The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 5th, 2013, 07:25 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
@Cosmic - Elite would be a great choice to help you out I could also lend a hand if you want although I don't know how well I'd pull off GMing (even co-GMing) a seventh RP. I too am curious as to how this would work.
Old July 5th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord

Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
I'd like all the help I can get. Our VM conversation so far contains a lot of the ideas I've got in mind for the RP. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Pairings: None || Current RP's:
Old July 6th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Nature: Quiet
At the very least it sounds like a fun rp. I'd probably join when you get it up.

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
Old July 7th, 2013, 04:14 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire
It's amazing how i've been around here for two years already and still haven't made much friends and even made some RPers/moderators dislike me ^^;; so let me trow in a question!:

How long have you been around PC and how long did it take you to make friends?
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 7th, 2013, 04:41 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Around two years-ish.
I started in the game development section where I made a couple of acquaintances and eventually moved to spend a lot more time in the RP Corner where I have since made a couple of friends.
Old July 7th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

I've been around PC for two years now, though my activity comes and goes. I rarely talk to people, so I don't think I've made many friends. I don't even think I have many friends in the RP corner come to think of it.

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
Old July 7th, 2013, 06:00 AM
ℛesolution ❦
PUPPYCAT!

Nature: Timid
Two years... maybe? xD This account was made in April but I browed PC with another one :p
First I went to Fan Fiction... Don't wanna talk about what happened there xD
Then Game Development... yeah.
Then RP Corner, an RP that swallowed me whole along with its reboot, a Reburst RP and then here we are :D
Although, being honest, I myself don't really have that many friends :/ which is a shame cause I'm so darn cute & smart & fabulous & handsome ;]
Old July 7th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Magic
vulpesvulpesvulpesvulpes

Guys, this is the Roleplay discussion thread. Discussing whole-PC things isn't really on topic.

How long have your RP'd here? Is a perfectly acceptable derivative. Let's go with that.
Old July 7th, 2013, 07:48 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Sorry Swift xD
I was kinda worried about that being the case (hence the RP bit). It won't happen again.

All of that does raise a related question though - how did you guys end up in the RP Corner?
Old July 7th, 2013, 08:17 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire
Sorry Swift ^^; Won't happen again.

I ended up in the Roleplay Corner (and PC) because of my best friend who recommended this to me. that best friend is now my boyfriend

I made an account but abandoned the site quickly because it was hard for me to understand how this site actually worked. Then ShinyDiamond made me join PTA, and thanks to that I started to understand how this all worked and... never left xD
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 7th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Aques Keus
Swaggins

I misclicked after my screen glitched, so I ended up here. Thinking that the RPs were stories, I clicked one to read. I read the first post confused, then caught on, then decided to join in. I think this was in august, or September.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old July 7th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Doctor
Allons-y!

Nature: Naive
I've been RPing since 2010. Before that, I was anywhere and everywhere on PC with no specific base (other than maybe the count to infinity) and I had just been away from PC for some months I think. When I came back I somehow decided to give the RP section a shot at last. Note sure now what gave me the courage. I found the place to be somewhat dead and sad though ;; So I started posting in the discussion threads and joined something and reported stuff to the right and left and all of a sudden I became the moderator lol. And then I just never left and probably never really will.

trust me, I am the Doctor !
Auspistice | Matesprit | Moirail | Kismesis

Old July 7th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
Arianator

Nature: Sassy
I joined the RPC about a year ago. I didn't make a whole lot of friends until I joined Checkmate, and then Atlantis Arising. Which was....maybe 10-11 months ago? Not that long really, though it feels like forever ago.

I dont even know why I came here. Maybe I was feeling lonely or something lol.

You play too much
Old July 7th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Cirrus
dreaming a transient dream.

I joined PC in order to RP, so ... basically four years? Though, I've not actually RPed that much here, since after the first year it's been mostly on-and-off. (I frequented the now-defunct Tabletop Games section much more.)

~あさきゆめみし君と~

さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく

pair · in tempore momenti · personal vloid playlist
d.c. ii art assets belong to circus. text: tororo.
Old July 7th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Nauje
feel good hit of the summer?

Nature: Relaxed
Ever since I came here, which was earlier this year (February 28 I think?) So yeah, unlike most I haven't been here that long.
Old July 7th, 2013, 05:17 PM
DLMuerte
Warrior of the Tower

Nature: Rash
Well, I've been around since... October/November last year? I know I frequent the RP section more than anything else, for sure.

Yamagi Sosuke: I could get naked again
Sephear: no
Yamagi Sosuke: I think that would work swell

YA | Vale | S: WoF | SAO: S | RR

Last edited by DLMuerte; July 7th, 2013 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Felt it was a bit off topic.
Old July 7th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Ozymandias
king of kings

Send a message via Skype™ to Ozymandias
Haha well... im the noob here and i joined last month.. xD i just new about rping... i had never really tried it but i thought it was cool and i liked to join so i just came here and started talking to peoples :D

Tiger & Dragon
Old July 7th, 2013, 06:51 PM
<Challenger>
Live with the flow, baby!

Nature: Jolly
Well, my cousin told me about them about two years ago, and I was interested. I finally remembered it back last June. I started to scour the internet for the right one. After sever (horrifying) false ones, I found PC. Idk why I was looking for it. I just kinda was. I saw the roleplay corner and I fell in love with the people here. I believe I have more friends here than I do in real life.

"Guys who don't appreciate a nice set of hips are about as good as preschoolers."
Old July 7th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Retro Bug
the apex predator

Send a message via Skype™ to Retro Bug
Going with the current question, I've been RPing (here) since 2008. Actually, I already knew that this was the really the only section I would post in. RPC was rather dead during that time and other things held my interest so I left for a few years, visited off and on, avoiding anything permanent. I came back for good July 5th of 2011 and now I solely reside here. Yay~

Delta Mayor | Random VMs are dragtastical. | Paired W/: CarefulWetPaint

Last edited by Retro Bug; July 7th, 2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old July 7th, 2013, 08:45 PM
ℛesolution ❦
PUPPYCAT!

Let's see... It all goes back to a dark age that I refer too as December of 2011. Most people were enjoying the frequent shopping sprees or visiting their folks, yet I would rather spend my days and nights online, doing nothing at all. I found a site -can't remember its name- where there were these stories where people submitted commands that the writer would then order its characters to follow. Soon enough I ended up stalking PC, looking for a place to do some story like that, where people would also be able to submit their characters and have them interact in a determined setting.

I ended up posting what I didn't know that was a RP at that time in the Writer's Lounge. Lame...

The nice mod directed me to the Roleplay Corner. I fell in love with the amazing stories that were told here, but was clueless as to how to hop in or create my own. And I also chickened out from joining the moment I read the "SU". I eventually overcame that fear, creating a Roleplay of my own, which had to die due to me being unable to handle updates for the 15+ RPers it had :/ I don't frequent the rest of PC that much, is not really my thing xD so I hang out here like, all the time ;]
Old July 7th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Boom! Surprise witness? Who's that random jerk? iiiiit's Sephy!

I joined PC about 2 years ago, I always thought of what it would be like to be my own character in a universe I liked when I watched the shows I liked as a kid, especially pokemon and then I found out that was actually a thing and I was sold XD

I trolled around some sight called Gaia Online for a while roleplaying, but they were all either uninteresting to me, had too many people for consistency etc. and....I don't really remember how I ended up here. But I knew right away the RPC was where I wanted to be, and before long I fell in love with the atmosphere set by the wonderful stories and the kind, creative people here I even made a few friends who were really funny and cool.

But then life did that thing it sometimes does and sideswiped me with a bunch of bs, especially school and I wasn't here for a long time came back about 9 months ago I'd say and couldn't get a hold of my old pals, and couldn't find any RPs that had room for me.

Then I come back yesterday and it seems to be the same sitch, but then low and behold I get on today and there is a new roleplay just starting with room for a few more people! (I know a few people here are aware of it, especially my direct predecessor to this post ;D) But this time I am determined to be a recurring part of this amazing community again even if there's no room for me anywhere!

Wow...that was a......uhh....keyboard full. Anyways guys, great to be here again and I hope to make more friends among you.
Old July 9th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
My buddy had recently started writing as a hobby, he found this site and lurked around here for a while. He knew I was a pretty avid writer and asked me if I wanted to create an RP with him. We spent about a month planning out events, characters, and the plot before we officially joined up (well he had an account, but preferred to lurk). Needless to say it failed from inexperience, and soon after he had to disappear. I stayed and joined up with a few RPs and now I am working on a roleplay of my own.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:20 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

I've been a recent addition to the RP world, at least as far as PC is concerned. Before, I've done RPs in chatrooms and actually created a pokemon-based D&D game. Hadn't shared it with many people, though... (stuff like that may be why I have few friends, I just realized...lol) If anyone has any tips on how I can improve on my posts, I can take notes and make myself better.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Vale Institute of Magic - Jason Barrett, Metal
Heart of Soul - Anthony "Tony" Marsh & Tabor
Adventurers In Training - Xaltin
PokeLINK - Jerrod Parker
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:26 AM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
It all began in late November-January for me. I had made a PC account in February that year (so I could download files off the the Game Development area), but had not really touched the Roleplay Corner. And well, there was a program at my school making class interact with another class for a term while learning about "Life Skills" (i.e. a waste of time for a whole term). And so, I came to know a pre-existing friend of mine much better (the friendship was built on mutual interests such as Pokemon in general, despite my love for it being more diehard). Thus I was introduced to role-playing.

Now back to how I came to the Roleplay Corner. So in December, I visited the Roleplay Corner for this first time after browsing through the various forums. It took me MONTHS to get to know the ropes of the Roleplay Corner (it was my first time role-playing on a forum), only signing up for one RP in the Corner until a certain time where I knew what everything was, and for the first time, I felt apart of the Corner.

That's my story, I guess.

How does CSS work in posts? I'm more accustomed to Notepad format so could someone give me a heads up to how it works on PC?

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old July 10th, 2013, 12:50 AM
Doctor
Allons-y!

Nature: Naive
Look at this post, maybe you'll understand my drabble.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...88#post7509388

Otherwise, you might wanna look here.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=200899

Also, just want to make some casual advertising for the newest RPs, just because why not! Have a look at a piece of the library.

New This Month - the RPs that have been accepted by the mod since roughly one month back.

trust me, I am the Doctor !
Auspistice | Matesprit | Moirail | Kismesis

Last edited by Doctor; July 10th, 2013 at 07:27 AM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links