< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Pokémon Clubs The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #426    
Old June 29th, 2013 (6:39 AM). Edited June 29th, 2013 by Dark Shadow 6.
Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
Friends Till The End
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nimbasa City Unova
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 489
Quote:
Hey guys, we've been working on a
new idea and would love your input!
We were thinking of starting a
Pokémon Trainer's Club, in a similar
vein to the Shiny Hunters Club,
which would be a place to relax with
other club members and talk about
your days of training Pokémon and
what goals you have/how you're
doing with them. Is this an idea that
people are interested in or not?
Thoughts would be lovely
I Like It

I Want To Create Heros Of Fire Red [ Pokemon Trainers Club]

Can You Help Me To Create It?

Relevant Advertising!

  #427    
Old June 29th, 2013 (7:06 AM).
Olli's Avatar
Olli Olli is offline
I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,605
I'm sorry, but the trainer club was actually something we wanted to try out, since we aren't sure if it'd work out well enough, hence why we wanted opinions. I reckon you should try and focus on your current club first before making a new one, just to get the hang of it though :)
Join some clubs!

  #428    
Old June 29th, 2013 (7:25 AM).
Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
Friends Till The End
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nimbasa City Unova
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 489
Quote:
I'm sorry, but the trainer club was
actually something we wanted to try
out, since we aren't sure if it'd work
out well enough, hence why we
wanted opinions. I reckon you
should try and focus on your current
club first before making a new one,
just to get the hang of it though

Ok Now I'll Understand Thanks For Info
  #429    
Old June 29th, 2013 (8:07 AM).
Miau's Avatar
Miau Miau is offline
The Kitten Pokémon
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Camphrier Town
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Hey guys, we've been working on a new idea and would love your input! We were thinking of starting a Pokémon Trainer's Club, in a similar vein to the Shiny Hunters Club, which would be a place to relax with other club members and talk about your days of training Pokémon and what goals you have/how you're doing with them. Is this an idea that people are interested in or not?

Thoughts would be lovely
I would join the club, I like the idea. The only place I think we have right now to talk about what we do in our game is the various travel journal threads, but we don't get to actually talk to others about their adventures. Not sure if this would attract or scare people off, but have you thought of holding some sort of mini-events? Like maybe casual battling, breeding challenges, or other misc. stuff, like Bug catching, fishing marathons or just random quizzes or something?

Also, maybe this would get more attention if it was posted in its own thread, I'm not sure how many people will get to see it here.
  #430    
Old June 29th, 2013 (9:20 AM).
Olli's Avatar
Olli Olli is offline
I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,605

Approval Updates - June 29th


Dratizard's Beings of power (Dragon Pokemon fan club) was approved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
I would join the club, I like the idea. The only place I think we have right now to talk about what we do in our game is the various travel journal threads, but we don't get to actually talk to others about their adventures. Not sure if this would attract or scare people off, but have you thought of holding some sort of mini-events? Like maybe casual battling, breeding challenges, or other misc. stuff, like Bug catching, fishing marathons or just random quizzes or something?

Also, maybe this would get more attention if it was posted in its own thread, I'm not sure how many people will get to see it here.
That's pretty much the reason to why we wanted a club like this, since there isn't really anywhere else where you can actually talk about your adventures. The problem just is, we don't want to make it too general and too broad, which is why we kinda want it to stay at training only, and we kinda don't want to steal certain discussion topics or events from other forums (such as bug catching, which would belong in the second and fourth generation forums, I reckon). Club events would be kinda limited, since it would be all about training and stuff, which would get pretty repetitive, but I'm sure we'd figure something out. But yeah, that's why we wanted opinions on it, as to know whether people think this would be anything they'd actually want to join in on.

I think giving it its own thread entirely for opinions on it would be a bit too much, considering it's just one club, and more of a personal experiment. I guess we may not get many opinions in this thread, but it was probably our best option anyways :p But thanks for the suggestions :)
Join some clubs!

  #431    
Old June 29th, 2013 (9:22 AM).
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
Also, maybe this would get more attention if it was posted in its own thread, I'm not sure how many people will get to see it here.
Thank you for the feedback about the club! :D We'll definitely see about the events, they could work well! As for the point I quoted, we're actually making a new thread for this as we speak where all owners will be able to post and discuss their ideas, so stay tuned!
  #432    
Old June 29th, 2013 (3:37 PM).
Olli's Avatar
Olli Olli is offline
I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,605

Approval Updates - June 29th


CloysterOyster's The Hive: Bug type Pokémon fan club was approved.
Join some clubs!

  #433    
Old June 29th, 2013 (5:50 PM).
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,561
The Pokémon Trainer Association was created.
  #434    
Old June 30th, 2013 (12:56 AM). Edited June 30th, 2013 by Dark Shadow 6.
Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
Friends Till The End
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nimbasa City Unova
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 489
I Wan't To Reserve Poison Type Club

I Wan't To Reserve Poison Type Club
  #435    
Old June 30th, 2013 (7:10 AM).
Olli's Avatar
Olli Olli is offline
I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,605
As I said before, I think you're best off focusing on your current club right now, just so you can get everything down. You'll get to make another club at some point, but right now you should just stick to your fourth gen Pokemon fan club :)
Join some clubs!

  #436    
Old July 1st, 2013 (4:38 PM).
Zoka's Avatar
Zoka Zoka is offline
Rocket grunt
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Alabama U.S.A
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 21
may i reserve a team rocket club


  #437    
Old July 1st, 2013 (11:18 PM).
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoka View Post
may i reserve a team rocket club
You can indeed! You have it reserved until July 9th. :)

(Quick note, reservations won't be listed in the front page of this thread any more as we're about to implement a new thread for it, but please read the most recent posts of this thread before making a club :D)
  #438    
Old July 4th, 2013 (5:11 AM).
GraN143's Avatar
GraN143 GraN143 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 14
i Want To reserve a Eevee[Lutions] Remake
  #439    
Old July 4th, 2013 (11:30 AM).
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 806
I have created a Ground type club and am waiting for its approval. I am wanting to make clubs of all 18 types but I don't think that'll pan out because others have used some types already. Still waiting for my other 3 clubs to flourish. I need new ideas on how to make them more exciting.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
  #440    
Old July 4th, 2013 (11:47 AM).
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraN143 View Post
i Want To reserve a Eevee[Lutions] Remake
An Eeveelutions club already exists here. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloysterOyster View Post
I am wanting to make clubs of all 18 types but I don't think that'll pan out because others have used some types already. Still waiting for my other 3 clubs to flourish. I need new ideas on how to make them more exciting.
We'd prefer for various people to have control of the majority of the Type clubs since if the same owner makes a lot of clubs they can all start to feel very samey and the Type clubs are core clubs, but feel free to make other types of clubs! As for ideas on how to make them more exciting, we have a guide on maintaining a club coming out soon but for now I suggest trying to spruce them up with some events and more unique topics. Perhaps try a "Which Pokémon is better, ______ or ______?" topic or something to liven up discussions? :)

CloysterOyster's Down Under: Ground type Pokémon fan club was approved; yay!
  #441    
Old July 4th, 2013 (11:59 AM).
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post


We'd prefer for various people to have control of the majority of the Type clubs since if the same owner makes a lot of clubs they can all start to feel very samey and the Type clubs are core clubs, but feel free to make other types of clubs! As for ideas on how to make them more exciting, we have a guide on maintaining a club coming out soon but for now I suggest trying to spruce them up with some events and more unique topics. Perhaps try a "Which Pokémon is better, ______ or ______?" topic or something to liven up discussions?

CloysterOyster's Down Under: Ground type Pokémon fan club was approved; yay!
I see what you mean. I need to change up my clubs. One person did say they like the addition of the sprites so I'll keep that. Discussions are good. I'll see what I can do but I can't post in my clubs until someone else does or I'd be double-posting. :/
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
  #442    
Old July 4th, 2013 (11:31 PM). Edited July 5th, 2013 by GraN143.
GraN143's Avatar
GraN143 GraN143 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 14
I Want To reserve 3 Generation Pokemon Club

Hello I Wna't Too Reserve 3 Gen Pokemon Club
  #443    
Old July 6th, 2013 (3:11 AM).
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraN143 View Post
I Want To reserve 3 Generation Pokemon Club

Hello I Wna't Too Reserve 3 Gen Pokemon Club
Due to the circumstances of your account, this is a no for the time being. Sorry!
  #444    
Old July 6th, 2013 (7:17 PM).
Snowdrop's Avatar
Snowdrop Snowdrop is offline
Throw a blanket over it!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fishbowl Space
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 623
I want to reserve a feline Pokemon fanclub, please.
  #445    
Old July 6th, 2013 (8:48 PM).
Olli's Avatar
Olli Olli is offline
I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdrop View Post
I want to reserve a feline Pokemon fanclub, please.
Reservations are usually a bit redundant if you post the club right afterwards anyways :p

Approval Updates - July 7th


Snowdrop's Pounce! - The Cat Pokémon Fan Club was approved.
Join some clubs!

  #446    
Old July 7th, 2013 (11:39 PM).
Olli's Avatar
Olli Olli is offline
I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,605

Approval Updates - July 8th


Zoka's -The original villians-(Team Rocket Fan Club) was approved.
Join some clubs!

  #447    
Old July 16th, 2013 (3:50 AM).
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,561
jellicentfan1's ~The Sky is the Limit~(The Flying Type Fan Club) was approved, yay! <3
  #448    
Old July 19th, 2013 (6:04 PM).
TheMasterLucario1's Avatar
TheMasterLucario1 TheMasterLucario1 is offline
TheMasterlucario1
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 29
I want to reserve the time traveling pokemon club or if not made or reserved zorua and zoroark club

PROUD OWNER OF THE ZORUA AND ZOROARK FAN CLUB!
Twitter:masterlucario1 https://twitter.com/masterlucario1 Friend Code (white2)=2753-1042-7256
  #449    
Old July 20th, 2013 (3:23 AM).
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterLucario1 View Post
I want to reserve the time traveling pokemon club or if not made or reserved zorua and zoroark club
Which Pokemon bar Celebi would be in the time travelling Pokémon category? If you can think of enough Pokémon to fill it then by all means create it! Although I think a Zorua and Zoroark fan club would bring you some more luck. Let me know which you'd like and I'll reserve it for you :)
  #450    
Old July 20th, 2013 (4:03 AM).
TheMasterLucario1's Avatar
TheMasterLucario1 TheMasterLucario1 is offline
TheMasterlucario1
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 29
Ok I think I would like to reserve the zorua and zoroark club then :D

PROUD OWNER OF THE ZORUA AND ZOROARK FAN CLUB!
Twitter:masterlucario1 https://twitter.com/masterlucario1 Friend Code (white2)=2753-1042-7256
 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:38 AM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top