• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
My son is almost 3, JNathan. And yes, Finding Dory! It's a sequel, finally. n_n I am S Oexcited for it, hehe.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I see he's getting initiated very young Mac.
What would the plot of Finding Dory be if anyone knows?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Of course, he loves Disney/Pixar movies. And no one knows the plot just yet. It's slated for release in 2015 with pretty much no details.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Someone earlier said Finding Dory was about Dory finding her family. No idea if that's fact or speculation.

And oh god. The one movie by Pixar I hate. I'm sorry, but the whole concept of talking cars just didn't get to me. And apparently there's a spin-off called Planes coming out?

Years
Yes ugh. It looks like a rehash to me, but they're planes and in the air so lots of opportunity to make crazy 3D shots and a lot of money. Incredibly stupid, but brilliant all the same. It was supposedly originally supposed to be direct-to-video >.> but then 3D came along I guess. And there's going to be a trilogy.

Now that I think about it, I am upset that Samurott did not turn out to be a brutally epik samurai with steel/fighting typing.

To end this post on a positive note, I think rice is amazing and I eat it every day. Let me recite a haiku:

little grains of rice
form a snowbank in a bowl
like that but warmer.

it's good stuff.

droomph

weeb
Years
If it's not sucky I won't be mad.

Though Findy Dory? wtf but oh well I mean I didn't hire Pixar to entertain me so I can't complain that much.
My son is almost 3, JNathan. And yes, Finding Dory! It's a sequel, finally. n_n I am S Oexcited for it, hehe.

Well, I'm personally excited for when he turns 13 and finds out about Pokécommunity, preferably the RH section. :P i should stop bothering you about that but something about child-parent relations is…adorable? idk c: it gives me the adorables the same way alcoholics are cute to me :\ I'm a horrible person.

HEY IN OTHER NEWS I GOT L4D,L4D2, AND BIT.TRIP RUNNER DID I GAME CORRECTLY

Years
Ugh Pixar really do like to squeeze every last drop of money out of their franchise don't they?

Yes Droomph, you done game good. I just bought The Last of Us, finally! It's in da mail and I am expecting it on Monday. I am so excited for this it's ridiculous. No spoilers please :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat! (Rule removed, read first post!)

Finding Dory's plot about her trying to find her family becuase IIRC, in the last movie, she didn't remember who her family were. And yea, the story has been confirmed by Pixar itself. Also the fishes from the aquarium escaped from the aquarium at the end of Finding Nemo. And according to the producers of Finding Nemo, they got out from the little bags too ;O

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
Yeah, so I watched Finding Nemo. Gotta say, I loved it :3

However, I'm not sure I want to see a continuation. Other films like Toy Story were kinda dragged on for too long (couldn't be bothered with Toy Story 3).

@Plumpyfoof I'm sure that if you enjoy a bit of emotion within games, you'll love The Last of Us.

Years
I have some interesting stories related to watching Finding Nemo, I doubt they're appropriate.

Sheesh droomph, consoles aren't that bad. Besides if I had Steam I'd more than definitely not ever do anything but play games all day.

@Moriarteh That's exactly what I'm looking forward to, I'm so glad they're finally making emotionally artistic games and from what I've heard this one is incredible.

Years
Usually I dont watch movies when they release to theaters, but if it's a movie I like, I'll buy it for DVD/BluRay and watch it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

I watch movies in theater when they look really interesting or if they come up with something I'm a huge fan of.

Omg, it's 6h25am, I was awake for 19 hours and I should probably go to bed soon :C

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I haven't seen a movie in the theater in a while mainly cause I can't afford to see movies regularly. I think the last movie I saw in theaters was I Am Number Four and that was over two years ago.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Last movie I saw was World War Z. It was pretty good :-)
I'm saying this as a movie review, I haven't read the book so I can't tell how much different is it from the book.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
I love going to the movies. I love it so much that one of my first major jobs was as a projectionist in a family member's classic-style theater.

Last film I watched was Man of Steel. it was what you'd expect of a Superman movie, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back