The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old June 9th, 2013, 04:39 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild

Advertise here
Wow, looking good so far!

I can't wait to see the finished product!
Old June 10th, 2013, 08:27 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

If nobody has posted in the next day or two I'm going to go ahead with my post and the rest of you will just need to catch up to the new IC day as quickly as you can. Sorry if I'm pushing or anything but I'd like to get this RP moving again before it enters another dead patch.
Old June 10th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
My Su is done; take a lookie and lemme know if anything needs fixing. <3

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=225

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old June 10th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Ozymandias
we're just two lost souls
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Agghh sorry GP... Would you rather me just post off my phone and get it over with? Rather than waiting til the end of the week
Old June 10th, 2013, 07:15 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

@Doronjo - Post when ready. I see nothing wrong with your SU actually it makes mine look bad.

@Chili - When ever it easiest for you is fine.

Edit: Oh ****... I accidentally let two of you use Eevee. Sorry Doronjo and Chili but would one of you mind switching to one of the other available starters? This is entirely my fault, really sorry about that.
Old June 10th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Ozymandias
Community Supporter

Haha It's alrigght I'm using Glaceon in PTA anyways so i probably shouldn't use anoter eeveeloution i'll edit this once I look through the other starters i'll take Pawniard
Old June 10th, 2013, 08:06 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Pawniard is fine, be sure to edit that into your SU :D
Old June 11th, 2013, 12:30 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Nature: Naive
Should I edit my last post or will someone else post soon? ^^
Old June 11th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

I'll post next, why not. Haven't posted for a week I think.
Old June 11th, 2013, 01:44 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

I might as well get posting again soon, those of you who are a day behind will just have to catch up fairly quickly
Old June 16th, 2013, 01:59 AM
blaziken153
Togepi

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to blaziken153
Name: Dan Miller

Appearance: Dan stands at 5'8 and weights 150 pounds.Dan is not strong so he dose not have a muscular build.He has a light skin.Dan also has light brown hair.He wears a yellow jacket,red pants, yellow shoes and a red hat. He wears green gloves.On his left arm he has a watch which is colored red.Right before the journey his mom bought a black backpack.

Personality : Dan is quite shy, he only has two friends who he has accepted.When Dan lived in Nimbasa city he had a lot of friends but after that he dose not want to have many friends so he would not have to leave a lot of them.He is rather scared of people, he thinks they will always laugh at him for random thing.Like they will laugh at him for not going out much or being scared of people, but they won't do that it is only what Dan thinks. He wants to be brave but never gets the chance to try.He also has a dark and cruel side, it only happened to him once and it was when he first got beat up by bullies.Dan is not strong and gets beat up by bullies a lot,but his friends try to protect him as much as possible.

History: Dan currently lives at Coriolis Town, but before that he lived at Nimbasa City in the Unova region where he had a lot of friends.He lives with his mom and dad who dont really have much time for him, because they work a lot.His dad works at the poke mart and his mom at the pokemon center. His dark and cruel side appeared once when he first got beat up by bullies. He said to them that they will all suffer one day, that one day he and the bully will have a pokemon battle and Dan will win.His two friends, Chris and Dave. Chris moved to Coriolis town the exact same day as Dan and is his best friend who always tries to protect him. And Dave he is strong so he defends Dan as much as possible.He met Dan after a year when Dan moved. He was looking for pokemon to play with and Dan showed where to look and from there they were friends. His dad has a pokemon, a vulpix to be exact.That vulpix is his best friend.He once had a run in with a pokemon when he moved to Coriolis Town, it was a small igglybuff, Dan helped it find its family cause it was lost. His life is pretty much normal, he dose not go out much.

Chosen Starter: Vanillite,male. Vanillite is happy most of the time but when it is time to fight it will get serious and fight with all it's heart.

Additional Info: During his journey he has caught a togepi.

Completed challanges:
The Formulated challange
Psychic Monotype challange
The Eeveelutions Challange

Old June 16th, 2013, 04:50 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

I will accept you, but as I have said before you need to work on your grammar and on the structuring of your posts a little. For example, a full stop should always have a space after it and the next word on should start with a capital letter.

Welcome back to the RP.
Old June 16th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Blaargh I've (hopefully) taken my bachelor's degree now so I can post again without feeling stressed xD
Old June 16th, 2013, 05:31 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

That's good!

Also, does anyone know where Lacoste and Doronjo have vanished to?
They both signed up and then vanished without posting anything.
Old June 16th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Doronjo tends to get busy now and then and maybe leave for the sake of mental health I guess? I totally do that too now and then xD But most often I give a heads up first. I don't know about Lacoste, but VM Doronjo and ask and he might come back if he feels up to it :>
Old June 16th, 2013, 05:44 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Yeah, good idea. I'll VM the both of them.

I'm also fixing the OP in the IC thread to match the OOC. I sometimes fall a bit behind on fixing the information in IC threads. But I guess that's to be expected when I'm GMing three active RPs, watching as one dies and working on a fifth. Oh well. Just remember to check the OOC for information not the IC because it is this thread that is guaranteed to be current.

Edit: i'm slightly less worried now because I can see Doronjo is actually on this page. Still have to sort out what's going on with Lacoste though.

Last edited by gimmepie; June 16th, 2013 at 06:05 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Hey guys. I managed to set everything back in order again, so I have finally been able to return to the forum. I have no idea where you guys are at anymore, but I'll try and read through the IC thread and get the ball rollin' again shortly. Thanks, especially to gimmepie, for being patient with me in my absence.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old June 22nd, 2013, 09:07 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

It's not a problem EG, we are all looking forward to RPing with you some more. :D

If it is any help the time frame is actually in a bit of disarray at the moment. Scyke, Chili and I (and probably you) are actually a day ahead of Red's character (although Chili is a chapter behind us). Blaziken, Doronjo and Lacoste are yet to even post at all but will probably be in the same IC day as us. Chapter wise this is where everyone is.

Chapter 1
Doronjo - yet to start

Chapter 2
ChiliDawgs
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers - Currently concluding chapter one.

Chapter 3
Scyke
Me
EG
Lacoste - yet to begin.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 02:07 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

gimmepie I am sorry ;; I think I have to resign from this since until I get settled into modding and get my forum rolling good, my focus kind of lies there. You are still an amazing game master so you know this is only because of lack of time. I just hate leaving a RP without justifying myself :D
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:23 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

It is sad to see such a good RPer go. Hopefully we'll have you back in the not-too-distant future.

Alternatively I could put you down as on hiatus as I did with EG if you'd prefer that.
Old June 27th, 2013, 05:29 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Okay role call (lol), what's going on guys?

Nobody has posted since my last post (I'm waiting on you for that interaction Scyke) but Chili and EG, you guys could post again too.

As for Blaziken, Lacoste and Doronjo - where are you guys? You have joined the RP days and days ago and are still yet to make a single post. What's going on? If you guys don't post soon I'll have no choice but to remove you to make room for prospective RPers that may want your starter and I would really like to not have to boot most of the RPers from Novia again.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 05:08 AM
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to DarkMoonPhase Send a message via Skype™ to DarkMoonPhase
May I reserve Oddish?

Name: Saiyuu Mori

Appearance:

Saiyuu is 5'11, and often wears no shoes or socks. Her hat is actually tilted, covering her right eye.

Personality: Saiyuu is rash and bold. Saiyuu is kind, and often forgets to take care of herself when helping others. She can get a bit clumsy when distracted and often freaks out at trivial things. She can be hard worker one minute, and turn to a lazy person the next.
Saiyuu is a rash person who is often in battles she doesn't intend. She will often blindly challenge people for no reason at all, and laughs at her failures. She fails like a pro but improves her failures with learning experience. Her common phrase, "Who's next?!" Often get's her pokemon even powerful than before.

History: Saiyuu is Deep decedent of the Magmoria tribe, and though she has lots of energy, she often wastes it on arguements and such. Saiyuu lived with her dad after her mom died of an illness. Saiyuu often talks about how greate her dad was as a father. Saiyuu has an older brother who moved away when her mother died, seeing as he never liked their dad.
Saiyuu was so happy when she received the letter from Professor Palm about her pokemon she nearly died. Saiyuu constantly e-mails her dad updates about her life. She trains constantly with Ore and is aiming to be the best.
Saiyuu's family moved multiple times while she was young, so she dislikes change. Her and her were constantly building new relationships and losing them later due to living issues. Saiyuu likes to look at the sky, as a reminder of her mom. Her mom taught her about the solar system and the stars.

Starter: Oddish- Ore.
Ore is Saiyuu's starter and is very kind. Though he has a habit of running of he obeys Sayuu and is very well mannered. He has a sweet spot for the poffins Saiyuu carries around.

Other Info:

Last edited by DarkMoonPhase; July 3rd, 2013 at 03:42 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 05:57 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Reserved

Looking forward to having you in Novia.

Edit: I have decided I'm going to revert back to the original ruling on capturing wild pokemon. You may capture the available wild pokemon at will and choose it's its moves but please finish your posts with your catch either failing or succeeding so I can decide whether you have earned a hidden ability or other reward for your post. Other than everything else will remain the same.

Last edited by gimmepie; July 2nd, 2013 at 07:12 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:20 PM
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to DarkMoonPhase Send a message via Skype™ to DarkMoonPhase
I edited a little. I'll add more if needed.(Planning on adding anyway.)
Old July 2nd, 2013, 04:20 PM
Ozymandias
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
Reserved

Looking forward to having you in Novia.

Edit: I have decided I'm going to revert back to the original ruling on capturing wild pokemon. You may capture the available wild pokemon at will and choose it's its moves but please finish your posts with your catch either failing or succeeding so I can decide whether you have earned a hidden ability or other reward for your post. Other than everything else will remain the same.
Whoops XD i guess i messed up a little on my last post :p

Sponsored Links

Advertise here