The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
So yeah, I know it's not the actual birthday of Sonic the Hedgehog today, but rather a member on PC who loves Sonic (and also Naruto, Attack on Titan, and quite a few other anime shows out there).

Happy 15th Birthday to Classic Sonic!

Yeah, he was someone who may have only joined us a few months back as Lugia's Shadow, then moved to his current name, and since then he's become a regular around not just PC, but also the Showdown server and is just one cool guy to be around.

Have a nice birthday, fellow Sydneysider, and don't eat too much cake alright?



I decided to leave a Sonic for him, so you should too.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Starry Windy's Avatar
Starry Windy
Show Your Victory!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hoenn Region
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Happy birthday Sonikku! I hope you'll always be faster than ever before! It's time for you to step it up again! And here's one for ya:

__________________
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:08 PM
srinator's Avatar
srinator
Classy af!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Inferno, 5th floor
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Happy Birthday Sonic
here , have these




:D :D have fun man
__________________
Hey random person who likes removing signatures
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:39 PM
awolfsquared's Avatar
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Happy birthday Sonic!! I hope you grow at super sonic speeds and have a fun day!



__________________

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old June 30th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Airhead's Avatar
Airhead
Merry Christmas because I DON'T KNOW
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Turning fifteen is an amazing feat, so I congratulate you! I hope you stun the world by your astonishing speeds AND kindness! :D



I hope you enjoy life and live it to the fullest!

Also get well soon!

LIVE LONGER AND PROSPER!!
__________________

Last edited by Airhead; July 1st, 2013 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Duplication causes for elimination. :P
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:45 AM
Ace.'s Avatar
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Happy birthday Sonic. Have fun and get well soon ~
__________________
SIMPLE is the new SMART
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old July 1st, 2013, 03:40 AM
Yukari Yakumo's Avatar
Yukari Yakumo
rosalina pls nerf
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDash View Post
Happy birthday Sonic. Have fun and get well soon ~
Thank you Fritzyditz I appreciate it :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Turning fifteen is an amazing feat, so I congratulate you! I hope you stun the world by your astonishing speeds AND kindness! :D



I hope you enjoy life and live it to the fullest!

Also get well soon!

LIVE LONGER AND PROSPER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
Happy birthday Sonikku! I hope you'll always be faster than ever before! It's time for you to step it up again! And here's one for ya:

Thanks Windy I like the kind words and gif :D *saves gif to notepad*

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinator View Post
Happy Birthday Sonic
here , have these




:D :D have fun man
Sri I swear those gifs are great :D I might even use one of them as a signature!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Happy birthday Sonic!! I hope you grow at super sonic speeds and have a fun day!



Great pic, and scrum-diddly-umptious cake (flanders? o3o) thanks AWSquared n.n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
So yeah, I know it's not the actual birthday of Sonic the Hedgehog today, but rather a member on PC who loves Sonic (and also Naruto, Attack on Titan, and quite a few other anime shows out there).

Happy 15th Birthday to Classic Sonic!

Yeah, he was someone who may have only joined us a few months back as Lugia's Shadow, then moved to his current name, and since then he's become a regular around not just PC, but also the Showdown server and is just one cool guy to be around.

Have a nice birthday, fellow Sydneysider, and don't eat too much cake alright?



I decided to leave a Sonic for him, so you should too.
Hikari
I would like to say thanks for making this thread for me It's a nice thing to have done! Thanks to everyone else, as well~

if you noticed why I did a bad job with quotes, well it's my 1st time using multiquote o3o
__________________
Rosalina
vm | pm
fc | fs
pairs
family
credit
theme
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old July 1st, 2013, 03:44 AM
srinator's Avatar
srinator
Classy af!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Inferno, 5th floor
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
don't worry and glad you like them

although i feel sad that u fell sick
__________________
Hey random person who likes removing signatures
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old July 1st, 2013, 03:46 AM
Falsever's Avatar
Falsever
maybe i'll come back
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Home
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Hey Sonic, happy birthday my friend! :3 I wish you the best of luck. ~
Here's the gift from me, to you!



I don't know who's Javier Andres. xD But I hope you like it!
__________________
I'll occasionally come...
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old July 1st, 2013, 04:32 AM
Correspondence
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Happy Bornday Blonic Sonic~~Go and party you fool.

Spoiler:








__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old July 1st, 2013, 06:45 PM
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias's Avatar
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Lugia~ Happy Birthday and I hope you get well soon!

Stay as you are but don't get a tummy ache eating too much cake!

Here are your gifts:






Enjoy!
__________________
"The one who seeks the right path!"

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Family | Pairs


Currently on Hiatus until further notice.
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old July 1st, 2013, 07:47 PM
Yukari Yakumo's Avatar
Yukari Yakumo
rosalina pls nerf
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
Hey Sonic, happy birthday my friend! :3 I wish you the best of luck. ~
Here's the gift from me, to you!



I don't know who's Javier Andres. xD But I hope you like it!
how do you know my nameI love it <3 thanks gerokuns

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
Happy Bornday Blonic Sonic~~Go and party you fool.

Spoiler:








Thanks twitc--I mean glitch (now yuki's going to butcher me O_O) those pictures are pretty cool :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twihiki_Amias View Post
Lugia~ Happy Birthday and I hope you get well soon!

Stay as you are but don't get a tummy ache eating too much cake!

Here are your gifts:






Enjoy!
:D Twihiki
Nice pics and thank you! I hope to get better soon, too.

Thanks everyone I love you all <3333
__________________
Rosalina
vm | pm
fc | fs
pairs
family
credit
theme
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old July 1st, 2013, 10:45 PM
curiousnathan's Avatar
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Happy 15th Classic Sonic! I hope you enjoyed your day!
__________________
moderator | lovely pair | PC live
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:46 AM
Yukari Yakumo's Avatar
Yukari Yakumo
rosalina pls nerf
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
Happy 15th Classic Sonic! I hope you enjoyed your day!
Thanks Nathan c:
I did enjoy my day
__________________
Rosalina
vm | pm
fc | fs
pairs
family
credit
theme
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.