Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups
Notices

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 14th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter

Ok so um I decided to extend this one more week ~
SIMPLE is the new SMART
Old June 14th, 2013, 09:50 AM
mahim
A Legend Reborn

Nature: Relaxed
I've read the rules and am pretty interested. Can I join???
Looking for new adventures and quests in the Kalos region!

Mahim
A Pokemon Master
Born from the Legends
Champion of the Universe
Old June 15th, 2013, 11:53 AM
wolf

A power outage occurred, so if I don't finish my matches on time...you'll know why. You may give my remaining opponents the win if I don't get a chance to battle them.
pc battle server • skype: awolffromspace
Old June 21st, 2013, 03:42 AM
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter

If anyone forgot to update their wins/losses then please do it immediately. Also I will be removing fire since Lati won't be back til October (maybe) and Forever has pulled out so I will be removing Dragon as well.
SIMPLE is the new SMART
Old June 21st, 2013, 04:20 PM
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter

Ok time for the results.

• Fighting - .Aero 8-4 = 4
• Fire - Diversion 2+6-4 = 4
• Psychic - jellicentfan1 12-8+3 = 7
• Ice - Wolflare 1-4+3 = 0
• Dragon - Forever 8+3 = 11
• Grass - Vaporeon7 2-4 = -2
• Ghost - Miss Doronjo 2+9-2 = 9
• Ground - Dark Azelf 10+18-2 = 26

If I miscounted anything please tell me so I can fix it.

Quote:
•Round 3: You face everyone 3 times. It will be Best out of 3 (3 People)
Note: The Top 3 with the most wins makes it to this Round.
So you the 3 players that are green will face each other 3 times. Each win will count as 5 points and each lose will count as 5 points as well. (Note you only get 5 points if you win Best out of 3 not every match) Good Luck and I hope you finish your matches ASAP.
SIMPLE is the new SMART
Old July 2nd, 2013, 10:48 PM
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter

Please note that the 2 players with the highest points will move on to the next round. The final round will not count on points but will be a best out of 3 battle. Winner of that will be the winner.
SIMPLE is the new SMART

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links