The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 18th, 2013, 09:31 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Haha i never noticed. It's fine, I got it.
Old June 24th, 2013, 04:15 PM
DayMair

Nature: Sassy
i just joined, so i hope i'm doing this right! o:

Name - Skylar
Age - (13 - 16) 14
Personality - (min 5 lines) Skylar is sassy and independant, due to her living alone 3 years of her life. She can seem somewhat hostile at first, but once you gain her trust, she turns out to be somewhat of a goofball. Her quick-thinking and wittyness get her out of most tight situations. If cleverness isn't enough, Skylar has been known to sweet-talk her way out of trouble. She isn't an overall flirt, but will use her charming side to her advantage if it seems to benefit her.
History - (10 lines min, want really interesting charectors) Skylar grew up spoiled by her grandparents in Olivine City, as her mother died whilst giving birth and she never knew her father. She lived with her grandparents until age 11, when she decided she couldn't handle the pampered life and ran away. Her journey led her to Goldenrod, where she found an abandoned apartment building's basement to live in. She gets in and out of this makeshift home by a broken window looking out into the alley. There she resides with her Pokemon: Espeon, Squirtle, Flygon, and Riolu. Her grandparents gave her an Eevee when she first came, to cope with the loss of her mother. Eevee evolved into an Espeon while on their journey to Goldenrod. Skylar's love of swimming brought her and Squirtle together, as she found him while taking a dip in a pond. Flygon was given to Skylar in Goldenrod by a trainer fearful of getting caught with the large Pokemon. Lastly, Riolu lived in the apartment's basement until Skylar came along, and decided to become a part of her team. Skylar met the man with the token in the alley behind her "home". She hopes to escape Johto to Kanto in hopes of finding her father, who is rumored to be living in the other region.
Description (or a picture, 5 lines minimal) - Skylar is average hieght, about 5'5", and physically fit. She has medium length, wavy, dirty blonde hair and chocolate-colored eyes. She wears short black shorts and a baggy red sweatshirt. On her head is a red beanie with a white pokeball symbol on the front. She wears white, black, and red tennis shoes, as her feet tend to hurt without support. She carries with her a yellow backpack, that has a secret zipper in the bottom to hold Flygon's pokeball.

Pokémon

Pkmn 1 species - Espeon
Pkmn 1 nickname - N/A
Pkmn 1 moveset - (4) Shadow Ball, Psychic, Psybeam, Confusion

Pkmn 2 species - Squirtle
Pkmn 2 nickname - N/A
Pkmn 2 moveset - (4) Skull Bash, Bubblebeam, Hydro Pump, Aqua Tail

Pkmn 3 species - Flygon
Pkmn 3 nickname - N/A
Pkmn 3 moveset - (4) Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Dragon Tail, Hyper Beam

Pkmn 4 species - Riolu
Pkmn 4 nickname - N/A
Pkmn 4 moveset - (4) Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Metal Claw, Force Palm
Old June 25th, 2013, 11:38 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

awesome! I know its like the required lines when your typing so ill let tat pass, your accepted!

Also icefyr, post already!!!
Old June 26th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Sheraku

Nature: Quiet
**Unintentionally similar to Daymair- Skylar's Profile.

Name - Tabris Sheraku
Age - (13 - 16) 15

Personality - (min 5 lines)
Tabris is generally secluded, and is of little words. However he's definately not afraid to speak his mind, and can carry on conversation quite well with those he chooses to do so with. Very difficult to get to open up, even to those who try. Intelligent enough, Tabris is not one to rush into a battle absent-mindedly, especially if the odds are stacked against him. He prefers to be the withdrawn shadow on looking others from a distance, to better knowledge himself about his opponents and their strategies.

History - (10 lines min, want really interesting charectors)
Tabris was born in Mahogany Town, a place that has always been a hiding spot for ninjas. Therefore he has raised to be sileant and untrusting. His mother passed away giving birth to his sister, Tsuya. Being only four at the time, Tabris doesn't quite remeber his mother at all, and has learned to keep her out of his mind. His father on the other hand took the passing very hard, but still tried his best to raise the two siblings sololy, for a number of years. However he became citically ill himself, and knowing he didn't have long he quickly raised Tabris to be more self-reliant. Breaking the laws, Tabris' father ventured off to the Ice Path, that separated Mahogany from Blackthorn City, in order to catch a Pokemon that would be able to protect the children when he was gone. For two weeks the brother sister duo got a taste of what their life was going to be from that point. It was at that time that Tabris, eleven-years old took it upon himself to go out in search of his father, only to find more misfortune. For by the time Tabris found his father within the darkness of the Ice Path, he was already dead. Traumatized and alone Tabris was overcome by feirce wild pokemon, hense the scar under his left eye. Luckily he was saved by an understanding Sneasel, and from there on both he and the Sneasel "Snease" were as close as could be (much like how Erika and her Gloom are in the Anime.) Together Tabris and Snease burried the remains of his father inside the cave, before heading back to Mahogany. Now forced to live on the streets Tabris and Tsuya moved from town to town and city to city (this is when Tabris "caught" his other Pokemon). Until a recent day, while in Goldenrod, Tabris was greeted by a trench coated, bowler capped, scarf sporting individual who offered him a letter. Inside was a token and the letter described a Pokemon Battle Competition. Seeing the prize of the winner and their family being offered the chance to move into Kanto, Tabris knew that this was the once in a lifetime opportunity for he and his sister to start an actual life. He needless to say took the challenge without hesitation.

Description (or a picture, 5 lines minimal)
Spoiler:

Tabris is short, only 4'9'' and is also quite thin. He has distinguishable messy white hair and seemingly flouresent lime eyes, with a scar across his cheek under the left. Always wearing a very deep (almost black) puffy scarf and matching fingerless gloves. On his right elbow he sports shinobi bandageing, as well around his left knee. On top, a tight fitting white sleeveless t-shrit, while on bottom he has very loose orange shorts, held up by a number of belts, though only one actually serves a perpous as the others are hung loosely. Over his feet, Tabris has buldgey brown boots accented by useless gears.

Pkmn 1 species - Sneasel (Female) **If alright? Has a forest green feather (Not Shiny just unique) Also wears a scarf similar to Tabris'**
Pkmn 1 nickname - Snease
Pkmn 1 moveset - (4) X-Scissor, Double-Team, Icy Wind, Beat Up

Pkmn 2 species - Persian (Female)
Pkmn 2 nickname - Shawkeyrah
Pkmn 2 moveset - (4) Slash, Water Pulse, Thunder Bolt, Feint Attack

Pkmn 3 species - Ivysaur (Male)
Pkmn 3 nickname - Terrarium
Pkmn 3 moveset - (4) Razor Leaf, Leech Seed, Stun Spore, Double-Edge

Pkmn 4 species - Flareon (Male)
Pkmn 4 nickname - NiteLite (Was named by Tsuya, Tabris Prefers to just call him Lighter)
Pkmn 4 moveset - (4) Fire Blast, Bite, Flamethrower, Smokescreen

Pkmn 5 Species - Nuzleaf (Male)
Pkmn 5 nickname - N/A
Pkmn 5 moveset- (4) Feint Attack, Swords Dance, Soalr Beam, Brick Break

Last edited by Sheraku; July 19th, 2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old June 26th, 2013, 05:29 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Yeah... I have no idea what to do. I left off of this for a while, and have no idea how to jump in again...
Old June 26th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Sheraku

Yo Ice, Hopefully when (if) I get accepted I'd be able to give you a place to jump back in, if not something for your character heading towards the Department Store to see at least. My first post will involve it. And be quite spectacular (haha...maybe) in my head it is at least.
Old June 26th, 2013, 07:03 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Just a quick question: Approximately how much time has passed since my last post? I don't think it would take a few hours just to walk to the department store, so I might jump a bit to catch up.

Also, Sheraku, as a veteran Roleplayer, I can give you a few tips if you need them. Or anyone for that matter. Just drop me a VM, and I'll try and help out.
Old June 27th, 2013, 01:16 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

A. Your a-a-a-accepted, nice going. Also, the bus thing is kinds symbolizing that all the trainers are being rounded up, even the poorest ones (thats why6 the bus has stopped at the factory waiting for skyla.) There'll be some jumping to the festival, as there'll be quite a bit of action. Hehehe, it will be quite the entertaining show. I have a lot planned. Chapter 2 is coming soon once we all reach the festival, so can everyone please get on the bus. You can bunny the bus in the posts (lol) just say it comes to you so I don't have to say it.

@Skyla, the driver is heading towards you, and will tell you that you won the holiday, therefore you are invited to the bus.
Old June 28th, 2013, 10:15 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

I do believe that post was quite the satisfactory way to catch back up. Feel free to have anyone interact with my characters, but I'd prefer if you sent me a VM. It helps me keep track who I'm interacting with, and it reduces the risk of me missing a post.
Old June 30th, 2013, 12:02 PM
koopafan29

Sorry I haven't posted and will post soon anyone can interact after I post.
Old July 1st, 2013, 06:18 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

thats okay its all cool! Coola boola. you can start from the base if you want and mention a little about the bus..
Old July 2nd, 2013, 09:07 AM
koopafan29

I have an idea that when we get to battling there will be a random thing up here where you will have these teams by numbers that you have to face and rpers are also numbers.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 10:57 AM
ElBurrito
Trainer of Shadows

So, will we actually end up battling eachother at some point? Or just NPC characters that you make up?
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:21 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

yep we will, but we will save that till last, it wont be fun if we all lose the first match!! I'm already setting up the tables for what matches you will all be in, but for now hang on, more events sure to come!

Psst, the proven aren't a bunch of pushovers! <-- thats ya hint!
Old July 3rd, 2013, 08:12 AM
Sheraku

In referance to the Proven. For not being a bunch pushovers, we're pretty much pushin' them over. I'm surprised everyone just instantly started attacking/killing them, they did have us surrounded. Not being hypocritical since Tabris has joined in as well, just saying.
-Team Rocket Kumori Sheraku
Pokemon: Dissappearing Souls
-Corrupt Champion Tsuya Tougen
Pokemon: Hollow Shadows
-Mawile Knight Marek Reiketsukan
Monster Art Online [Remake]
-Grinder Tabris (Cody Martin Ascher)
Old July 3rd, 2013, 08:27 AM
ElBurrito
Trainer of Shadows

Yeah, I was thinkin that too. I figured everyone would all get taken away or something, and Justin's plan would fail, but then everyone started attacking so... I dunno
Old July 3rd, 2013, 09:58 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

The problem is you've got to think of these guys as military forces. You're gonna try anyways, plus theres only eight of them. It's all part of a plot.

Do you really think the council would send in only 8 to take out 25 including Alder? Heck no, you gotta think deep man, everything has a meaning, but that will be revealed laterz for now enjoy fighting back! Also the guns don't effect pokémon if you hadn't already gathered that from my post

Do you guys wanna know the plot now or be slowly revealed like I currently am.

I'll just drop another hint. This is moving on from the battling side of things and more towards the mystery and action packed side of things, like a pokémon ranger game or profesor layton... If you know what that is. I love coming up with plots so if you don't like something PM me and I'll try to revert or change it slightly.

PS are you beginning to understand everyone?

Last edited by DemonicWolf; July 3rd, 2013 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 10:45 AM
Sheraku

Getting the hang of it, Anarchy! Us agaisnt the military, it's war I tell you war! Haha, just kidding, I really don't know what either Pokemon Rancher or Professor Layton is. But seriously, personally I like having the plot remain secreative being revieled slowly as you have been. Roll with the punches, kisses, or bullet wounds.

I'll start thinking on a deeper level of gaming as well as I post.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:25 AM
ElBurrito
Trainer of Shadows

It's all up to you, you're the GM. Besides I like the way things are going anyways.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 11:35 AM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

thats good... I thought that the plot wasnt liked and i was atking things too far, but if your happy with the way its going then carry on plot twisting (ps did anyone get the reference?)
Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:08 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

I feel like a total badass after that post. Rage is sometimes the best plot developer. It makes people drop things that are usually deep inside.

That's a hint as to what Tetra was talking about when she said 'sad excuse for Pokemon'
Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:19 PM
Sheraku

I must agree. Totally BA, 'You are to be despised and shunned!' Words i'd never expect from a Gardevoir, telling it to Whitney straight. Very well played.

'Whitney, you disgrace yourself as a gym-leader! And truly suck at this exsistance we all call life! Nobody will ever love you! Now go cry as you always do when you realize that you have been defeated' Haha.

Last edited by Sheraku; July 3rd, 2013 at 12:43 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:42 PM
DemonicWolf
Evil Cute Thing

Witney's dead now, no more juicy gossip for YOU GUYS! I was gonna give you something nice but you killed her! haha!
Old July 3rd, 2013, 03:17 PM
DayMair

Nature: Sassy
So Gardevoir's a secret murderer...Geez what's going on, there's so many plot twists. Next thing you know we're all gonna wake up as Pokemon in the magical world of the Mystery Dungeons. xD
Oh and I was never told who I was battling..if that's still even happening lol
Old July 4th, 2013, 07:52 AM
koopafan29

What Is next is the fact that I go off in a spinning flamethrower like I did before and get to Ruins of Alph but nobody will stop me from leaving that Cornucopia bloodbath <-- see what I did there?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links