The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Chit Chat Café

Notices

Chit Chat Café Wondering what your fellow members are eating for breakfast? Want to chat about the weather or other silly things? Idle chit-chat and polls go here.

Old June 29th, 2013, 12:50 AM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
What was your most embarro moment? Was it with a friend, alone or at a party?

Mine was when I was being a crazy retard and my MOM SAW!! :O

Not sooooooooo bad, but whatev's. xD
Old June 29th, 2013, 04:12 AM
PervertedPikachu
Drink my tears, or something

Nature: Quiet
The way I used to act around girls I liked would be considered pretty embarassing Like a birthday present I gave to this chick, a C&H shirt with a naughty looking comic comic character with *squeeze* written around the chest region. Ummmmm...
Old June 29th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
my daughter caught me watching "Littlest pet shop" on YT, pretty much embrassed as now she will not let this one go.
Old June 29th, 2013, 07:44 AM
⊗Slenderman⊗
Tyrunt

Nature: Quiet
^Your daughter sounds awesome. Just saying. X}

I can't think of anything in particular.
The only thing that anyone continues to make fun of me about is when I accidentally dyed my hair purple. But she does it in a teasing way, of course.

Pokemon Y Pokedex entry
My Trade Review Thread
Just a Trade Sh⊗p
Paired to Amaura
Old June 29th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Insomniac
It's so overt it's covert.

Probably the way I acted all throughout 7th grade was my most embarrassing "moment" extended over a whole year.

I was a weaboo. Yeaaaahhh. Now I despise anime and find it quite boring.. But I was the whole kawaii desu annoying glomp package all in one person. :\ It was stupid.
Old June 29th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
Flirting with this dude's girlfriend right in front of him. It was so obvious that he actually said "You've got the chops to flirt with my girlfriend right in front of me?" and I still cringe when I think about it.
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Playful_Weasel
I just want to play!

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
Only things that come to mind:

• One time when my grandma and I were going to work in downtown Seattle, I turned right on a one-way street - in the wrong direction.... embarassing for me though since I claim to know the streets in downtown, guess I just forgot, luckily there was alley nearby for me to turn before any police saw.

• at McDonald's, when I had to use the restroom and I went into the female restroom instead of the male restroom, I was embarrassed when getting out and in front of me was the sign for the male restroom, looked behind me and yep, it the was the female restroom, a working employee did see me and just laughed.... I have not been to that McDonald's since, still embarrassed.
Watchog's #1 Fan!!
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!
- FC on Trainer Card
Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill
Old July 7th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Pretty much the entirety of my 7th-8th grade years. In my 7th grade year, I started off as a whiny little wannabe-goth kid, and turned into an annoying weeaboo at the end of the year. After settling down over the summer and realizing I was an annoying little idiot, I went into my 8th grade year being pretty normal. However, I started going after this girl who I later found out actually liked me at the time, and completely blew it, so she ended up with a nasty D-bag bro.

Funnily enough, years later, I now despise nearly all the things I liked during my 7th grade year, and the girl from my 8th grade year despises me.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:24 AM
The Sly Fox

I was in middle school, and it was raining outside. So when I walked inside the building, I slipped on the floor and fell in front of everyone. Like literally, everyone. I went down hard too. I was sooo embarrassed. When I think about it now, I just laugh xD

Old July 8th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Macarous
maximum potential

Nature: Relaxed
Went into work with a moustache on my face that was drawn with a sharpie by my sisters while I was asleep.

I was so freaked out, because I had no idea why everyone was laughing >_<

[02:57] -Dark Azelf: u liek teh bottix
[19:45] -Dark Azelf: she is evil and cute kinda like satan except in a bunny forme

[00:57] -Kanzler: stupid guys make me homo
Old July 8th, 2013, 02:43 PM
jcl

When I was in Pre-K I dressed up like a pegasus by taping paper wings and a horse tail on my back. Everyone laughed at me. I just wanted to be a pony.
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Ozymandias
king of kings

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Oh geez.... once there was this girl i had a crush on this girl and at the end of the day when we all went to our lockers to get our stuff and walk out of the building to the buses I went up to this girl while she was at her locker and I started talking to her. The thing was she didn't hear me when i talked to her so i was standing there for like 3 minutes and she thought i was just standing there creeping on her T.T so freaaking embarrassing

Tiger & Dragon
Old July 8th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcl View Post
When I was in Pre-K I dressed up like a pegasus by taping paper wings and a horse tail on my back. Everyone laughed at me. I just wanted to be a pony.
Haha, adorable! :D I love ponies/Pegasuses/Unicorns. So gorgeous!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links