• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[DE] CODING [M] [OOC + SU]

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Tokio. That's a pretty sprite :3
Also, in case you were wanting to use a simple CSS, here's the one I sure to justify my posts:

[div="width: 600px; background: transparent; text-align: justify;"]POST GOES HERE WITH INDENTS, HEADERS AND STUFF[/div]​

Just copy paste the following paragraph... Alternatively you could ask someone to teach you some more fancy CSS, like me, or Rika. She's awesome with that, just look at her SU xD

@Rika. John Crocker, I mean, Jane Egbert is totes accepted! :D

155.png

Cyndaquile
[FLASH FIRE]
Tackle | Leer | Extrasensory | Howl​

I would've given you an electric move, but Wild Charge is just too awesomesauce for now xD But, hey! It's Extrasensory!

You, however, are all allowed to have your Pokémon learn any egg moves at your own discretion... As long as you're reasonable about this, of course :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Coolio! Thanks. I'll get posting soon and hopefully interacting with someone~?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Haven't RP'd with this character quite yet! I'm trying for Growlithe... if there's room left. D= Oh, and maybe I'll put in fancy CSS later. ^^;;

Name: Serene Linge

Appearance: Serene is about 5'8, weighing about 110 pounds, probably from her love of sweets, but it doesn't really bother her too much. Not until someone else mentions it anyway. She has light skin, along with five slim fingers with each hand, and five slim toes in each foot. Her nose is not really that bulby, her ears are not that big, and her complemented blue eyes are not really that wide or skinny. All in all, her classic features are really not all that interesting. Serene's hair is dyed light-blue, tied as a long pig tail, reaching her mid-back. Rarely when it's not in a pig-tail, her hair sticks out all the way to her shoulders.

Her outfit resembles a church priest's outfit, or perhaps a really weird nurse's outfit. Of course, it naturally represents her participation at her local church. On her upper body, she wears a white cotton sweater with black sleeves, with a white dress over that sweater, that has grey and black lace, all complete with a black bow. On her lower body, she wears a white, cotton-laced dress with black lining. On her lower body, she has a long white skirt that reaches to near the top of her foot. For foot wear, she wears black socks, and white heel-boots with black laces. Finally, for jewelry, she wears a ruby pearl necklace, with a diamond jewel, hanging near her bow-tie.

Personality: Serene is pretty much a polite young-lady with a soft-hearted way of speaking. She's pretty caring, gentle, and friendly around the people she meets. She shows great compassion in creating and maintaining a kind relationship with anyone she meets, and has yet to fail in doing so. Almost always being shown with a smile on her face. Whenever a friend is in need, she is always open to help in any way she can no matter the situation. In general, she is always concerned for the well being of others. She also dislikes seeing others unhappy, and is always up to cheering the individual up. People around Serene acknowledge all of these characteristics, and she is popular among the people in the church she works in. She is even able to befriend individuals who are often viewed upon as annoying or disliked among many.

However, as you get to know Serene better, despite her light-hearted attitude, sometimes Serene is rather enigmatic. She is also sarcastic and witty, unintentionally even to the point of cruelty. Serene has a snide, sarcastic response to even the most serious subjects, and loves to tease the companions she befriended. However, Serene's sarcastic and harsh words are often well-founded, so she only uses them to express her disapproving opinions.

More so, Serene is incredibly greedy. Especially when it comes to money and jewels. One might even call her a "thief", or at least, she has the mind of a thief. Whenever there would be a showcase about a super rare, super expensive jewel? She'll be right there, eye-boggling the jewel, perhaps even drooling as she daydreams about if she had that jewel, she'd be rich. However, one can argue that her greed is justified - some of the money she gets goes to the church for collection. Then again, she uses the majority of her money to buy food, obviously from her love of eating and pigging out. If someone were to call her out on her greed, she would often reply, "This is a present from the heavens!"

Backstory: Serene was born in the small town of Lavender, where the old Pokemon Tower graveyard use to be, until it was replaced by the radio tower. She was raised by her grandmother, since her parents were often overseas for work. She didn't really mind not seeing her parents all that much, though; since her grandmother was lovingly enough to keep her happy throughout her childhood. Before the old Pokemon Tower was torn down, she, along with a few childhood friends, often played with the ghost-pokemon that liked to linger outside the tower, in the nearby park outside the town. From this, she was often around pokemon, and loved every moment with them.

As she grew older, the Pokemon Tower was unfortunately torn down, and the ghost pokemon had no where else to stay. However, Mr. Fuji, director of the Pokemon society, manged to help build a small church for people who wish to pay respect to their dear passed away pokemon, or for those who wish to plead to serve the heavens. Thus, Serene decided to volunteer for the church. The problem was that the church was severely underfunded, due to a debt. If the debt was not paid, the church would be torn down. So, Serene decided to help pay for the debt by collecting as much money as she could.

She did many jobs in her time, as well as sometimes asking for collection from people in the church, resulting in large heaps of money for her and the church. However, due to the large amount of money.. she began to be a little corrupted from it, and started to take a bit of money for herself for food. Of course, she knew it was okay, since some of the money would still go to the church anyway, and so, this would not classify as a 'sin'.

From her love of money, she soon wanted to travel the world, gathering as much jewels and money as she could, as well as gorging herself with exotic food. She then learned all about pokemon trainers, going from land to land, collecting partner pokemon and competing in pokemon battles for prize money. So, to finally help pay the debt (as well as get more jewels), she decided that someday, for the love of the church (and herself), she would become a veteran pokemon trainer.

Chalifoux

Years
@ Miss Doronjo. You are totally and absolutely accepted! :D
Here are dear sweet Growlithe's stats:

058.png

Growlithe
[JUSTIFIED]
Bite | Roar | Morning Sun | Incinerate​

I'add serene to the character listing anytime soon ;]

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I'll be catching up on my RPs this week. I'm so sorry for my absence. :(

doge

???
Years
Thanks Elite, I actually worked on my post considerably before I left so I'll be able to post pretty soon :p

if anyone wants to interact, I think I'm in Chris's house.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
@machomuu. It's okay, thanks for showing interest in this lil' RP ;]

@Obscurity. No worries :3 I'll look forward for your post :D

@-Sam You're welcome :) Nice post by the way :D

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Just posted the shortest RP post I have ever written... It was originally going to be four pages on word, but the transition was weird. (I was doing drag and then New Bark... Just didn't seem to work.)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Wohoo, I made up a reason to find others and make them leave New Bark! Jane has read Mr Pokémon's email to professor Elm and now thinks that's a clue. So she wants to go and find Mr Pokémon. Likely, she'll ask anyone she meets if they know of him.

Years
Good to see the posts are rolling in! I was getting a tad worried for a second. Also, I think I finished touching up that damn sprite of Hector... I think.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yea, IC posts are always good.

Anyone can spot Jane out on a street now, or if someone leaves their character out on a street I can write about her approaching them.

Chalifoux

Years
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finneon, Jumpluff and the Beanstalk, Froslass and the Seven Drowzees...

xD This made my day, thank you so much Doronjo!

@Snowy. Dun worry. I still liked that post :)

@Everyone. I'll post an IC reply and also Route 29 so that you don't have to wait on me to leave New Bark when you're done with it as fast as I can :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Okay! I'll just try and have Jane approach Serene when she exits the lab or something, if that's okay with Doronjo?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ooooh I couldn't stop myself, I was hit by a wave of inspiration. So I already wrote and posted half of Route 29 ;; But we'll have opportunity to interact later, of course. I just wanted to do this. Jane will have a team consisting basically of three balls. Cyndaquil, Tympole and Hoppip. xD

doge

???
Years
So I just put Wilson right out in the open in town and if anyone's character is planning to leave whatever building they're in right now, perhaps we could interact :p

Back