Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old June 27th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Red Lion Leo
Trainer Red

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
Hey can I have a reservation as a student for team Natural Grace? Ill try to have my SU up by today!
Oh and one more question, whats the leveling system going to be like?

Heres my SU!

Name: Leonel Lionhart X
Nickname: Leo
Species: Monferno
House: Natural Grace
Appearance: Looks like your average Monferno except for his burgundy bandana tied around his right arm and blue and white flames instead of red and orange flames on the end of his tail. Instead of his hair ending in a spike it is swooped to the right complimenting his gentleman like stature.
History: Coming from a long and prestigious family line, he is the son of Leonel Lionhart IX an extremely succesful and powerful bounty hunter. He is an Infernape. And A Gardevoir by the name of Elizabeth Lionhart, a marvelous private investigator that also can double as a doctor. You could say Leo has big shoes to fill. By the age of 16 Leo left on a journey around Giris working as a bounty hunter/vigilante for whatever town he was staying at for weeks at a time. As a calm and collected natural leader who has spent years in training with his
parents and hired teachers, he has upheld his own code of honor and has made it his duty to take care of those in need. After he traveled throughout all of the regions which took two years, he decided to join the four quarters guild. He is still searching for the reason he hasn't evolved yet.
Lv: 38
Move-set:Dig, Aerial Ace, Fire Blast, Protect, Close Combat, Flamethrower

Last edited by Red Lion Leo; June 27th, 2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 27th, 2013, 04:31 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
Well there's no REAL levelling, its more of an approximate for moves, etc.

The SU looks good so you are accepted

An event will be up soon, with a meeting about the location of an expedition for instructors and a house exploration of different MDs as a comp.
Feel free to put these FE: Awakening Pokemon-like sprites in your sig!

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Last edited by jov0006; June 27th, 2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 27th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Red Lion Leo
Trainer Red

Ah alright thanks jov! So youll decide when we evolve right?
Old June 28th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
Hi guys I'll post tomorrow. My sis isn't allowing me on the comp now and I have to go out within an hour.
Old June 28th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Opel and Michial are waiting in a meeting room I just made up to allow information to be passed on.
Old June 28th, 2013, 01:10 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
Hey guys. Sorry I'm a little late. I had some stuff to do. I don't suppose I can still sign up?
"I'm not gonna die. Each one of you risked your lives to come to my rescue, and that's why I can't let you throw away your lives now, not for me, not again. I got this. Don't worry about me, babies."
-Space Dandy
Old June 28th, 2013, 03:47 PM
jov0006

Yeah you should be able to. xD

Oh, and yes, I make the calls for evos.

Last edited by jov0006; June 28th, 2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 29th, 2013, 07:37 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Here's my alpha SU

Full Name: Campbell "Shield Back" Yates

Appearance:

History:

Level: 40

Move-set: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Withdraw

RP Sample: (optional)

Code: Maestroke
"I'm not gonna die. Each one of you risked your lives to come to my rescue, and that's why I can't let you throw away your lives now, not for me, not again. I got this. Don't worry about me, babies."
-Space Dandy

Last edited by <Challenger>; July 1st, 2013 at 07:45 AM.
Old June 30th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Red Lion Leo
Trainer Red

Hey guys ive got youth camp from Monday-Friday so i wont be able to post again until friday night. You guys stay awesome!
Old June 30th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Typh

Finally got my SU done... sorry it took so long

Full Name: Jeremy “Juggernaut” Colossus
Species: Aggron
House: Iron Guard

Appearance: much like a standard Aggron, but his eyes are green instead of blue. He is stronger than the avarage Aggron and had a large backpack to carry his armor and gear in. his Armour is thick steel plates with the right shoulder piece being about half a foot taller than the other piece and it has the symbol of a sword crossing over a shield placed on it... the symbol of the Juggernaut. the Armor is colored grey with a gold trim.

History: he was born and raised in Huel, where he learned to forge strong armor in his youth. when he was a Lairon he joined the guild in the house of Iron Guard. there he learned and grew much, he became stronger. when he graduated he carved himself an instruction position as an advanced combat instructor. he took some time off to do some thinking and to learn more about well... everything. he traveled across the land thinking to himself about his place in the world... he discovered that he needed to be at the guild, the guild completed him, his discovery along with his new found determination that his seeing the world and all the going on's in the nation.

now he is returning to the Guild with renowned drive and determination. to train the next generation of adventurers and to be the best adventurer and instructor he can be.

Level: 50

Move-set: 6 maximum.

Metal Claw

Hyper Beam

Flash Cannon

SandStorm

Earth Power

Jeremy walked up to a nearby hill in the region of Terra. at the top of the hill he could see Terra’s side of the Starley Sea, he knew very well that on the other side of the sea there was the Four Quarters Guild base. Jeremy continued down the hill he walked along the edge of the sea towards Flaccus.

Jeremy walked into Flaccine Town by the evening. He found a place to rest and set his bag down, the armor in his bag clanked gently against itself. he laid himself down and let his eyes close and sleep and rest to take his mind.

Jeremy woke early morning the next day grabbed his gear and left Flaccine town. he walked with a quickened pace in hopes of getting to the guild before night fell.

Last edited by Typh; July 1st, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old June 30th, 2013, 11:16 PM
jov0006

@typh, only grandmasters know the exact location of celebi and jirachi, other than that it's good except maybe flesh out more on the history

Old July 1st, 2013, 06:34 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

An raibh a fhios agat go bhfuil mé Béarla ach is maith chun rudaí a scríobh i dteanga eile a rúin i bhfolach?

Teehee, I used google translate :3 So, how's everybody doing!!!!!!!!!!! You people need to post more. Also Jov, who exactly is the leader of the group?
Old July 1st, 2013, 03:22 PM
jov0006

@crimson, definitely the Grandmasters of each house, i.e. the original four teams.

Old July 1st, 2013, 10:04 PM
Typh

alright I added more to the history and removed that little bit about Celebi and Jirachi. thanks for the feedback.
Old July 1st, 2013, 10:07 PM
jov0006

Okay it's great! accepted!

Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:00 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

so who's the grand master of (all things bad) each guild? and who will give us our meeting that I may or may not have accidentally led us all into / on purpose
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:18 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Here's my SU guys. Sorry if it's a bit bland. I've been kinda busy the last couple days, and my creative juices to stop flowing.

Instructor

Full Name: Campbell "Shield Back" Yates

Species: Blastoise

House: Water Cloak
Level: 40

Appearance: Campbell looks like the average Blastoise with a few exceptions: He is a good foot taller than the normal, a lot heavier, and he has an intricate design on his shell. He has an abnormally large form and a menacing build, but he prefers not to get into close combat if at all possible.

History: Campbell has a very shrouded past: All that is known is that he showed up at the Water Cloak's base as a Wartortle. He was accepted into the guild after a test of skill. He served with the group faithfully, through thick and thin. He was accepted socially into the group after he saved the life of one of the Instructors. The group finally began to include him in important missions, and he was happy for the first time in his life. He evolved into a Blastoise after a long battle with a Gyarados, in which he triumphed, and the Cloaks invited him to become a mentor. He took the position and began to assist the new members of the team eagerly.

Move-set: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast, Rapid Spin, Withdraw

-Space Dandy

Last edited by <Challenger>; July 2nd, 2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:27 PM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

dude you havn't got all the parts required for the SU, copy and paste it coz your missing some bits like the team house and what your pokemon is (although it says in the description) your also missing your level, and wether yr a member/instructor!

Happy to help! - Wait isn't that asda's motto? No it's definately tescos? Someone help me out here!
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:36 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Ah. Sorry about that. I had a really lengthy one typed out, but then some stuff went down and it got deleted, so I just got really angry and did the bare minimum.
-Space Dandy
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:40 PM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

i do the same sometimes
Old July 2nd, 2013, 04:07 PM
jov0006

It still looks nice! Accepted!

Old July 2nd, 2013, 04:43 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Excellent! I look forward to posting! I will probably do so tomorrow, if that's alright. Is there anybody in Water Cloak who would like to interact?
-Space Dandy
Old July 3rd, 2013, 06:04 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Opel and Ermine are water cloak, although you'll generally find Opel in the iron guard section. As for the three in the meeting room shall we just have the three of us and Jov bunnying one of the grand master's? Coz i can't wait
Old July 4th, 2013, 03:43 PM
jov0006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson0191 View Post
Opel and Ermine are water cloak, although you'll generally find Opel in the iron guard section. As for the three in the meeting room shall we just have the three of us and Jov bunnying one of the grand master's? Coz i can't wait
Yeah I'm typing up a huge event and dialogue post as I type.

Old July 4th, 2013, 03:51 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Alrighty. I think I'm just gonna wait for that to go down, because I really don't know how to start.
-Space Dandy
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here