• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Great Pokemon Platinum Version Retype Project! (COMMUNITY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Im very aware of how bad the backsprite is, trust me, i redid it 5 times. It was worse. much worse. So. if the front is useable go for it. Ive tried the back, and itss just not easy to work with.
If someone can do steelix better, please do.

gonna try an electric type Ralts evo tree
Gardevoir Electric-Ghost
Gallade Electric-Fighting

edit:
here they be:

Ralts: Electric
ralts_front_by_arksilver-d682ssf.png

ralts_back_by_arksilver-d682sx5.png

Kirlia: Electric
kirlia_front_by_arksilver-d682t0r.png

kirlia_back_by_arksilver-d682t4r.png

Gardevoir: Electric-Ghost
gardevoir_front_by_arksilver-d682t7o.png

gardevoir_back_by_arksilver-d682tbg.png

Edit:

Gallade: Electric-Fighting
gallade_front_by_arksilver-d682vmm.png

gallade_back_by_arksilver-d682vrt.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Maybe Gardevoir can have the Ghastly aura and a white body? The solid purple kinda looks... off imo. I don't know, maybe others will find it nice, I do enjoy my complementary colors, but I don't think this works.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Maybe Gardevoir can have the Ghastly aura and a white body? The solid purple kinda looks... off imo. I don't know, maybe others will find it nice, I do enjoy my complementary colors, but I don't think this works.

thanks for the input, I'll test it out and see if i like it.

edit:
I do like it with the aura
Gardevoir: Electric-Ghost w/ aura
gardevoir_front_aura_by_arksilver-d685cok.png

gardevoir_back_aura_by_arksilver-d685d72.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
Bump! I don't really want this to die, so... Fire typed Honchkrow is coming soon.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
Can I take the Hoothoot, Togepi and Drifloon lines please? I'll work on them now.

EDIT: I also have sprites for Electrode, Geodude, Graveler, Metapod and Rattata from a project on another forum. Should I show them?

Last edited:

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
Can I take the Hoothoot, Togepi and Drifloon lines please? I'll work on them now.

EDIT: I also have sprites for Electrode, Geodude, Graveler, Metapod and Rattata from a project on another forum. Should I show them?

The project seems dead. I posted The Ralts line near a month ago. I'd say go for it anyway. I can't hurt.

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
The project seems dead. I posted The Ralts line near a month ago. I'd say go for it anyway. I can't hurt.
That's too bad... I'll still try them, though. I was thinking Ice for Hoothoot, Ghost for Togepi and Steel for Drifloon.

EDIT: Here are some of the sprites:

ra8cgh.jpg
Hoothoot (Hooterr) - Ice/Normal
2evdc40.png
Togepi (Togolpi) - Ghost
2z6fa4o.png
Drifloon (Drifboom) - Steel/Fire

Last edited:

pridekitty

A Kitty
Years
Im very aware of how bad the backsprite is, trust me, i redid it 5 times. It was worse. much worse. So. if the front is useable go for it. Ive tried the back, and itss just not easy to work with.
If someone can do steelix better, please do.
Umm, I think this is a little better:
View attachment 69004
Ok, maybe not really...

Years
I'm locking this project until the owner comes back and requests its revival. The host of this project has not been online since May 1st 2013.

Don't double post by the way, a good way to prevent that is to just edit your previous post by clicking this little icon:
edit.gif

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back