Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old June 30th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Tokio

Nature: Docile

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
wHAT you dont LOVE IT

ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH TOKIO
You just don't ~satisfy~ EliteBeats the way I do~ With my elegant prose and flowing descriptions, I can have anyone I want!

In all seriousness, I'm loving the variety here. Sassy gay drag queen and sassy, cheerful fashonista... perfect to bug the hell out of an angry little boy MAN.
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

You guys are truly mistaken. Elite is in love with me. I got three "Love This". You guys are just silly. XD

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
lol, I see Tony and Eris being bffsies or complete rivals. And Hector is cute :P Eris will see right through his tough guy ruse~ and find the LOVE HIDDEN BENEATH

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:40 AM
Chalifoux
:: Like FROO-OO-OO-OOT ::
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
xD Bahaha stop it, you guys!
I love each and all of your SUs, even those that are still placeholders :D
And the variety sure is amazing :]

But I love Snowy the most *shot by Evan and Tokio*

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita
:: life could not be much sweeter ::

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Last edited by Chalifoux; June 30th, 2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

That triple post. ;D See you guys, Elite loves me the most. ;D Now all that I have to worry about is being able to pull Tony off in my posts.

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

xD quad post by Elite. YOUVE JUST BROKEN THE POST BARRIER NOOOOO

*pulls out desert eagle and blows a hole in Elite's chest*

im the loved one. its me. and then the FIRST SNOW xomes along for a little ONE on OME.

but it turns out to be ISANE what kind of love this guy gets...im teling you....love like that is UNREAL it doeant eveb happen most of the time

the thread is on FIRE

dufe come ON bring the ruler check this out

*ruler shenanagins*

Old June 30th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

Hahaha, this is so much fun already xD
Can't wait for when we begin :p

Speaking of which, Chapter 1 is typed up and ready to be posted :]
We will just wait for some more people to jump in our bandwagon before I post it.

Oh, and I added theme songs to the threads and links to each other, yay! :D

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old June 30th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Obscurity
Princess of Pithiness

SU is below. I hope everything is okay and that little Enzo fits in well with the current cast. I can already see how he would interact with several of these wonderful characters. If anything needs changing, just let me know. :3

Even a small man can cast a big shadow

Name: Enzo Ricci

Appearance: A stout and sturdy young man, Enzo is as short as he is solid. He is not fat, per say, just thick and well built for a young man of such short stature. His condition of Dwarfism relegates his height to a tiny four feet, two inches. Many wouldn’t call him unattractive, but he is not what one would consider the traditional good looks man. His face is nicely rounded, with a small dusting of freckles. A conservative, close cut, sculpts his hair; which is dirty blond and seems to catch the sun beautifully. Two normally spaced, green eyes sit perfectly on his face, just above a small, slightly slopping nose. The pale complexion of his skin is second to almost nobody. He hasn’t had an abundance of exposure to the sun and it shows.

As for clothes, he keeps thing neat and well maintained. A nice black denim jean and white T-shirt with gray sweater-vest. His mother always tended to dress him older than his age, but he didn’t much mind. Clothes were never exceedingly important to him. His sneakers are the only really thing of his choosing. A nice, light blue, sport shoe. They fit his feet perfectly and even boost his height a more respectable two inches. He adores his shoes and loves how they annoy his mother to no end.

For his journey, he grabbed an old leather messenger bag of his father’s that had been stored in the attic. The leather is cracked and ill-maintained, but it lends it a nice character with its rustic brown color. Inside, he keeps all his Pokeballs and medicinal products. It ends up being a catchall for everything under the sun.

Personality: Fiery, determined and stubborn. These adjectives would not be remiss in describing Enzo in the slightest. A strong and seemingly independent person, he strives to never back down from a challenge or give up. Strive being the key word, because when it comes to his mother, he has always been the biggest pushover. Where all his fire and charisma is seen by the world at large, around his mother, he is a shrinking violet. He has never been able to voice his ideas around his mom, or even tell her the slightest truths of his thoughts. His mother thinks him rational, and stable, when he really is anything but. This act that he wears is to truly mask the creative and lively firecracker that is underneath.

When he is with his friends, what few he has, the real Enzo comes out. He is sarcastic, witty and sharp. At times, he can be overbearing, which most likely stems from him overcompensating with his time away from his father. Although he is a caring and loving person, he rarely shows it. He’s never had much exposure or seen how to express love himself in a rational way. It is almost a foreign concept to him, to the extent that he pushes people away who try and get too close.

Without his knowledge, he actually displays a lot of similar tendencies of his father. Not when he’s around his mother of course, but in private. Enzo is a habitual liar, often fabricating stories to hide uncomfortable truths or to twist things better in his favor. He can be over excitable or bombastic. Even to the extent that some might call him eccentric or crazy.

Having never told his mother the truth of his feelings about his life and who he truly believes he is, he harbors some secret guilt. An almost visible weight that can be seen on his small shoulders. Maybe his mind is trying to cover this sadness with eccentricity, but he would never admit to it. At best he feels trapped, at worst, hopeless. His fire and vociferousness are merely an outlet for his frustration at the encounter he never quite had the courage to make.

Backstory: All things considered, when Enzo was very little, he had a fairly interesting life. Seventeen years ago, of course, he was born. The birth was not “by the book” as the doctors put it. His mother labored for several hours, suffering several complications along the way that doctors thought would result in the loss of both her and Enzo. By some miracle, he finally entered the world, healthy, but not without trouble. Enzo was diagnosed with dwarfism. A disease that ensured he would always be small in stature and would guarantee he could never stand taller than his own mother. After several days of medical care and scrutiny, he was finally cleared to go home, his future less than certain.

The trouble continued when Enzo’s father died abruptly when he was only six. His death was quick and mysterious, happening almost quietly in people’s memories. Enzo does not know how his father died, simply that he is gone now, his few fleeting memories all he has left of him.

For a while, his mother took the loss incredibly hard. She drank away her sorrows and secluded herself away from the majority of the world. Things got better over time, but the happy life they once had was forever gone. This happy life is hardly remembered by many in town, having occurred so long ago. All that they could see was the festering wound that was lingering there now. The relationship between mother and son slowly began to grow more and more distant yet disturbingly close at the same time. School became the only reprieve for Enzo to escape the sadness that loomed over their house. He wasn’t unpopular at school, but he definitely wasn’t a class favorite. Popularity contests would not be won by him, and he didn’t much mind.

Several years later and Enzo began to come to terms with the loss of his father, more so than his mom. Ordinary and not so ordinary problems of life began to creep in on his time and pushed aside the worries and insecurities he felt over him. When he was twelve or thirteen, he began to feel things he had the hardest time explaining to himself, let alone others. His mother’s sheltering ways began to grate on him. The strict binds she shackled him with became oppressive.

His mom didn’t trust him to be safe. She believed his minuscule stature would never let him be safe around others or even lead a normal life. Outside of school, he was required to come straight home, no deviations and no excuses. She tried to make it so that she controlled every aspect of his life. He woke and she was there, he came home from school and she was there. There seemed to be no escape. He never worked up the courage to tell her how he felt. He longed to shout out: “er mah gerd, I hate you!” But he never could.

It wasn’t until one day, a mysterious letter waited for him as he picked up the mail like he always did. He never had mail, ever. Every possible thought ran through his head, from who the person was, to what they wanted. Quickly stuffing the mail in his pants, he ran to his room and pulled it out behind locked door. He would never dare let his mother know. It was an amazing letter, life changing for him even. His hands trembled as he read and withdrew the Pokeballs. With held breath, he unleashed the little Slowpoke from captivity and gave it the largest hug he had ever given anything. This Pokemon was going to change his life, but in order to do that, he couldn’t stay at home.

In reality, it was really the excuse he had been searching for. His reason to run away. He did feel terrible in hindsight for simply leaving a letter for his mom and disappearing in the veil of darkness. But he needed this. He needed to try and be on his own and stand on his own two feet. The support from his mother was not tolerable any longer. His own story and adventure had to begin...
Old June 30th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

@Obscurity. Oh my. That SU sheet. I... I... I LOVE IT! :D
So sad and such a colorful addition to our rooster of characters o3o
ACCEPTED! :D

Y'know, all those SUs are so great... I might actually end up signing up for my own RP xD
... Yeah... Eventually xD

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old June 30th, 2013, 07:56 PM
doge
[INTENSIFIES]
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to doge
@Lt. Col.
Well, someone had to be her rebound trainer :p

annnnnd I am done with my SU!

Spoiler:
--- the SIGN-UP template

Name: Wilson Adams
Appearance:
Some would call him clumsy just from the look of him but Wilson actually has some pretty decent coordination. Although unsure of his specific height, Wilson is definitely a tall boy. His long, even for his standard, arms seem rather awkward, hanging loosely on wide shoulders. His legs on the other hand seem proportional enough to his body to be normal. It doesn’t help that he isn’t much an eater either, usually getting full from pretty small meals. Surprisingly, the thin, gangly kid still holds a pretty healthy weight, but most of that can be attributed to his height.

Due to his height, Wilson often has trouble finding clothes that run in his size, so he is often relegated to wearing larger clothes, which isn’t too bad as they’re often pretty comfortable. His usual outfit consists of large V-necks that shows just a tad bit of his incredibly masculine bird chest, loose fitting black cargo shorts and a green belt to hold them up. He more often than not wears a pair of dirty white sneakers that look like they’ve been through plenty of rough trekking. He switches the sneakers out for a pair of sandals whenever he’s going for a less taxing walk.

His eyes are a light green and he has a sort of tan skin. Wilson rarely ever grooms his blonde hair, leaving it to whatever messy shape it takes on throughout the day. The only time he ever fixes it is if it's covering his forehead.

Personality:
For an individual that stands out in a crowd, Wilson is pretty shy with other people. His parent on the other hand were social butterflies, they knew and got along with everyone in the town. They were, to say the least, dismayed at Wilson’s existence as a social hermit crab. Trying to force him to adapt to a social environment didn’t help, as when they sent him to camps and what not when he was younger, he often kept to himself, hiding in obscure places as long as he could. Surprisingly, he wasn’t miserable nor did he resent his parents for sending him to such things as he actually kind of understood there talks about his “issue” better than they believed. Public schooling hadn’t done much of a help either, as most of the children didn’t even bother to talk to the kids who secluded themselves, but as of recently, he’s been a little less extreme, actually talking to people and interacting but he rarely ever is the person to initiate such behavior.

He has trouble locking eyes with people, glancing away when making direct eye contact. When talking, he’s either looking down or glancing at you every so often, but he sorts of forces himself to look at you because he understand it’d be rude otherwise. It doesn’t look natural at all. Wilson also shies away from a lot of physical contact. His parents have hugged him throughout childhood to his teen years now but with anyone else the touching feels a bit awkward, causing him to turn to the old handshake as the method of greeting people, even other family members.

Even though Wilson often keeps to himself, it doesn’t mean he dislikes everyone. Instead, he’s actually pretty nice and is always willing to help someone out. At times he seems like somewhat of a pushover, but he knows his limits and can stand his ground. It helps that he’s tall too. His willingness to help out is a product of his parents. They always taught him to polite and a gentlemen even if he couldn’t charm anyone worth a damn. They’d tell him it’d take him pretty far in life but they never needed it to, the concept of doing good just sat well with him from the day he was introduced to it.

Backstory:
Wilson had a pretty average, run of the mill childhood. Even though he was antisocial as ever as a child, he was rarely bullied for it. If he had been, there’d definitely be a lot of regression in his social behavior, rather than the progress he has made so far. Due to his shyness and obvious lack of friends, Wilson would often come home right after school, doing whatever would occupy his day until the night fell, whether it be reading, working out to his parents’ old tapes, most of which were cardio workouts more than anything, or various other things.

His parents both often worked pretty late into the night during those days, causing a younger Wilson to experiment with cooking whenever he got hungry and there wasn’t food already prepared. That would lead to some pretty horrendous messes that would result in either a long day of cleaning up before his parents returned home or some parental discipline. Eventually as he got older, there would be less messes and more successes! After a certain point he was the one making dinner when his parents either couldn’t or just felt like placing the task on their son.

Life was going pretty for Wilson considering things. There was one leering issue though. As of late, his parents had been coming home less, their jobs requiring them to be more fixated near their office, which were located in Goldenrod. They beginning to present the idea of selling their house and moving to Goldenrod to Wilson, which didn’t sit very well with him. He wasn’t sure how he would handle having to adapt to a new environment with a new set of faces and nor did they. Almost as a stroke a luck, that’s when the letter came in the mail. He wasn’t home at the time, actually out on walk. His mom was the first to come across it and she thought it was a perfect arrangement. Not caring too much about the legitimacy of the letter and who had even sent it, she packed what she thought her son would need in a traveling bag and prepared everything for when he returned home. Needless to say, Wilson was a little bit curious about the whole predicament, reading through the letter several times. The first thing that came to his mind was, “How legit can this be if the sender spelt ‘you’ wrong! Like, er mah gerd, what kind of person doesn’t spell check their letters before they send them out!” His suspicions mattered little, as his mom basically forced him into it, seeing it as an opportunity to sell their house and give their son the chance to meet people and possibly even make friends!

Last edited by doge; July 12th, 2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: no more hat
Old July 1st, 2013, 02:27 AM
Obscurity
Princess of Pithiness

Woooooo, I'm accepted! Thank you kindly. I was worried you wouldn't like him. :x

I also have to say: You people are crazy and I love it. <3
Old July 1st, 2013, 03:30 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive
can't... resist... gen II... sprites

Please reserve me with Charmander. If that is somehow not possible, then Meowth please.

Also, shouldn't people list in their SU's what pokémon they want as starter? :] maybe.

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤

Last edited by Adventure; July 1st, 2013 at 05:48 AM.
Old July 1st, 2013, 06:22 AM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

@Red. OHGODWOWBRAINSPLOSION You're joining! :D
Yeah, of course it is possible to reserve Charmander! :)

Well, people are just specifying what starter they want when they reserve... And I put their Pokémon under spoile tags when updating the reserved/accepted list, and that seems to be working so far even though it was my bad to not add a part to the SU where that had to be stated xD But you can just add that to the SU if you want o3o

@-Sam. Guess what? I ALSO LOVE THIS SU! :D
Adding more craziness to the mix, in a few Hours we shall have a delicious cake of RP posts to enjoy o3o! I really like, the "you"part at the end xD Did I really spelled "You" wrong :? I'll have to check on that :p

@Obscurity. Oh, why shouldn't I? It's perfect in every sense! o3o

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old July 1st, 2013, 08:23 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

I need to read all these supposedly crazy SUs and see what I'm getting myself into. Thanks for the reservation! But actually, can I change it to Cyndaquil? :>

¤
Old July 1st, 2013, 08:25 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
can't... resist... gen II... sprites

Please reserve me with Charmander. If that is somehow not possible, then Meowth please.

Also, shouldn't people list in their SU's what pokémon they want as starter? :] maybe.
you have no self control

we've talked about this. do i need to get counselor bo on you?

Old July 1st, 2013, 08:31 AM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
I need to read all these supposedly crazy SUs and see what I'm getting myself into. Thanks for the reservation! But actually, can I change it to Cyndaquil? :>
Yeah. You really need to xD They're all awesomesauce itself :p
And sure, switching from Charmander to Cyndaquil xD

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old July 1st, 2013, 08:39 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
you have no self control

we've talked about this. do i need to get counselor bo on you?
:( i know i'm addicted.

session with gobo, count me in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteBeats View Post
Yeah. You really need to xD They're all awesomesauce itself :p
And sure, switching from Charmander to Cyndaquil xD
Great, I've read about the drag queen and the sulky tiny so far! Hehe. Continuing~

¤
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:08 AM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

I've thought of starting the RP either now or when Rika is finished with her SU, which is when we will have a total of 6 characters, half the spots :] I'm more inclined to the latter but I wanted to know if you can wait enough for her to finish or would like to swamp the IC as soon as possible o3o

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:06 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

No worries. I probably can't finish a SU until tomorrow at earliest so if people want to start today I'm fine with it :3

¤
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:23 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Sorry, I'll try to finish my SU today. I had to deal with an unexpected problem yesterday, but I should be free today.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:29 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

DONE.

Name: Jane Egbert

Appearance: Jane is 165 cm tall and weighs about 60 kg. This means that she isn't the thinnest girl around but she shouldn't really be called overweight either. Healthy body build! - as her grandma often says. Her skin is pale, not because she can't get a nice tan if she tries, but because she doesn't really try. Her eyes are light blue, almost cyan, and her hair is so dark it looks black. It is cut in a short fashion, sometimes making her look like a boy from behind.

She wears large, oval glasses. Without them, she can still see, but not at all as good. For clothing on her journey, she has constructed and assembled her own "perfect" outfit. She's sporting durable boots and leggings with knee-protectors that possibly makes her look silly. She is certain that safety should come first on an adventure though! She wears a short tunic over that, and a simple beige t-shirt closest to the body. An utility belt with pouches sits on her hip and gloves and shoulder protectors complete her look of a pokémon trainer who knows what's important. At least in her opinion. Her grandma forced a beret on her and Jane agreed only because it was cyan, like most of the rest of her clothes. Cyan, like her eyes, is her favorite color. So guess what color her earphones are?

Personality: Jane is a quirky girl who often sighs at her more girly classmates and neighbors. She wouldn't dream of wearing a dress - maybe if she got a million pokédollars for it, or if someone's life depended on it. Maybe. She has just accepted that she isn't quite as girly as most others and therefore lives her life content with being the geeky tomboy who only hangs out with guy friends and who never wears make up. Well, the truth is that she is sometimes sad about feeling different, but she doesn't let anyone know that.

Her main interest in life is pokémon, and knowing everything on pokémon. In the future, she wishes to become a researcher and learn more about the evolutions and powers of pokémon. Even though she can appreciate a good story, it is not the legends and myths around pokémon that fascinate her. She prefers facts that can be proven and investigated with tangible results. Like the stuff pokémon professors do!

Despite not often showing fright or sadness, Jane can be a quite emotional teenager. She gets frustrated easily with people she considers dumb, or pokémon who train or treat their pokémon badly. She often thinks that her way is the right and best way and has a certain level of pride in her knowledge. However, if she realizes that someone knows more than her or is better than her at something, she is more prone to idolizing them and wanting them to teach them than to get jealous - at least if they are older than her. With younger people, she can get irritated. Don't judge her before you meet her though! She can be quite happy and friendly with people who don't condemn her.

There is one more interesting hobby that Jane has; she can't live without a constant soundtrack. She nearly never takes off her earpieces, letting them dangle around her neck when she has to take them out, as she always wants to have a fitting piece of music for every situation. These earphones are perfect, giving her a clear sound of music but still letting in noises from the surroundings so that she can hear what's going on around her and so that she is able to talk to people at the same time that she is listening to music. Sometimes people find that rude, though. If she for some reason can't listen to music, she will just imagine a soundtrack for the present situation inside her head.

Backstory: Jane Egbert was born in Goldenrod City, the child of a successful businesswoman who worked in the top layer of the Pokémart board. Her father was a construction worker and no one really understood how the two had fallen in love and even less why they had decided to start a family together. They couldn't be more different. When Jane had asked about it, her grandma (her mother's mother) had told her that her mother loved her father because he was different from the horrible people she was working with every day. He was genuine and she needed that to stay sane. Jane still didn't quite understand.

One day when Jane was still a pre-school child, her mother had been tragically killed in an accident on a business trip. Filled with grief and hating big cities forever since, Jane's father moved what was left of the family to the much quieter town of New Bark. His mother in law came with them, to help raise Jane. Grandma and dad always bickered but Jane was pretty sure that they were close as real family despite that. Dad was never quite as happy as before the accident, understandably. Jane though was never overly sad about it, even though she had loved her mother. She just accepted that she was gone rather easily, which worried her grandma some.

As Jane grew up, she despised her grandma's attempts to make her girly and walk in her mother's footsteps. Instead, she became her geeky, tomboyish self of today. Her father was proud of her for staying genuine no matter what, but her grandma kept trying and is still trying today. The beret is the last proof of that, since she thought it would make Jane look a bit stylish instead of just weird with that trainer outfit of hers, even though Jane went "er mah gerd" in a negative way when she looked herself in the mirror with it on for the first time...

She did good in school, not counting the social front. Girls bullied her and only the uncool guys wanted to hang out with her. To them, she was pretty cool; a girl who was knowledgeable and not as condemning as most other girls. She accepted this fate even though she always had kept a bit of regret inside for not trying harder. Truth is that the death of her mother affected her more than she knows herself, and had part in her not having the will to try and become more like her. It hurt too much, so she buried that and went a different way instead.

Team:

Cyndaquil M; CYN
[FLASH FIRE] Lv 8
Tackle | Leer | Extrasensory | Howl | Smokescreen

Tympole F; MADELINE
[HYDRATION] Lv 8
Bubble | Growl | Bounce | Endeavor

¤

Last edited by Adventure; July 28th, 2013 at 11:18 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:21 AM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

@machomuu. It's okay o3o I'll look forward for your SU Sheet :3

@ Rika. I can't help but picture this two guys together when looking at your SU xD
Spoiler:

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old July 2nd, 2013, 10:02 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Haha! Well, she pretty much is Jane so perfect then :p Or a mix of Jane and John, so even more perfect. And Jade of course. I might end up using Jade's appearance like I originally wanted to. But Jane's fits better for the personality I have in mind.

¤
Old July 3rd, 2013, 06:37 PM
Chalifoux
Community Supporter

So... I'll post Chapter 1 now... I also ask for a tiny bit of patience while I assign you all movesets for your Pokémon before you begin to post, please o3o

Chalifoux
Living La Dolce Vita

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old July 3rd, 2013, 07:57 PM
Obscurity
Princess of Pithiness

No, I shall not have patience! I refuse.

No problem. ;3

Last edited by Obscurity; July 3rd, 2013 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Lag on site...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here