The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Machomuu- Yeah it's alright... but it makes Godot one of the oldest players in the game xD Lucina is still 17 will turn 18 somewhere in the RP. Robin is 18, Princess and Shiren are 12 anddd.... that was the whole party unless you include Nirvana who is... sorry! I don't remember... 22?

Colony- Since Skymin left, Dements is allowed to make a beater character c:

I will post the bulletin board soon, I want ShinyDiamond to take a look at it first but he went to take a nap xD He got up really early today so it's understandable.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 28th, 2013, 07:07 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
@Pink: I should be fully back online later. Now would be a good time to show me that bulletin board.

I wonder if Robin wasn't clear on what he said...

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old June 28th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
@Pink: Good to hear, and Nirvana is 21, so you were close. Just another update on Dements, but he has sent me a prototype SU, and judging by what is in it so far it shouldn't take him long to iron it out once he gets his computer. If you want I could PM you, and Shiny if he wants, the draft so I could tell him if anything specifically needs to be altered. Or would you rather wait?

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:31 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
I am playing with the notion of creating a guild. Would it have to be populated by players, or can I add NPC players that I can command? If not, then I may have to change my strategy, but I can easily work on or around it.
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

@IceFyr: I believe Genevieve's character is in a guild that is filled with NPCs, and Miltank & myself have NPC guilds that serve as our antagonists (Miltank has Deaf Mage, while I have the Nightwatchers), so I would imagine that it would be okay to make your own guild, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have Pink and Shiny's input on the matter. *looks at previous sentence* How is that one sentence? Surely I did something wrong...

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:11 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
@Icefyr: I agree with Colony. I planned on making DM a recurring guild throughout dotcom's journey to set a feeling for him. You know. An entire guild that is hot on your blood? Ain't that exciting?

@Colony: I decided to join your character after all. It's hard posting when you have no one to interact with as you're not entirely pressured with the thought of someone waiting up for you to post. Yes, I am more productive under pressure.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

@Miltank: I completely understand. You wouldn't believe how much procrastinating I do, but man, when I do work on something it's done in an instant, with excellent results for the most part. *Looks back at High School years* And yes, I'm that old. I also echo your statement regarding the idea that an entire guild wanting you dead makes things more interesting. Though, I made mine a little bit more like Indiana Jones with the whole "I have what they want, so they want to kill me and take it."

Old June 29th, 2013, 01:04 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colony View Post
@Miltank: I completely understand. You wouldn't believe how much procrastinating I do, but man, when I do work on something it's done in an instant, with excellent results for the most part. *Looks back at High School years* And yes, I'm that old. I also echo your statement regarding the idea that an entire guild wanting you dead makes things more interesting. Though, I made mine a little bit more like Indiana Jones with the whole "I have what they want, so they want to kill me and take it."

Oh yeah. High school is definitely productive, with last minute projects crammed in, exams studied etc.

I preferred mine as "He pissed of Leader. He pissed me too! He pissed us too! We kill him! Ugaa!"

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old June 29th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Colony- I got his PM c: I don't mind if he sends us the draft ^^ please tell him that c:

IceFyr- It's alright to make a guild. Though, later on I will add the guilds to a list on the first page so other players can join too ^^ I hope that's alright. For now you can have NPC characters as members~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 29th, 2013, 11:40 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Awesome. Epic, if you want to have Turnip notice Shentso, feel free to talk to him.
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:03 PM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFyr1928 View Post
Awesome. Epic, if you want to have Turnip notice Shentso, feel free to talk to him.
Sure, uh, he can do that really easily from inside the dungeon... when Shentso is in an inn... Anyhow, Turnip's there to grind, and grinding's what he'll do for a little while in the future. I'm all for interaction, but it's difficult considering the geography of it all.

Old June 29th, 2013, 12:06 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Right. I thought you were still running around town. It's alright, it gives me some time to plan out my guild.
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Just a quick question, since half of you guys are looking for the boss room too (I think..?) how do you plan to trigger the boss event? (if there is going to be such event lol) This is since I sent Damon to look for the boss room too. Obviously he can either come out empty handed, meet up with anyone else in the dungeon or even find the boss room himself. Thanks in advance!
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyke View Post
Just a quick question, since half of you guys are looking for the boss room too (I think..?) how do you plan to trigger the boss event? (if there is going to be such event lol) This is since I sent Damon to look for the boss room too. Obviously he can either come out empty handed, meet up with anyone else in the dungeon or even find the boss room himself. Thanks in advance!
No one is going to find the boss room besides Lucina, Robin, Godot, Shiren and Princess ^^ next time it'll be different players finding the boss room and so on c: i'm gonna make sure everyone got a change to find a teleport to the next floor~ don't ask for it though, i'll choose on instinct c:
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old June 29th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

Ah right, thanks for the quick reply PS o 3o Oh, and how do players get to the next floor after the previous floor's boss has been cleared? Never really showed that in the anime and haven't read the light novels yet. Thaaanks agaaain
Old June 29th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyke View Post
Ah right, thanks for the quick reply PS o 3o Oh, and how do players get to the next floor after the previous floor's boss has been cleared? Never really showed that in the anime and haven't read the light novels yet. Thaaanks agaaain
I'm not gonna spoil that ^^ I will explain all of it after the boss has been defeated~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old June 30th, 2013, 05:58 AM
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Sorry this is late, but I've become a lot busier lately, so I will have to pull out of the RP.
Old June 30th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post
Sorry this is late, but I've become a lot busier lately, so I will have to pull out of the RP.
I kind of expected this ^^;; i'm sorry to see you leave but I understand.

Macho&SD&Wolfy&Genevieve- can someone tell me the new order of posting? I have no idea who is supposed to post after who ^^;
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old June 30th, 2013, 07:26 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
so far it seems I posted, then SD, then Wolfy.
Old June 30th, 2013, 07:28 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

I think Khawill's with us, and I know Colony is, I think they'd be next...or I could post next to end this argument arc.
Old June 30th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

And half of my duo is with you guys, Fester was last seen running really fast. Rose is with you though

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old June 30th, 2013, 07:58 AM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khawill View Post
Rose is with you though
Yeah, that's what I thought as well. I'll probably be posting in a few minutes, I'm trying to include everyone who's here - Rose is sort of... there? Fester is somewhere in the corridor, Turnip being between him and the group of five (Robin, Lucina, Godot, Shiren, Princess), Rose is somewhere very near the group of five, and dotcom and Nirvana are off to the side in front of a nearby entrance to a passageway. Turnip's heading there, looking for loot. And yeah, please forgive his total disregard for the French language :p

Old June 30th, 2013, 08:11 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

@Wolf+SD: I was under the impression, at least from Shiren's explanation, that the XP Potion gives the user a set amount of XP, rather than allowing them to gain more XP from each kill for a set amount of time. SD's post seem to point to the latter.

...Could one of you clarify? I would assume it would be the former, but...
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Yes, it was meant to be an automatic boost in XP, the amount being entirely random but usually a helpful amount.

Old June 30th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
So PinkSapphire said there was an extra spot, and this RP interested me, so here is my SU

Real Life Name: (Your real life name, middle name is optional.) Daniel Silverson
In-game name: (Only 8 characters long without spaces and numbers.) Nideous

Appearance: (Pictures are allowed.)

He is a tall man, standing at a little over six feet tall, and has dark brown hair that falls in an untidy, curly mess to his shoulders. He is Caucasian, with slightly tanned skin from working in the sun for several months, and strong muscles, hinting at a life of manual labor. This background comes in handy when swinging a sword around. He has light bluish grey eyes that are alert and very aware, always watching his surroundings, though one can see worry and stress that lingered from before the game.Still, he has a friendly smile and is general at peace with everything around him. He has to look of someone who thinks rather than acts, and when he moves it is precise and fluid, even in things he has never done before.

Personality: (atleast one paragraph long.)

He is a very kind person, always putting the needs of others before his own. Probably what kept him from trying to escape this place until now. He is a calm, rational person, and very skilled strategist, able to make plans and perform them. He dislikes fighting, and won't attack anyone unless he has to, but he is quite adept at protecting himself. He is a very apt listener, and everyone he calms other people by talking and soothing them with words and music. He loves the game, and enjoys being here, but the pragmatist in him wants to find a way out and return home. He dislikes being caged after all.

He is not without faults, however. Sometimes he overanalyzes things, so much so to the point where he forgets what he was doing. Also, his patience seems endless, which may not sound bad, but having endless patience makes him less likely to act fast when it is needed, rather, he prefers to take his time. In certain situations this is a very bad trait, especially if there is a time constraint. While he often thinks of things others would not, this has a tendency to make him seem a bit... off. He is also easily distracted by things that he notices, which can be good and bad as well. In all, he takes his time and acts with deliberate precision... But only when he is ready, and it is very hard to rush him in normal situations.

History: (atleast two paragraph's long.)

Daniel was born in a southern part of the USA, and it shows when you talk to him. He had a simple life, growing up working on a farm, making a little money, raising cows and the like. He grew up learning that if you can't do something right you do not do it at all. This lesson carried him through school, which is where he first met people near his age. He was introduced to an entirely different world, but his kind heart and way with words kept him from being picked on and kept his friends from getting themselves in trouble. He graduated in the middle of his class. He went on to college with a few grants, and his friends told him about a new game. Curious, he tried it, ending up being one of the lucky, or unlucky depending on how you ook at it, 10000.

Inside the game, before he was locked into it, he spent most of his time just exploring, seeing the sights, and helping other new players. You might have run into him somewhere, but he never did anything to stand out. Quietly he built up some experience and money, and when the crisis happened, he made his first and only priority helping this stranded out in the wild to get to safe places, away from monsters and PKs, trying to find any kind of clue. With no luck, so he decided at that time to try and find a good, safe way to escape the game and try and get it turned off safely from the outside world.

Skills: (See the skills list two sections below this one. You need atleast one weapon skill, combat skill and non-combat skill.)

Weapon Skills
  • - One Handed Curved Swords
Combat Skills
  • - Parry
Passive Skills
  • -Listening
Non-combat skills
  • -Musical instrument- Violin
Sword arts: (Sword Arts are special attacks. You can only have two Sword Arts and you're allowed to make them yourself as long you describe the begin stance and the color your Weapon gets when the Sword Art is activated.)

1. Provoking Parry Stance (Guard Stance)- Nideous shifts to a very defensive stance, using his sword to deflect attacks away from him, his blade moving swiftly between him and his enemy. To further protect himself, he attempts to provoke his opponents into focusing on him. While in his defensive stance it is very hard for him to attack, as his weight, and his mind is focused on keeping himself alive and trying to analyze his opponent. His sword turns a dark glowing green, showing his desire to protect his friends.

2. Crippling strike Stance (Attack Stance)- Nideous shifts from a defensive guard stance, where his weight is mainly on his back leg, to a more offensive stance, where he presses forward with all his speed and dexterity, and delivers a swift strike to an enemies weak point, usually an attempt to cripple the enemy or stagger them. The sudden change from defense to offense often throws his opponents offguard enough for this, but it allows only one such crippling strike, as the surprise of his rapid change usually wears off. The strike is only performed once per enemy, and if their anatomy is too different, it may be reduced in it's effectiveness, assuming he hasn't noticed a weak point already. His sword turns a soft, blue, showing his deep thought and practiced eye as he tries to disable his foes.

Note, He only performs the attack mentioned once when he shifts stances. For 1. he provokes only once, but shifting into this stance again makes him provoke again. for 2. he only does the crippling strike one time per foe. But these arts leave him in a different fighting style, such as focusing on guarding, or focusing on attacking. Hope this is ok!

Level: (from 1 - 15) 12

Code: (Prove that you've read the rules section.) Link Start

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )

Last edited by Nideous; July 1st, 2013 at 07:38 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links