The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 8th, 2013 (06:04 AM).
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I glitched into a wall in Rock Tunnel a couple of times on my Blue version. No clue how it happened. I used to be really good at navigating Rock Tunnel without Flash and a few times I would hit a wall as I tried to avoid a trainer, get stuck, and be unable to move. The last time it happened I taught one of my Pokemon Flash so I could actually confirm that I was stuck in the wall.
Old July 8th, 2013 (06:30 AM).
Wobbu
ຯອອ

Nature: Relaxed
I had a Blue Version years ago that was full of glitches. When walking along Route 3 on my way to Mt. Moon, a Lass appeared out of nowhere and battled me with a Lv. 100 Blastoise... Needless to say, I lost.
There was also a glitch on Route 25 that would cause my player to walk extremely slow. It took about a minute to walk two steps, and after taking ten steps the game would freeze.

Hall of Fame

Old July 8th, 2013 (06:51 AM).
Soldier Randy

Nature: Calm
Once I was playing on my Pokémon Blue Version (wich was in spanish btw), so I get to the point where you got FLY and I was about to teach it to my Pidgeotto but accidentaly let my GB fall.

When I pick it up it seem normal, like nothing happen, but when I get to the screen where it shows which pokémon was able to use it, it say my Charizard could also learn it (wich it couldn't until Yellow I think).

Of course I theach it to him an later kick Blastoise's ass with that move
My blog: "You know... that guy". Why don't you take a look at it? Just started it and if you have suggestion for any subject for me to write about I will gladly considerate it and give my thoughts on it!

yknowdatguy.blogspot.com
Old July 8th, 2013 (08:42 AM).
何贤豪

Well, for me, I haven't had any major glitches...There was only a minor graphical glitch...while I was playing my Platinum, my DS bumped into something, it was while it was loading some text...the text glitched up at the end, it was kinda like "...GARCH*glitchy pixels*".
Then I also decided to try out a glitch (intentionally) in HeartGold by talking about the Special Pokemon for the GS Cup in Indigo Plateau then talked to the guard of the door leading to the Elite Four and...he didn't budge.
Old July 9th, 2013 (09:15 PM).
Unknown#
'Cause why not?
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I remember on a play through of Diamond, I was searching for the roaming legendaries by going back in forth between Jubilife City and Route 202. Suddenly, I see that Mespirit is on Route 202. I go into the tall grass, the battle begins with Mespirit's battle music AND...its a DPBox.
No cheats or anything, its just that for some reason, I encountered a DPBox instead of Mespirit, and I have never had this glitch occur again.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links