The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:13 PM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
Simipour is my least favorite of them all (Although the other monkeys are a close second). At the moment when I picked Snivy for my starter he never helped me win the third gym battle, always losing against Burgh's Leavanny.
Old July 6th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Arlo

The only pokemon that ever bother me are the ones that are relatively common, not terribly useful and because of some particular set of moves or ability, a hassle to battle. I don't even understand being offended by the way a pokemon looks or how it compares with past generations or all that jazz that so many other people seem to get worked up over.

So - the only ones that bother me in Unova are Tranquill (Detect / Roost) and Watchog (Confuse Ray / Super Fang).
Old July 6th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Emerald_Fire
(Insert Espurr meme here)

My least favorite Unovian Pokemon have to be...

Patrat (Ratatta I can handle. These are just... WHY? Also Watchog)

Gothita and its family (Like Ralts, but they aren't even cute. SO MUCH EYES)

Durant (The Pokemon is awesome, but annoying in the wild. I'd use it on my teams, but by the time I can encounter them, my team overshadows their absolute terror and epicness).

Vullaby and its family (Freaky vulture things. Original, but I like Rufflet and its line better.)

The rest I'm fine with. I do have issues with Snivy in the games, but it's awesome in the anime. Keldeo also gives me issues (FOUR musket deers? There are only three musketeers, not four), but I haven't seen it yet, so...
Old July 6th, 2013, 09:18 PM
Bobith
Tossin' balls since '99

Nature: Impish
Freaking Vanillish. God, I saw that disgrace to pokemon and facepalmed so hard I got a nosebleed. Also Kyurem, as it is extremely over-designed.

Pokemon Clan Site/Strategy Guide/Other Thingies
Shuckle is love, Shuckle is life.
Old July 6th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Airhead
Drop dead gorgeous

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobith View Post
Freaking Vanillish. God, I saw that disgrace to pokemon and facepalmed so hard I got a nosebleed. Also Kyurem, as it is extremely over-designed.
Haha, totally. xD Why does it seem Vanillish is the only Ice Type? Plus Kyurem was only annoying with his huge effort in design when other things were almost... effortless. :x

I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin

Old July 12th, 2013, 04:40 AM
HereComesHeracross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald_Fire View Post
Keldeo also gives me issues (FOUR musket deers? There are only three musketeers, not four), but I haven't seen it yet, so...
In the story of "The Three Musketeers", there are 4 musketeers.

Anyway, on topic, Klinklang and Cryoganal are atrocious.

Old July 13th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Scraggy and Scrafty. Everyone I know thinks Scraggy is cute, but I just don't like it. I think it is ugly and the whole skin/pants thing creeps me out. Scrafty is even uglier and creepy in my opinion. I also don't like Darumaka... And Emboar is so over-designed that I can't even look at it.
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Airhead
Drop dead gorgeous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
Druddigon for me as it was just UGLY. Sure, it's not a bad battler at all, but man they really hated that thing when they decided to design it. Worst dragon of all time.
Druddigon is my bane. I hate it so bad it hurts. It is a stupid, cheap toy dragon which kids cut their fingers on, parents get angry then give it to the Second-Hand-Store. Really, I hate it so much...

Old July 15th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Starfury
dear, only you don't know.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin1395 View Post
Well there is Murkrow and Honchkrow for Dark/Flying. I love Dark types though so I don't have any hate for Vullaby.
Yes, but putting thier type aside, doesn't Vullaby's design bother you? It's easier for a Pokemon to look lamer but not much uglier. That's just my opinion, though.

Did I mention Cofagrigus? I mean, what is up with that Pokemon! Its arms are the worst thing, but when you're battling him it looks like he has buck teeth. Yamask is no better.

This Pokemon... Ugh.

VMFAMILYPAIRCREDITPM
Old July 15th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Airhead
Drop dead gorgeous

Brighten up, sis. Imagine it as a leprosy's baby wrapped in cloth and was given a mask because it was so butt ugly. xD

I am so insensitive... :X

Last edited by Airhead; July 16th, 2013 at 01:57 AM.
Old July 16th, 2013, 01:18 AM
.:batto:.
Pokébreeder

Nature: Bold
i don't like unova as a whole. 90% of the pokemon are un-original and they don't look like they have put in any time in creating them visually.
Old July 23rd, 2013, 07:47 PM
HaiImNate
Ice Cream

Nature: Jolly
Shelmet because it's useless. Mosto f the others are at least threats in competitive battling, especially ferroseed and genesect. Lol I like a few of those too, like druddigon and ferroseed.
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:28 AM
DirtyMiccino

Purrloin
Patrat
Just to make things clear i love Purrloins speed but it dosent even look like a dark pokemon.
Patrat learns useless moves. why detect? it cant learn toxic.
Patrat is worse because of the fact that purrlion has GODLY Speed when it evolves.
And what is with the creativity on both of these. NINTENDO HAS GONE MAD!!!!!!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:37 AM
LilithFaye

Garbador for sure, but most of all Basculin. Every three seconds when I was surfing one would pop up and it was just as frustrating as magikarp back in the day. Klink, Klang and Klinklang were dumb, too (also, WHY WOULDN'T THEY NAME THE LAST EVOLUTION "KLUNK"? kills me every time)
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Moose
Pokemon Master,

Nature: Quirky
Gotta be patrat and watchog for me. They were so annoying, with hypnosis and confuse ray. Their stats, appearance, and overall usefulness don't help them at all.
Old July 24th, 2013, 12:06 PM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Gotta be patrat and watchog for me. They were so annoying, with hypnosis and confuse ray. Their stats, appearance, and overall usefulness don't help them at all.
I hate the Patrat line for the exact same reasons.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old July 27th, 2013, 05:51 PM
TreeKangaroo
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nature: Naughty
Tanks. Particularly scraggy and scafty. I hate their designs, and typing. How are they dark type? They don't even look like thugs! And they're annoying with moxie. Oh and saying that gamefreak is running out of ideas is kinda unnecessary. We had: ALSO, the names of klink and its evos aren't even names! They're the tunes of the lavender town song! Now lavender town will be a joke.

Last edited by Jellicent♀; July 27th, 2013 at 08:27 PM. Reason: let's keep it to Gen5 shall we?
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
...I love the Patrat line. ;A;

But anywho, I really dislike Victini, Samurott, Pan/Simi-pour, Tranquil/Unfezant, Leavanny, Basculin, Maractus, Darmanitan, Minccino, Cinncino, Solosis and his line, and Galvantula.

...I dislike a lot of them. .n.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:10 AM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

My most hated Pokemon of Unova are the Patrat line, Herdier, the Pansear line, the Panpour line, Tranquill, Unfezant, Garbodor, Basculin, and Emolga.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Darkrai666
ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai

Nature: Lax
the only pokemon I got a problem With is Genesect... Hate Genesect..I love the rest Im not a genwunner

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 28th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
Boldore. Annoying to kill and spites you with Sturdy.

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

Please give Boomburst to Pidgeot, GF!!!
Old July 28th, 2013, 08:27 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
My absolute hatred is for Klink & its evolutions, the idea isn't that bad considering that I like Magnemite, it could have been drawn better but it wasn't, unfortunately
And Unfezant is kinda... repetetive. They could have made a better regional bird tbh.
Also Boldore, but I appreciate that they gave it a good color scheme.
I actually like Trubbish & Vanillite they could use some colors though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by man of steel View Post
all of them, as long as they are not kanto's
Are you even serious?

Last edited by AnonygooseD; July 30th, 2013 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Had to mention it, sorry :/
Old July 28th, 2013, 09:16 AM
.:batto:.
Pokébreeder

Nature: Bold
Boldore. he just really likes to mess with my day. hahaha.
Old July 28th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
oh my god Garboddor is the ugliest PKMN ever, so here's the loser of Unova. And he wasnt so good imo.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old July 28th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Whyvile
Toot your horns

Nature: Lax
Loser of Unova would have to be Emboar.

I... I really want to like him, I really do.

But the fact that he looks so much like Ganon, and yet he's not a Fire/Dark type, just...

I also utterly despise Whimsicott, though that's for more Meta reasons. I do like using him, and his design, but... uh.

Sponsored Links