterious PENKIND will be limitless xD
Just let me make a reply for when the PENKIND is made o3o

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk

Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Reviews
Pair
Old June 23rd, 2013, 01:13 AM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

So, EB just wanted to ask, who will be the Prospit and Derse dreamers? I am making sprites for mine so I just wanted to know...
(i just want to know who's my sister/brother ;3)

Also a side note, if you guys want a sprite, whether it be god tier or normal clothing, you can just ask me ;D

EDIT:

Leon in his normal clothes

Spoiler:

Leon as a fully realized Sylph of World

Spoiler:

Leon's improved and alchemized outfit

Spoiler:

Leijon

Last edited by Leijon; June 23rd, 2013 at 01:42 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:49 AM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

@Gunner. Since I have spoiled lots of stuff already, I think I'll keep that as a secret until y'all fall asleep ICly ;]

@DeLaMuerte. I forgot to mention that a teaser would end up in the kind of the seaser itself. CUBEKIND for a rubix cube and so on.

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk

Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Reviews
Pair
Old June 28th, 2013, 06:31 PM
Leijon
making my way downtown
Community Supporter

I plan to post yet another post later maybe about beholding the penkind and maybe use it on the cruxtruder? i d k yet :)

Leijon

Old July 3rd, 2013, 06:56 AM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

Look at that, I posted so that RUCHISPRITE appears, how amazing :3
And I also updated the first post of the IC Thread so that there are links to all posts so far :3
AMAZINGx2 COMBO! :D

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk

Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Reviews
Pair
Old July 3rd, 2013, 06:58 AM
Adventure
original dex holder

akjskdjlsdk I will post okay?

Also... does this mean that Ruchiimps will appear? :(
Old July 3rd, 2013, 07:12 AM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

No worries about it, I just wanted to post since it had been ages since I last did so :]

... I guess there will :O
I guess you can exchange some gossip with them about the lastest trends in the incipisphere or force them to watch the Great Gatsby :]

Also, CLICKY HERE FOR AN AWESOME SONG!
It shall appear in the RP... eventually :D

Chalifoux
Slighlty Dronk
*drunnk

Send a Private Message!
Friend Code
Logbook
IGNs
Trade Reviews
Pair
Old July 3rd, 2013, 08:50 AM
Adventure
original dex holder

I HAVE watched the Great Gatsby in the cinema now actually :D haha.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here