Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

View Poll Results: Major/Career Fields
Liberal Arts and Sciences 5 20.83%
Business 2 8.33%
Fine and Applied Arts 3 12.50%
Medicine 4 16.67%
Other 11 45.83%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Math and finance (bachelor's degree in math and master's degree in finance).

Which would explain my fascination with numbers. And Bernie Madoff.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Saryka
Donator Tier 3

I'm a university French major and I'm literally just waiting to get the eff out and graduate. Can't stand it. As for a career, I'm still completely up in the air but not worried at all. Things have a way of sorting themselves out in the end.
Old July 8th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
I'm a lawyer and currently work in a corporate law firm. I studied law at university for my undergraduate degree that was 100% law-based apart from the one history module on the Cold War. Having said that, many lawyers nowadays end up studying something else and then doing what's called a conversion course of one year before entering the law. Part of me wishes I'd done that with something like history or even a science, but then another part me is glad for the time I spent at uni and the friends I made and whatnot. I can't say that law is my undying passion in life, but it the pays the bills very well. :D
Old July 8th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Kyrul
Long Live The Note
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
I'm working on my Mechanical Engineering major currently. I work as a field mechanic for the Army National Guard, focusing primarily on vehicle recovery operations. My goal is to become a Warrant Officer some day in the Guard. If I don't qualify then I'll just try the Commissioned Officer route. Even if I have to remain in the enlisted ranks I'm going to do my 20 years that way I can retire early.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here