The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 1st, 2013, 05:12 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Advertise here
How often do you find yourself upset at people? How often do you get into arguments?

Are you a hot headed person or are you a calmer, more collected person? Do you get offended easily?
Old July 1st, 2013, 05:19 PM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Nature: Jolly
I'm a calm person that doesnt get offended easily, but when I do get offended, if you're the one who offended me, you'll be sorry that you did.

Otherwise, I tend to stay a happy person, even if things don't go my way at all.
Fairy
Old July 1st, 2013, 05:46 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I'm constantly upset with a great deal of people, but I rarely ever show it. They grate on my nerves just by existing. It's not that I have a quick temper or I'm offended easily; I just have a low tolerance for nonsensical BS.
Old July 1st, 2013, 06:20 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
If I'm upset with someone, my behavior toward them becomes cold, rather than angry.
As for being offended, it varies depending on who it is. In short, the more I care about/respect the person, the more it stings. But I'm stubborn and I don't let them know about it. My reaction is as mentioned above, in the first sentence.

I have a bit of a short fuse sometimes, but I only take it out on people (violently) if they legitimately deserve it. Most of the time, at least.

I generally don't argue with people, and if I do, it's short-lived. Except one occasion. I don't even remember what ended the argument. I do know that I'm still not happy that they were firmly convinced that a friend and I repeatedly lied to them.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old July 1st, 2013, 07:37 PM
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
How often do you find yourself upset at people? How often do you get into arguments?

Are you a hot headed person or are you a calmer, more collected person? Do you get offended easily?
Quote:
The only people that I can get upset with is my dad and sister. I can get into arguments, but I choose not to, they are a waste of energy and effort and time, tbh. That and I just don't like drama, at all, I've had enough of it in my life, and don't want any more of it.

Quote:
I would like to say that I am a calmer, more collected person. There is only maybe once or twice in a while where I can get hot headed, and trust me, you don't want to see me like that, at all.

I don't get offended easily, unless if the topic of conversation or discussion is sensitive for me, then yes, I will get offended and bite back if I have to.
Overall I'm pretty laid back and lax, so most things, I just don't care about--too much waste of energy to do.

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Family | Pairs

Currently on Hiatus until further notice.
Old July 1st, 2013, 07:47 PM
Castform

I don't like to get upset or get into arguments but sometimes I do. Usually because I am paranoid and question the other person's response and then it just becomes heated from there :x

Old July 1st, 2013, 09:01 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
When I do get angry at someone, which is kind of rare for me, I try not to show that emotion "anger" in public. I am a calm and patient person, instead I'll wait till I get home and let off that "anger" in my room.

How often do you find yourself upset at people? - really rare 1% [but only if they keep pestering over and over on the same topic, trying to change my mind], I always try to smile and laugh, even in the worst of situations.

How often do you get into arguments? - almost never - I am a good trusting friend who doesn't loose his temper

Are you a hot headed person or are you a calmer, more collected person? - I'm very calmed. I rather try to avoid an argument than get involved and make it worst. When I'm asked for opinion, I will respond truthfully [that may make it worst at moments].

Do you get offended easily? - Not at all - I learned to accept criticism - so I don't get offended easily, I just know that negative stuff they say, is just their opinion, every one is different - I just learned to accept it [I can't change people's opinions/way of thinking].
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenge -
Random Challenge - Badges: 2/8 - game: X
Old July 2nd, 2013, 05:11 AM
nimbo
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nature: Naughty
I get upset with a lot of people, pretty often. I don't get into arguments with them, I just complain about them later to someone.

Hot headed, for sure. I'd love to say I'm a calm, collected person but I'm not. My fuse is short and I get irritated easily.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:03 AM
Marisa
ghost lead
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Marisa
I get annoyed extremely easily...as soon as someone says one off thing about me, joke or not, I snap. As in, instantly want them dead.

Meh, I can be calm sometimes...usually it just depends on mood (my moods change quick.), so sometimes I can be hotheaded and/or calm.
pairs
family
credit
theme
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:58 AM
Recluse
The Harbinger of Solitude
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I can get upset easily, but that's just delicate concern that passes quickly. It's very hard to make me truly angry. I hate arguing with people, and when someone is trying to piss me off, I often just turn around, continue doing what I was doing before and don't say any word, just not to give any satisfaction to this person. Silence is gold, it saved me from getting angry several times.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:43 AM
MEGAS
Bestow5000 from YouTube

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MEGAS Send a message via Yahoo to MEGAS Send a message via Skype™ to MEGAS
On daily basis with my family, really. It gets normal afterwards but it can still be upsetting.
My Platinum FC: 3609 8138 7721
Name: Max
Accepting B/W Wi-Fi battles only, contact me for one.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:20 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
A certain family member not filling up their end of the bargain.
really upsets me but an hour later after that it is better.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Arcturus.
Chews nails and spits napalm

Nature: Quiet
I can get annoyed at people rather easily, but it takes quite a bit for me to get very angry at someone. When someone is making me angry, I try hard not to angry with him or her, instead I'll resort to using humor to calm the situation down or just ignoring them all together, but sometimes I'll just shut down and not talk to anybody for a few minutes to cool off.

On the outside I appear to be a pretty calm person, but in my mind is where I normally let my anger out, which can be often at times. I don't really get offended easily tbh.
CSS|VM/PM|THEME
Old July 3rd, 2013, 05:15 AM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

I don't get easily offended, but I do have my weak points and sure-fire ways to get me heated. I'm not often involved enough with other people to get into arguments with them. Recently I've been reflecting and I've realized that I keep most people an arm's length away, and when someone's that far (figuratively speaking) its pretty hard to get into arguments with them. I'm not sure why I do it, because I really want to make some new friends and form a new friend circle.

I get upset with people pretty regularly, though, because I get upset with people here a lot, which is a shame because that shouldn't be happening as much (or at all, honestly) as it does and to such a degree that it outweighs the troubles that I have offline (which aren't many these days). I'm not hot headed when I get upset, but I'm not shy. I will say what I have to say because I'm not afraid to do so. But I'm also pretty open and understanding and I will respond to whatever someone says in an emotional way. I'll let it resonate within me and I'll do my best to comprehend and understand their side before I lash out.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 07:15 AM
Sanguine
À la prochaine!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I rarely ever get upset with people, I just tend to brush them off if they annoy me.

I try my best to not get offended by others. It kinda works, but I do have certain triggers that set me off, and I can get pretty bad xD

[02:57] -Dark Azelf: u liek teh bottix
[19:45] -Dark Azelf: she is evil and cute kinda like satan except in a bunny forme

[00:57] -Kanzler: stupid guys make me homo
[23:11] +PervertedPika: Yeah, I have had bad things happen when my family was home and I was having Marky time in my room ;.;
Old July 3rd, 2013, 07:15 AM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I get irritated at people pretty often, but unless it's my roommate, I keep it bottled up inside. I try my best not to lash out, but that's pretty easy because I'm a passive-agressive type of person. :( As for my roommate, he annoys me a lot, so I get irritated and tell him to go away, haha.

Can't think of the last time I had a proper argument. If people yell at me in anger, I don't yell back. I don't even know if I get offended, because I'm very apathetic about things.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:02 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
I used to be much more hot-headed than I am now. Thankfully, I've calmed down a lot over the years and I try not let anything really bother me these days.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:55 AM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

How often do you find yourself upset at people?
Not very often, actually. Only when they do something really trifling and heinous to other people.

How often do you get into arguments?
I like to debate about intellectual topics and current events, but rarely does this get so heated that it is a typical angry argument.

Are you a hot headed person or are you a calmer, more collected person?
People always think that I'm hot-headed and prone to anger because I like to speak harshly and curse a lot. But I'm actually a pretty easy-going guy who rarely gets upset about anything. I just like to run my mouth in an extravagant manner from time to time, haha.

Do you get offended easily?
Not at all. Well....only if it's something untrue that I hear or witness that is being believed by lots of people. So I guess harmful ignorance offends me.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 04:04 PM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

It's hard to annoy me and even harder to annoy/bother me to the point where I'll actually say something and get into an argument. I'm pretty shy and I'm very non-confrontational. I tend to step back and distance myself from a situation/person long before anything gets too far under my skin.

I'm far more likely to get passive aggressive with you if you piss me off than into an actual argument. :P

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old July 4th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Plumpyfoof

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Plumpyfoof
Quite often, people say things when they're wrong or misinformed and it deeply upsets me.

Twice as often as I'm upset, arguments are fun. Debates are fun too but it's not quite as hilarious as rattling someones cage and shutting down their arguments.

I'm both, depending on the situation, I'm very protective of my integrity and if you are disrespecting me I'm coming out swinging, gloves off. But if what you're saying doesn't directly involve me but can be interpreted as offensive to someone I'm friends with you'll cop it but it'll be a more calm approach, sometimes though that just infuriates people and inflates the situation. LOL.

Only when you're wrong. My philosophy is; "It's not offensive until someone deems it so".
Old July 4th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Quopol

-I often get upset. mostly when people disturb me while I'm clearly focused doing something (e.g. reading a book) and they don't be quiet when I ask them to.

-Not too much. I don't like to argue. I only argue when I see that it's really necessary to avoid hurting other people.

-I would say that I am more calmer, more collected because I don't confront people head on to vent out my anger. I never try to become violent when talking to someone.

-Yeah, I think I get offended pretty easily. Especially when people are gossiping about me spreading false rumors behind my back where I can hear (or not, it doesn't really matter). I get offended when people say something bad about me and not about my actions.
Old July 9th, 2013, 01:44 PM
jcl

I'm easily irritated, easily offended, but when I'm mad I don't show my emotions to people. I just ignore whoever's offended me.
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Kyrul
Long Live The Note
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
I've always had anger issues. I'm usually nice and hyper (sometimes going to far with jokes) but it never really took much to make me snap. I guess this turned me into somewhat of a bully in middle school since I beat up a kid just cause he wouldn't let me on a computer and hung another kid on a coat rack in the teacher's closet (still can't help but lol at that memory) since he wouldn't stop following me around....Not things I'm too particularly proud of... Even went back and apologized to those guys a few years later. But I learned how to control my anger in high school. Now whenever someone pisses me off, I'll just stay quite and walk away. I'll still tell someone off if they reaaaally deserve it, but that's about it now. No more fighting.
Old July 11th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I'm pretty calm and relaxed so I don't really get into arguments easily. It all depends on the situation, of course. Sometimes I can be pretty hotheaded, especially when it comes to people irritating me when I'm in a bad mood.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old July 11th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Ozymandias
we're just two lost souls
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias

If by upset you meant do I get pissed off often... XD yes, alot. But only with people that i am close with.

I probably get into an argument everyday xD usually with my best friend but, it can be with my parents, siblings, or pretty much anyone

Hot headed.

Suprisingly... no i don't get offended that easily when it comes to that im pretty chill

Sponsored Links

Advertise here