Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 29th, 2013, 05:10 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
If you've never been in a romantic relationship, you can use friendships or any interpersonal relationship for your story.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old June 29th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
It wasn't romantic, but I had to cut my last relationship after the first date when I realized I wasn't going to be able to commit, since I still had feelings for someone else.
Old June 29th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Lack of attraction, I think. It just kinda died because, well there wasn't much going for it
Denny Hamlin. ugh so late
Old June 29th, 2013, 06:43 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
My last relationship ended because attraction was all it had going for it really. We both care about each other a lot to this day, but not in a romantic sense.
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
Old June 29th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Xolace
✿♥✿
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Gentle
My last girlfriend left me over a text. She told me she had to be honest with me and said that she loved someone else. She had initially gotten with me to make him jealous and never intended to stay with me. However, she was attracted to me too. Just not as much as she was him. In the end she claims she couldn't keep leading me on because she knew I wasn't the one she really wanted.

Our relationship lasted a little over a year. She left me the day before Valentines day while I was in class. Suffice to say I left early that day feeling a little embarrassed and stupid.
Old June 29th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Aeon
Now face the avalanche

Nature: Quiet
I discovered that while my partner loved me their intentions on being with me were disgusting. It seriously only lasted for three to four days and I ended it two days before Valentines.

Then again it was abroad tier long-distance, so I feel we'd never meet each other anyway.
I have now moved to my new account
TéaQQ for good due to personal reasons.

Last edited by Aeon; June 29th, 2013 at 10:30 AM.
Old June 29th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Magic

I think distance is the main relationship-killer in my life, it's the cause of 2/3 of my past relationships!

Wasn't the distance itself, I think, but more the time it would take for there to be no distance - if that makes sense? Like when we were stuck at university for two more years over 300 miles apart.
Old June 29th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

My last relationship ended because she moved. We both kind of agreed that a long distance relationship probably wouldn't work out too well. Also, if she hadn't moved, I don't think the relationship would have lasted too long anyway. I felt as if we were drifting apart.
Old June 29th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I ended my last relationship because her roommate is a freakin' whackjob, but we got back together pretty recently. That roommate, though. I tell you what, man, I've seen some crazy people before but she definitely takes the cake. She called the police because she caught me putting clear gelatin in their toilet tank.
Old June 29th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

My last relationship ended early last year when I was dating a girl from Florida. It got really bitter in the end. :(

Anyway now I'm dating a girl from Minnesota (when I thought I promised myself I'd never have an LDR again) and she is wonderful. All is good
Are you sure you want to play this game?
I'm afraid you'd lose
Old June 29th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Xolace
✿♥✿
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
My last relationship ended early last year when I was dating a girl from Florida. It got really bitter in the end.

Anyway now I'm dating a girl from Minnesota (when I thought I promised myself I'd never have an LDR again) and she is wonderful. All is good
Long distance relationships can be tough. You have to be strong, understanding and patient. I really hated not being able to hold the person I was in a LDR with a while back. It was torture sometimes. Especially when you want to be there for them but you're trapped behind your phone or computer.

Keep strong, and never give up. LDRs can work!
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
My last official relationship ended because the guy was a jerk that cheated on me with my best friend and threatened me during the relationship. I've since made up with my friend, and he was far worse to her. I'm glad I got out of there, though I wish I had done it sooner.

paired to crono
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:56 PM
ProfGrove

You know, had a great girl once named Ashley.. We were chill together and it was always fun, but the love died so we both moved on. We're just best friends now and talk to eachother all the time, share secrets and go to eachother for support when we each have ever growing bad relationship experiences with others.
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Altair
Incognito

Nature: Brave
She lost interest in me due to our major differences, knowing it will not work out in the end. I however was blinded by attraction... Fast forward 4 months and now I can't even think about how I was attracted to her in the first place, the memory of asking her out makes me shudder!
Well, at least it taught me a good lesson to stay out of relationships until you deep down know what you want and to be completely ready for it.
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

I'd rather not get into too many details because its personal, but it was a one sided relationship where I was the only one who cared and I was basically being used. I was oblivious though :[

"By force of will!"
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:27 PM
ProfGrove

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
I'd rather not get into too many details because its personal, but it was a one sided relationship where I was the only one who cared and I was basically being used. I was oblivious though :[
Aww.. I've been through that. It can be tough, but you'll only become stronger. :-)
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
HE WAS A DIRTY LITTLE CHEATER AND THE SONG UNFAITHFUL IS ABOUT HIM HE IS RIHANNA
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
well,i'll talk about friendship then

My last friendship ended because...i don't really know but it's both of us fault..we went to different classes and then to different colleges....it slowly was ending..i don't know who's fault it was but it just didn't meant to be...though,i wish the best for her and her family,there was happy time we spent together after all.
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

Old June 29th, 2013, 02:52 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I have yet to have a romantic relationship with anyone, so I'll talk about how my friendship with my best friend ended.

My last relationship, well with my best friend not romantic what so ever, ended because I wouldn't give them too much space for himself. It's my fault really. I thought we were still really good friend like we were in grade school, but it turned out we weren't as close as we were. Though I thought differently and so i'd hang around him at every opportunity I could. So then he basically told me I was hovering him to much and that we shouldn't be friend, which made me devastated.

We're on better terms now and speak more but I wouldn't say we're best friend, just good friends, may just acquaintances. I no longer have a best friend anymore, just a bunch of good friends now.

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Old June 29th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
A few reasons. He went off to uni three hours away and I don't do well with distance. I like cuddling and physical affection. But also he was very interested in sex and I wanted nothing to do with it. So the end of the summer after senior year I broke up with him. We're still best friends though! Being in a relationship for like a year and a half just strengthened that and really we can talk about anything. ie he's doing better at not pressing his sexual urges onto his current girlfriend. Glad I could give him constructive feedback. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・
R & R

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old June 30th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Sanguine
À la prochaine!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Well, she cheated on me while I was on holiday. As soon as I found out, I ended things immediately, and I've gradually been feeling better
ex-moderator on le battle server

[02:57] -Dark Azelf: u liek teh bottix
[19:45] -Dark Azelf: she is evil and cute kinda like satan except in a bunny forme

[00:57] -Kanzler: stupid guys make me homo
[23:11] +PervertedPika: Yeah, I have had bad things happen when my family was home and I was having Marky time in my room ;.;
Old June 30th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
my last relation ended because they did not get on with my daughter.
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Distance became a problem.
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
The last friendship I broke up with, in fact, the only one I broke up with, was because of a lie. One small lie that had very serious connotations around it.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Devil In Exile

Nature: Quiet
She got too clingy and I wasn't feeling much for her emotionally so I said I was done more or less. This was sometime around 2012 when I was still trying to graduate high school.

Gotta love the high life.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here